Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sinton inspires QPR against title-chasing Leeds - History 11:07 - Jan 17 with 412 viewsNorthernr

Sinton inspires QPR against title-chasing Leeds - History 17th Jan 2020 11:05
Ahead of Leeds United's visit to Loftus Road on Saturday, we wind the clock back to a previous occasion when the Whites were chasing league title glory only to receive a schooling from Gerry Francis' QPR. 3

Sinton inspires QPR against title-chasing Leeds - History on 11:23 - Jan 17 with 387 viewsBrianMcCarthy

One of my favourite games.

What was the game, though, that Wilson crossed for Bardsley to rush on to and head into the Loft goal? I thought it was in this game for some reason.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sinton inspires QPR against title-chasing Leeds - History on 11:31 - Jan 17 with 375 viewsNorthernr

Sinton inspires QPR against title-chasing Leeds - History on 11:23 - Jan 17 by BrianMcCarthy

One of my favourite games.

What was the game, though, that Wilson crossed for Bardsley to rush on to and head into the Loft goal? I thought it was in this game for some reason.

92/93, Strachan scored first for them, Les and Bardsley at the Loft End for us.
I'll try and do that one next time...
Sinton inspires QPR against title-chasing Leeds - History on 11:43 - Jan 17 with 359 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sinton inspires QPR against title-chasing Leeds - History on 11:31 - Jan 17 by Northernr

92/93, Strachan scored first for them, Les and Bardsley at the Loft End for us.
I'll try and do that one next time...

Sound, Clive. Nicely remembered.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024