Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know I am mad 16:12 - Apr 12 with 1364 viewsqprmike

Despite everything I still look forward to a Saturday match day.
Come on u r's
I know I am mad on 17:36 - Apr 12 with 1291 viewsSteveB

Having just re-located back in Blighty after 12 years in Dubai, I'm looking forward to it as well, it'll be my 1st game in quite a few years.
I know I am mad on 17:37 - Apr 12 with 1284 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I know I am mad on 17:36 - Apr 12 by SteveB

Having just re-located back in Blighty after 12 years in Dubai, I'm looking forward to it as well, it'll be my 1st game in quite a few years.

Maybe you will be a lucky mascot mate.

Enjoy.
I know I am mad on 18:08 - Apr 12 with 1230 viewssmegma

I know I am mad on 17:36 - Apr 12 by SteveB

Welcome home. I couldn't live outside London let alone the country. Saturday's are for football no matter who I am watching.
I know I am mad on 01:34 - Apr 13 with 1127 viewstimcocking

I could moan for weeks at a stretch about modern life and football, but there's still not much that beats the excitement of kickoff. And if i happen to be in London and i can get to a game, i'm hardly ever happier and more excited than walking towards loftus road. I love it.

Plus, when we're doing this sh!t, it's a test of character to keep the faith against everything.

Speaking of the actual kickoff, i'm delighted to see we still have the same kickoff routine we've persisted with for a decades worth of managers, whereby we launch a hospital pass out towards our own right midfielder to make sure we immediately concede possession and let the opposition get a free early body smash on our player.

Makes me wonder if all of the managers are in fact bloody stupid.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 1:53]
I know I am mad on 17:55 - Apr 13 with 967 viewsSteveB

I know I am mad on 17:37 - Apr 12 by CroydonCaptJack

Maybe you will be a lucky mascot mate.

Enjoy.

Job done...
I know I am mad on 18:05 - Apr 13 with 938 viewsNortholt_Rs

I know I am mad on 17:55 - Apr 13 by SteveB

Job done...

You da man!!! COYRs!!!!!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising