Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cisse 13:21 - Mar 27 with 1388 viewskingo

I wonder if his second sending off will convince him that he owes the club and fans, and help him commit to next season. With him up front we could bounce straight back.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Cisse on 13:22 - Mar 27 with 972 viewsJonDoeman

The silence from him is deafening!
What spin can Taylor put on that

It Is What It Is !!

Cisse on 13:23 - Mar 27 with 969 viewsgjc104

Although his 2 red cards may be part of the reason for relegation, I would like to see him stay and score the goals to get us back up again.

I know he is reckless, but at least he showed some fighting spirit unlike numerous other players who give the impression of not caring.
Cisse on 13:26 - Mar 27 with 957 viewsFDC

Made me laugh earlier, watching the Taiwo interview on Player, during the title sequence the first bit of commentary goes "... and Cisse's done it again!".

Don't suppose they're trying to be funny?
Cisse on 13:29 - Mar 27 with 948 viewskingo

Cisse on 13:22 - Mar 27 by JonDoeman

The silence from him is deafening!
What spin can Taylor put on that

What can he say ? He knows what he did will cost us and we will have run out of games by the time he comes back and he knows it. I am actually happier with the silence than him coming out anything. I just hope he commits to next season.

Cisse on 13:34 - Mar 27 with 937 viewsQPR1882

I wonder if his second sending off will convince him that he owes the club and fans

Did he not say after his 1st sending off that he owed the club and the fans.

Talk is cheap as he showed at the Stadium of light.
Cisse on 13:36 - Mar 27 with 930 viewsWeaverQPR

Sell the cnt save ourselves 40k pw and start with DJ up front in the champ.

@WeavQPR

Cisse on 13:38 - Mar 27 with 924 viewskingo

Cisse on 13:34 - Mar 27 by QPR1882

I wonder if his second sending off will convince him that he owes the club and fans

Did he not say after his 1st sending off that he owed the club and the fans.

Talk is cheap as he showed at the Stadium of light.

He scored 2 in 2 and then made a stupid split second decision, while actually trying. Lets put it this way, I would rather have someone like Cisse than someone who puts in no effort at all. Thread after thread has been asking for more passion, unfortunately in the game now, passion can easily get you a card.

Cisse on 13:43 - Mar 27 with 904 viewsQPR1882

Cisse on 13:38 - Mar 27 by kingo

He scored 2 in 2 and then made a stupid split second decision, while actually trying. Lets put it this way, I would rather have someone like Cisse than someone who puts in no effort at all. Thread after thread has been asking for more passion, unfortunately in the game now, passion can easily get you a card.

The difference between passion and utter,utter stupidity was shown by Cisse at the stadium of light.

Mackie shows passion week in,week out....remind me again how many times Mackie has been sent off this year.
Login to get fewer ads

Cisse on 13:43 - Mar 27 with 904 viewsWeaverQPR

Blokes a liability,nothing to do with passion.

@WeavQPR

Cisse on 13:44 - Mar 27 with 904 viewswittle

Cisse on 13:38 - Mar 27 by kingo

that wasnt passion that was being a dickhead.passion was the fans that made the trip up to sunderland.
Cisse on 13:45 - Mar 27 with 899 viewsadhoc_qpr

We could actually be down by the time he returns from suspension if results keep going the way they did last weekend!

I'm not bothered at all if he goes in the summer now, the man's an idiot.

He likely would score goals next season (if he stayed on the pitch), but we can't sustain that kind of wage bill in the Championship and Cisse will still likely be easy enough to offload.
Cisse on 13:46 - Mar 27 with 895 viewsWeaverQPR

You think he will enjoy being kicked in the air in the championship? Them big lumps will have a field day kicking him knowing that he will react.

@WeavQPR

Cisse on 13:49 - Mar 27 with 881 viewsHunterhoop

Personally, I think the club should fine him 4 weeks wages, as it's the length of the ban and use one of the weeks' fines to repay all fans who went for the cost of their tickets. £30 x 1000 = £30k. He's on more than that a week. The club have surely fined him a least a week's wage (money they didn't expect to recoup) and it would be a PR success, ahead of a very important run (where really good support is potentially worth a hell of a lot more than £30k).

If they wanted, they could also spin it as Cisse wanting to apologise to the fans by paying for their tickets (and keep the fine internal).

Either way, what's to lose? There's potentially some benefit though.

But hey, what do I know, TF is a multimillionaire HE MUST BE CLEVER....
Cisse on 13:54 - Mar 27 with 862 viewswittle

Cisse on 13:49 - Mar 27 by Hunterhoop

Personally, I think the club should fine him 4 weeks wages, as it's the length of the ban and use one of the weeks' fines to repay all fans who went for the cost of their tickets. £30 x 1000 = £30k. He's on more than that a week. The club have surely fined him a least a week's wage (money they didn't expect to recoup) and it would be a PR success, ahead of a very important run (where really good support is potentially worth a hell of a lot more than £30k).

