Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why did Sparky take so long to sub Zamora? 20:46 - May 6 with 553 viewsJonDoeman

Hopping about on one leg for about 10 mins, and completely dominated all game.

It Is What It Is !!

Why did Sparky take so long to sub Zamora? on 20:49 - May 6 with 539 viewsaves

What's been up with Zamora over the past few games? If not disinterested or not wanting to fight for the cause, certainly very sluggish.
Why did Sparky take so long to sub Zamora? on 20:52 - May 6 with 505 viewsJonDoeman

Why did Sparky take so long to sub Zamora? on 20:49 - May 6 by aves

What's been up with Zamora over the past few games? If not disinterested or not wanting to fight for the cause, certainly very sluggish.

Looks like he's carrying an injury, I like him a lot but wish he could reproduce his Arsenal performance more often.

It Is What It Is !!

Why did Sparky take so long to sub Zamora? on 20:52 - May 6 with 501 viewsWeAreQPR12

Why did Sparky take so long to sub Zamora? on 20:49 - May 6 by aves

I thought it was a tough game for him today. They are v physical at the back and I think we needed pace because matching stoke for strength is a huge ask.

Far play to mackie who kept battling away but trying to knock huth off the ball must be like hitting a wall. Kevin Davies won't rough them up next wk so that has to be a big plus
Why did Sparky take so long to sub Zamora? on 20:52 - May 6 with 499 viewsandygg

He knew that even with only one leg, he was still better than Bothroyd.
Why did Sparky take so long to sub Zamora? on 20:53 - May 6 with 482 viewsJonDoeman

Why did Sparky take so long to sub Zamora? on 20:52 - May 6 by andygg

It Is What It Is !!

Why did Sparky take so long to sub Zamora? on 20:54 - May 6 with 472 viewsHordleHoop

Why did Sparky take so long to sub Zamora? on 20:52 - May 6 by andygg

I'll second that
Why did Sparky take so long to sub Zamora? on 20:57 - May 6 with 452 viewsaves

Why did Sparky take so long to sub Zamora? on 20:52 - May 6 by WeAreQPR12

I thought it was a tough game for him today. They are v physical at the back and I think we needed pace because matching stoke for strength is a huge ask.

Far play to mackie who kept battling away but trying to knock huth off the ball must be like hitting a wall. Kevin Davies won't rough them up next wk so that has to be a big plus

Stoke are a very physical side. I think it helped the likes of Jamie to prepare for their games next week, At the very least, it has brushed off the hangover from last week.

Let's hope it has sharped up Huth's game as well!
Why did Sparky take so long to sub Zamora? on 21:04 - May 6 with 417 views18StoneOfHoop

Who gives a fook about Sparkie's tactics and the handling of sulky Bobby BigWedge Zamora?

THE R'S ARE STAYING UP!

Love you and leave you, just nipping out for a bit more

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Login to get fewer ads

Why did Sparky take so long to sub Zamora? on 21:15 - May 6 with 375 viewsbosh67

Sluggish is definitely the right word but he did actually limp off at half time. I was surprised when he came out for the second half. He's carrying some kind of injury. Have to say, for all those who slag off Bothroyd, I thought he looked okay in the bit that he played. Shame he hasn't clicked but he immediately ran off Cisse better than Bobby did at any point today.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024