Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For my fellow Beatles fans out there 18:27 - Sep 27 with 943 viewsbosh67

Just launched my new project. Has taken a year to work out how to create 3D images from the original 2D images. But it works, amazingly well. Interested to get some feedback from fellow Rs.

https://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/archivum-publishing-beatles-3d

It's a world first! The Beatles In Stereoscopic 3D Volume One. The first ever 3D stereograph Beatles experience!

Presented in a unique 10 inch album box ‘The Beatles In Stereoscopic 3D’ Book Box Set features an accompanying 8 page overview booklet, high quality stereograph viewer and 50 digitally mastered viewable stereographic cards painstakingly re-imagined from our Beatles photographic vaults. There are only 995 first editions available, all signed and numbered by the curators, artists and authors.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

For my fellow Beatles fans out there on 19:42 - Sep 27 with 877 viewsMonahoop

I wouldn't call myself a fan of the Fab Four, but I do like quite a bit of the their output post '65 and appreciate they were a game changing force in British popular music at the time. Heaven knows, if it wasn't for them and a few other bands around then, the music listening public would probably have had to endure the likes of Cliff, Billy and Adam et al for a bit longer. God help us!

Sounds like a great project of yours Bosh, hope all goes well with it.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024