Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Championship Table 17:49 - Aug 26 with 1895 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Who would have thought it would look like this after five games eh?
It just goes to show it is going to be another season of anyone can beat anyone in this league.
We have done OK and seem to be reasonably competitive given the fixtures we've had and the lack of transfer activity.
Fans of Boro, Norwich, Villa, Derby and Sunderland can't be too thrilled so far. I know it's early days but I really think it is open again and there is the chance of another Huddersfield this season.
The Championship Table on 19:43 - Aug 26 with 1735 viewsloneranger1

Yep, agreed....

Although I don't htink there's any chance of us doing a Huddersfield, think most of us would also have been very happy with 7 points from the opening 5 games before the season started.

As you say, we've looked competitive by all accounts (except midweek in the league cup).

I was hoping we might get a draw today but 2-1 to the early pacesetters isn't exactly a disgrace
The Championship Table on 19:46 - Aug 26 with 1727 viewsBoston

Finally, our mid table mediocrity dreams may come true.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Championship Table on 21:09 - Aug 26 with 1583 viewsozexile

The Championship Table on 19:46 - Aug 26 by Boston

Finally, our mid table mediocrity dreams may come true.

Seems that way. All we need to do now is sacrifice the FA cup drop a couple of places in the league and everyone will say it's a succesful season.
The Championship Table on 16:58 - Aug 27 with 1277 viewslondonscottish

I would take 10th, 11th or 12th if something actually happened with Warren Farm.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024