Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit and QPR 16:51 - Feb 2 with 829 viewsrunningman75

Looks like there will be a new immigration strategy from the government with the possibility of work permits looming. As QPR are no good at paperwork I hope the club are looking into scenarios at present. I could imagine a future QPR where we are faced with another potential Faurlin situation of about to win the league but then realising we have an illegible player and getting a points deduction. That Leeds game was a rollercoaster day prior to the game until we found out there was no points deduction.
Brexit and QPR on 16:54 - Feb 2 with 812 viewsTonto

the Government want to negotiate an ex-pats/EU nationals living here clause early doors. We should be ok

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Brexit and QPR on 16:54 - Feb 2 with 812 viewsdodge_stoke_r

I wouldn't over concern yourself with QPR winning any leagues mate
Brexit and QPR on 17:03 - Feb 2 with 786 viewskensalriser

I'm really worried that we'll finally get Morrison fit and behaving himself, he'll start and play a blinder only to disappear down a sudden sinkhole in front of the Loft as he's about to fire in a last minute winner.

It's not easy supporting QPR, I'm telling you.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Brexit and QPR on 17:04 - Feb 2 with 784 viewsSimonJames

At the time I did wonder whether we checked that Pawel's visa allowed him to stay permanently.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Brexit and QPR on 17:29 - Feb 2 with 733 viewsrunningman75

Brexit and QPR on 16:54 - Feb 2 by dodge_stoke_r

I wouldn't over concern yourself with QPR winning any leagues mate

I never thought I would see us winning at Wembley but even on crutches after injuring an ankle in a marathon I still jumped that day.
Brexit and QPR on 21:30 - Feb 2 with 577 viewsBoston

Brexit and QPR on 17:04 - Feb 2 by SimonJames

At the time I did wonder whether we checked that Pawel's visa allowed him to stay permanently.

I know he can kick a ball but can he handle "Round the Pole?"

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Brexit and QPR on 22:08 - Feb 2 with 510 viewsBrightonhoop

We're a few grades up from 'Paladini' on the paper work.

We should be ok. Growth forecast says 2% watch footballer salaries jump 40% and defenders starting at £20 mil. In the Championship.Some Human Rights lawyer got struck off, headline news, and no mention of UKIp leader getting his collar felt for fraud. Fraud, that is.

Nothing to see here, move along.
Brexit and QPR on 22:22 - Feb 2 with 484 viewsBoston

BUT...we have our own labour lawyer sitting in the SAR, when he's not in Battersea Square that is.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024