If they wanted, they could also spin it as Cisse wanting to apologise to the fans by paying for their tickets (and keep the fine internal).

i would have him out the door asap it was a selfish act and will cost us dearly,the wolves one was bad enough but to have done it again so soon after is unforgivable.
Cisse on 13:58 - Mar 27 with 846 viewsWeaverQPR

Despite being so piss poor his goals alone would of probably been enough to keep us up. Cisse is a Juan Kerr

@WeavQPR

Cisse on 13:59 - Mar 27 with 846 viewskingo

Cisse on 13:54 - Mar 27 by wittle

i would have him out the door asap it was a selfish act and will cost us dearly,the wolves one was bad enough but to have done it again so soon after is unforgivable.

I am glad you are not the manager. Watch the incident again. Campbell comes at the ball very fast from the side behind Cisse. It wasn't a premeditated lunge over the ball with intent, it was a split second attempt to keep the ball. Stupid with the current rules of the game but not done with intent to hurt (which is what the 2 footed rule is meant to be stamping out).

Cisse on 14:04 - Mar 27 with 831 viewswittle

Cisse on 13:59 - Mar 27 by kingo

I am glad you are not the manager. Watch the incident again. Campbell comes at the ball very fast from the side behind Cisse. It wasn't a premeditated lunge over the ball with intent, it was a split second attempt to keep the ball. Stupid with the current rules of the game but not done with intent to hurt (which is what the 2 footed rule is meant to be stamping out).

cant believe that you are trying to make an excuse for that tackle.
Cisse on 14:08 - Mar 27 with 813 viewskingo

Cisse on 14:04 - Mar 27 by wittle

cant believe that you are trying to make an excuse for that tackle.

I certainly didn't see it as being as bad as Gardners of Villa against Arsenal, which did have intent and that only got a yellow. I am as annoyed as anyone that Cisse got sent off, mainly because without him we don't look like scoring. With him we had a chance.

Cisse on 14:08 - Mar 27 with 813 viewsadhoc_qpr

2 footed, studs up, in the air and out of control - red card all day long.

His made (another) stupid decision and the blame rests entirely with Cisse - the ref would have been wrong to not send him off.

Cisse on 14:11 - Mar 27 with 799 viewsNeil_SI

Cisse on 13:49 - Mar 27 by Hunterhoop

I expect he will have been fined the maximum allowed, but I believe that's up to two weeks salary. I don't think the club are allowed to do any more than that.

I'm not sure I agree that he should repay all of the fans either, it was a really stupid tackle and he's been a bit of an idiot obviously, but that's all it was. He overran the ball and panicked, tried to rescue the situation and went way over the top.

He's let the emotion of our plight affect his decision making and been over zealous with his passion. It's always a question of balance, and right now we've players on opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to passion and commitment and we just need to find a middle ground with it.

The disappointment comes because he's looked fantastic otherwise, and with him in the side, you genuinely believe we will always have a chance to score goals, but we can't just rely on him to get ourselves out of this, we need the whole team to step up to the plate, so now's their chance to show what they can do, with and without him.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Cisse on 14:14 - Mar 27 with 787 viewsQPR1882

Cisse on 14:11 - Mar 27 by Neil_SI

I expect he will have been fined the maximum allowed, but I believe that's up to two weeks salary. I don't think the club are allowed to do any more than that.

I'm not sure I agree that he should repay all of the fans either, it was a really stupid tackle and he's been a bit of an idiot obviously, but that's all it was. He overran the ball and panicked, tried to rescue the situation and went way over the top.

He's let the emotion of our plight affect his decision making and been over zealous with his passion. It's always a question of balance, and right now we've players on opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to passion and commitment and we just need to find a middle ground with it.

The disappointment comes because he's looked fantastic otherwise, and with him in the side, you genuinely believe we will always have a chance to score goals, but we can't just rely on him to get ourselves out of this, we need the whole team to step up to the plate, so now's their chance to show what they can do, with and without him.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

so now's their chance to show what they can do, with and without him.

Sadly we are in the bottom 3 because they have shown what they can do all season.
Cisse on 14:17 - Mar 27 with 775 viewswittle

Cisse on 14:14 - Mar 27 by QPR1882

so now's their chance to show what they can do, with and without him.

Sadly we are in the bottom 3 because they have shown what they can do all season.

we brought cisse here to show what he can do ,sadly he will be sat in the stands for most of his spell at the club.
Cisse on 14:20 - Mar 27 with 765 viewsJonDoeman

Must be struggling to look people in the eye down there at the moment, unless he's got a brass neck of course!

It Is What It Is !!

Cisse on 14:25 - Mar 27 with 753 viewsMatch82

The frustration with Cisse is that due to 2 moments of ill-advised behaviour, we're not able to see him contribute to our relegation battle in the way that we know he can. Ironically, I think that part of the reason for that second red card was because he was trying to put in a committed performance to make up for his first one.

I'm annoyed that he's going to miss games, but let's not forget that he's shown more passion, and contributed significantly more in the brief time he has played than some of our other signings have in the entire season combined.

Cisse on 14:26 - Mar 27 with 746 viewsadhoc_qpr

What's the record for most red cards in one season in the prem?

We have 6 so far, and we could up that with Diakite a walking red card and upcoming matches pitting our clumsy defenders against the like of RVP and Valencia etc.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024