Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bad night 07:07 - Oct 2 with 234 viewsPey

Couldn't sleep at all last night and with me i think several QPR fans.
My beloved QPR lost again and i took this dreadful fact into my much needed sleep.
Feeling knackered and not well this morning and my boss will be very happy with me today ......not !
QPR goes literally and figuratively to the heart.
Nothing new if you are a Rangers fan i guess.

Something has to change very soon at QPR,getting results, getting tactics right, learn to gel and move up the table
In the worst case scenario change of manager.
We can't be with this squad rock bottom of the league, other teams around us would bite their arms off to have this kind of quality in their squad.

Hope QPR and me will be in better shape after next game.

Bad night on 07:41 - Oct 2 with 192 viewsWeaverQPR

No better than last year and with the players at MH disposal that is shocking. TF can go on about the long term but the short term fact is we are bottom and look crap.

@WeavQPR

Bad night on 07:44 - Oct 2 with 182 viewsblacky200

Bad night on 07:41 - Oct 2 by WeaverQPR

No better than last year and with the players at MH disposal that is shocking. TF can go on about the long term but the short term fact is we are bottom and look crap.

I disagree we look crap. I do agree that we need Tarbs on the pitch in place of SWP. Their first goal was a comedy of errors and their second also had a bit of luck about it. We just need a bit of luck to go our way and we will be off and running.
Bad night on 07:52 - Oct 2 with 168 viewsted_hendrix

I slept, I always do being a QPR fan I'm used to this shit.

As far as I can see It our players can go into work this morning and learn the basics of how to play football again, you know the sort of thing pass the ball a whole 10 bloody feet to one of their own players, don't stand there watching the other teams players passing and moving, stop humping the ball six miles in the air to Cisse's fcking head because there is no point, he hasn't headed a ball for over a year.

And our management team can get their bloody act together too, stop talking shit and sort out this bolox out, you've got better players at Rangers now than we've had for years so sort them out you bastards, that's what you get paid for.

I'll accept the injuries to key players but last night was shit, sort it out the fcking lot of yer.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024