Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Email Apology from Stoke for Streaming 21:28 - Aug 7 with 2111 viewsBrazilNutR

I paid a fiver on Saturday to stream the Stoke game, was a decent stream (until 90 mins when it cut out and left me very stressed for about 2 minutes).. anyway, I just randomly got an email from Stoke City Football Club apologising for the problems with live streaming !!? Does this mean Stoke are going to reimburse me a fiver for the privelidge of taking 3 points from them? Did everyone who paid for the stream get this email?

Subject: Live Streaming - QPR

Dear Supporter,

We genuinely apologise for the inconvenience for the lack of access to the streamed game on Saturday.

Having chosen to go with the ifollow product this season which is a significant improvement on last season’s product, Saturday was clearly a huge disappointment following technical issues experienced by our third party partners.

After detailed discussions with both our streaming partner and web provider, the issue has been found around two areas, firstly there was a coding error that resulted in some fans not being able to have access to view the game. This has now been fully resolved and tested.

Secondly, regarding use of iOS devices. The iOS update hadn’t been released in time which again is disappointing. The app has now been updated on the latest versions of iOS and android. Please ensure that automatic app updates are enabled or you manually update your app. The latest version on iOS is 1.0.40 and on android 1.4.0.

We are confident that these were one off issues, there will be a single match refund for this game and again, we apologise for the inconvenience Saturday caused.

Thank you for your continued support.

Kind Regards

Lisa Carter

Projects Development Manager

D: 01782 592 294
T: 01782 367 598
E: lisa.carter@stokecityfc.com
Email Apology from Stoke for Streaming on 21:43 - Aug 7 with 2050 viewsDevonWhite

I got the same email and was wondering the same thing.
Email Apology from Stoke for Streaming on 22:57 - Aug 7 with 1901 viewscharmr

Got the same email and also one from Rangers saying it was a safari problem.
Email Apology from Stoke for Streaming on 23:02 - Aug 7 with 1879 viewsVancouverHoop

Email Apology from Stoke for Streaming on 22:57 - Aug 7 by charmr

Got the same email and also one from Rangers saying it was a safari problem.

I was on Chrome and the stream cut out. For only a minute or so though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024