Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Balogun on Mick and the current team and form 16:25 - Oct 25 with 794 viewsbosh67

I love that our players look really sharp in interviews and wear well tailored suits. Proves we look the part, act the part.

Balogun is exceptional, on and off the pitch. I wondered why we got him in when he arrived at 34. But he's a huge part of why we are top of the league. Just different class. Makes the game look easy.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Balogun on Mick and the current team and form on 16:31 - Oct 25 with 744 viewsMalintabuk

Yep I actually came on here and questioned why we decided to go for a 34yr old that seemed to go against the clubs philosophy
Yeah called that one spot on didn't I ......
Glad that I'm not a manager as we would be in the 8th tier by now. Think Balogun as been an inspiration for us... and have often said he is probably the piece in the jigsaw we were missing
Would have said that he was the summers best signing but that must go to either Laird or Paal.... most likely Paal as he is ours now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024