Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many 00:06 - Sep 20 with 1152 viewsBoston

...tickets are you allowed to purchase? I keep getting knocked back trying to buy 5, so I went down to 4 and they're still blocking me saying I'm not allowed that amount on my membership!
I've bought 4 before no problem, what's up?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

How many on 00:11 - Sep 20 with 1126 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Are you flying back for a game Boston you should be given VIP treatment for all the vodeos you load up for us .
Hope you get the tickets enjoy and get a win
How many on 01:23 - Sep 20 with 1075 viewsBoston

How many on 00:11 - Sep 20 by CLAREMAN1995

Are you flying back for a game Boston you should be given VIP treatment for all the vodeos you load up for us .
Hope you get the tickets enjoy and get a win

Flying I is ...sure beats swimming.

How many on 02:22 - Sep 20 with 1039 viewscharmr

And thereโ€™s the tunnel you can drive through under the Atlantic. Always tell the kids that one when they ask about how I got here.
How many on 13:48 - Sep 20 with 862 viewsBoston

Problem sorted. Quick call to the Box Office, straight through right away, tickets bought in minutes.๐Ÿ‘

How many on 18:51 - Sep 20 with 762 viewsdistortR

How many on 13:48 - Sep 20 by Boston

Problem sorted. Quick call to the Box Office, straight through right away, tickets bought in minutes.๐Ÿ‘

I had the same problem, and the same resolution, for the Ipswich game.
How many on 23:01 - Sep 20 with 688 viewsBoston

Nice Scottish lady sorted me out, asked a couple of questions, sorta reminded me of the 70's when the coppers would quiz ya to see if you were an oppo fan. Always get a good laugh remembering three gooners getting turfed out of the Loft (1976ish), about thirty mins before kick off cause they didn't know who Jim Gregory was.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024