Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Off topic: More Redknapp product endorsement madness 11:58 - Dec 20 with 3012 viewsR_from_afar

http://www.alphr.com/deals/1007802/harry-redknapp-has-gone-shopping-at-game-we-h

Utterly bizarre. Is there nothing he won't endorse?

Coming soon: Harry on North Korea: "It's the ideal destination for a relaxing yet luxurious family holiday".

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Off topic: More Redknapp product endorsement madness on 12:03 - Dec 20 with 3002 viewsGroveR

Can't see the face but would put my house on that being the boy Niko behind the boxes.
Off topic: More Redknapp product endorsement madness on 12:16 - Dec 20 with 2968 viewssimmo

Has there ever been a bigger cúnt in the history of the world?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Off topic: More Redknapp product endorsement madness on 12:16 - Dec 20 with 2967 viewsMick_S

Next endorsement:

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Off topic: More Redknapp product endorsement madness on 12:21 - Dec 20 with 2956 viewsR_from_afar

Off topic: More Redknapp product endorsement madness on 12:16 - Dec 20 by simmo

Has there ever been a bigger cúnt in the history of the world?

He's incredible! Krusty could lose his crown.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Off topic: More Redknapp product endorsement madness on 12:38 - Dec 20 with 2908 viewsTacticalR

I keep wondering what the nature of his involvement with Birmingham City was. Why did the owners get rid of him so quickly at the beginning of the season? Did they just panic over results? Or was he just brought in as a big name front man to attract some big name players and that bit had been accomplished?

Air hostess clique

Off topic: More Redknapp product endorsement madness on 16:26 - Dec 20 with 2814 viewsrobith

Off topic: More Redknapp product endorsement madness on 12:38 - Dec 20 by TacticalR

I keep wondering what the nature of his involvement with Birmingham City was. Why did the owners get rid of him so quickly at the beginning of the season? Did they just panic over results? Or was he just brought in as a big name front man to attract some big name players and that bit had been accomplished?

If that was the case, do you think he'd be able to hold himself back from telling us all that was the case

"Well, ya know, they wanted some triffic players in quick...."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024