Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation candidates mini league 18:20 - Nov 29 with 1792 viewsCamberleyR

As I've got too much time on my hands I've had a look at the results against each other of the current bottom 8. Makes reasonably interesting reading.

QPR P4 W3 D0 L1 Pts 9 GD +3
West Brom P4 W2 D2 L0 Pts 8 GD +5
A Villa P4 W2 D1 L1 Pts 7 GD 0
Burnley P6 W1 D4 L1 Pts 7 GD -3
Sunderland P5 W1 D3 L1 Pts 6 GD +1
Hull P5 W2 D0 L3 Pts 6 GD 0
C Pal P5 W1 D2 L2 Pts 5 GD -2
Leicester P5 W0 D2 L3 Pts 2 GD-4

Too much can't be read into it I don't think as we've yet to play any of our rivals away, Villa have only played one of theirs at home and Sunderland haven't played any of their rivals at home yet.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Relegation candidates mini league on 04:59 - Nov 30 with 1497 viewsFredManRave

The thing that feels me with what is now the most confidence I've had all season is our actual recent performances. Not our actual form or points from say the last six games but our performances and more to the point the belief that we've turned the corner and are on an upward curve as opposed to almost every other team in our mini league of Premiership Death who are on a downward spiral. Look at Hull, Leicester, Villa and West Brom and to a lesser extent Palace and Burnley. Obviously I haven't been watching all their games but I've not heard people saying about how well they've played recently and how unlucky they've been with the results.

Onwards and upwards...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Relegation candidates mini league on 17:02 - Nov 30 with 1281 viewsderbyhoop

We are all anticipating a significant boost from the December home games against Burnley, West Brom and Palace. Just a word of caution. Before we reach the New Year we will have played every team in the bottom half at home.
Home wins in the second half of the season will be cherished. But, it might mean, we have a chance of picking up some away points.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Relegation candidates mini league on 09:27 - Dec 1 with 1100 viewsMytch_QPR

Relegation candidates mini league on 17:02 - Nov 30 by derbyhoop

We are all anticipating a significant boost from the December home games against Burnley, West Brom and Palace. Just a word of caution. Before we reach the New Year we will have played every team in the bottom half at home.
Home wins in the second half of the season will be cherished. But, it might mean, we have a chance of picking up some away points.

Looking at the run-in, we've got away games against Villa and Leicester at the end of the season (Leics the last game). At some point, we're going to have to try to play with the same formation / urgency away as we do at home - knowing us, we'll go into these last games needing something!

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Relegation candidates mini league on 09:32 - Dec 1 with 1090 viewspaulparker

Home form is what's going to keep us up, if we can scrape a t least 2 away wins we will be ok, I still think at either west brom or burnley will take points of us in the coming weeks so its important we get a point at Swansea tomorrow , we need to keep the same tempo we had on Saturday going through out the season

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024