Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The current squad 12:57 - Aug 19 with 1402 viewscpgerber

https://www.qpr.co.uk/squads/first-team/

"Officially" we've got a first team squad of 17, which is very thin. (They've got Rangel still listed there). Dieng probably to be added, any others likely to return from loan and straight into 1st team squad? Paul Smyth and Hämäläinen? That would bring the squad to 20 with those 3 added.

Eze, BOS and Manning possible departures, so we are looking at perhaps 3-5 incoming to get to a squad of around 20. Still small. I find it a bit odd that we released Pugh when so low on numbers, but I suppose there was a thought process behind it.

Could be a brilliant season for bringing a few U23's into the mix, if we can get the balance right.

Seeing how low we are on numbers, we must have made serious progress in reducing the wage bill.
The current squad on 13:12 - Aug 19 with 1330 viewstoboboly

Even thinner when you think that Leistner is one they are looking at moving and Oteh hasn't looked good enough for the Championship.

It also doesn't list Amos or George Thomas.

I am sure the coaches and manager know this and will get some people in when they can for the right price.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

The current squad on 13:20 - Aug 19 with 1275 viewscpgerber

Yes right, I forgot about Amos and Thomas. Already. LOL.

I am actually not against a small(ish) squad. I think it creates a better dynamic in the group and inevitably better continuation. I don't like teams revamped completely between games just for the sake of keeping everyone happy and giving them game time. Provided most players stay fit, of course, which is not an easy ask in a season of 50+ games.
The current squad on 13:23 - Aug 19 with 1263 viewsTheChef

The current squad on 13:20 - Aug 19 by cpgerber

Yes right, I forgot about Amos and Thomas. Already. LOL.

I am actually not against a small(ish) squad. I think it creates a better dynamic in the group and inevitably better continuation. I don't like teams revamped completely between games just for the sake of keeping everyone happy and giving them game time. Provided most players stay fit, of course, which is not an easy ask in a season of 50+ games.

Ideally you have competition for each position, so a minimum squad of 22 but probably no more than 25.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024