Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR triumph in five-goal 75 thriller against Stoke - History 09:54 - Nov 27 with 743 viewsNorthernr

QPR triumph in five-goal 75 thriller against Stoke - History 27th Nov 2023 09:51
We're going all the way back to 1975 for the memorable match between QPR and their Tuesday opponents Stoke City, along with the usual record of previous meetings, round up of recent games, and player connections. 0

QPR triumph in five-goal 75 thriller against Stoke - History on 11:37 - Nov 27 with 657 viewsTomS

There have been so many memorable matches against Stoke, for a wide variety of reasons. My favourite though is the Luigi De Canio match in 2008 on Sky, we were brilliant that day.
QPR triumph in five-goal 75 thriller against Stoke - History on 13:12 - Nov 27 with 585 viewsstevec

48 years ago yet I remember it like yesterday.

These days, I struggle to remember yesterday.
QPR triumph in five-goal 75 thriller against Stoke - History on 13:55 - Nov 27 with 529 viewsterryb

QPR triumph in five-goal 75 thriller against Stoke - History on 13:12 - Nov 27 by stevec

48 years ago yet I remember it like yesterday.

These days, I struggle to remember yesterday.

This was my favourite game against Stoke until opening day 2019!

Parking & Pre match drinking at a Crown Green Bowls Club, a choice of 4 trad bitters & £3 per pint! What more could you want? How about a classic Eze goal to keep the smile on your face for the rest of the day!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024