Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry but when.... 15:53 - Jan 7 with 483 viewsWeAreQPR12

are we going to score a goal?

No wonder we are struggling being outplayed against the dons.

Unless we sign some quality relegation is going to be a foregone conclusion.
Sorry but when.... on 16:00 - Jan 7 with 463 viewsQPR_Jim

This is really obvious and I do apologies to the normal users of this board for replying to a WUM but....it's not exactly our first team out there so you can't draw those conclusions, cheer up you miserable git.
Sorry but when.... on 16:01 - Jan 7 with 449 viewskropotkin41

I think there is something in what the commentator said about a Macheda HH partnership........ might be a good combo.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Sorry but when.... on 16:03 - Jan 7 with 445 viewsWeAreQPR12

Sorry but when.... on 16:00 - Jan 7 by QPR_Jim

This is really obvious and I do apologies to the normal users of this board for replying to a WUM but....it's not exactly our first team out there so you can't draw those conclusions, cheer up you miserable git.

It's Neils 1st team because you have Mackie and no SWP. Anyway don't get excited, yes I am stating the blo ody obvious but we should not kid ourself as this is close to our 1st team with Dj and macheda upfront.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Sorry but when.... on 16:10 - Jan 7 with 410 viewsQPR_Jim

Sorry but when.... on 16:03 - Jan 7 by WeAreQPR12

It's Neils 1st team because you have Mackie and no SWP. Anyway don't get excited, yes I am stating the blo ody obvious but we should not kid ourself as this is close to our 1st team with Dj and macheda upfront.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Yeah sure it's our first team apart from missing Kenny, Ferdinand, Traore, Baron, Tarabbt and Helguson. So that's 6/11 missing but because swp isn't in the team it's Neil's first team, how insightful.
Sorry but when.... on 16:11 - Jan 7 with 400 viewsWeAreQPR12

Sorry but when.... on 16:10 - Jan 7 by QPR_Jim

Yeah sure it's our first team apart from missing Kenny, Ferdinand, Traore, Baron, Tarabbt and Helguson. So that's 6/11 missing but because swp isn't in the team it's Neil's first team, how insightful.

The only thing insightful is the attitude you bring to this board. Calm yourself down and stop playing the village idiot.

Sorry but when.... on 16:16 - Jan 7 with 374 viewsQPR_Jim

Sorry but when.... on 16:11 - Jan 7 by WeAreQPR12

The only thing insightful is the attitude you bring to this board. Calm yourself down and stop playing the village idiot.

I'd rather have attitude than unhelpful pessimistic posts.
Sorry but when.... on 18:43 - Jan 7 with 220 viewsDylanP

Sorry but when.... on 16:11 - Jan 7 by WeAreQPR12

He isn't playing village idiot at all. In fact his post was perfectly sensible. He just pointed out that given that 6 first teamers are not in the side, it can hardly be considered the regular first team. That seems like a completely reasonable and uncontroversial assertion.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Sorry but when.... on 18:51 - Jan 7 with 204 viewsHollowayRanger

ON THE RADIO the coms were saying QPR arent really showing their premiership class

well young and macheda there was no premiership players playing!!!!!!

faurlin home grown gabby not really helgerson sub

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024