Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
nuno 20:59 - Dec 23 with 1085 viewsdigswellhoop

if wolves manager believes Mason the ref was poor why should he be finded which he will be i thought he was correct
nuno on 21:14 - Dec 23 with 1038 viewsQPR_John

I found that odd as well. There was no implication the referee was a cheat or biased in any way. He just said the referee was poor which is fair comment.
nuno on 08:51 - Dec 24 with 876 viewsPinnerPaul

nuno on 21:14 - Dec 23 by QPR_John

I found that odd as well. There was no implication the referee was a cheat or biased in any way. He just said the referee was poor which is fair comment.

and exactly what decisions WERE poor?

Possibly should have sent off a Wolves player if anything.

Been in touch with Wolves fans on line and even they don't know what he was on about.

Wolves objected to Mason BEFORE the game - that tells you something I think!

Oh and they lost of course!
nuno on 22:40 - Dec 25 with 656 viewsQPR_John

nuno on 08:51 - Dec 24 by PinnerPaul

and exactly what decisions WERE poor?

Possibly should have sent off a Wolves player if anything.

Been in touch with Wolves fans on line and even they don't know what he was on about.

Wolves objected to Mason BEFORE the game - that tells you something I think!

Oh and they lost of course!

My argument is against the FA. Surely saying a referee was poor was fair comment. It might be wrong but being wrong should not involve the FA imposing what in reality is censorship.
nuno on 12:32 - Dec 26 with 446 viewsWalnut

With regards Mason, I'd love to stick him in front of a tv screen and have him talk us through the Ashley Young penalty award at Man U. Maybe the lino too on the clear offside being ignored
nuno on 14:12 - Dec 26 with 397 viewsPinnerPaul

nuno on 22:40 - Dec 25 by QPR_John

My argument is against the FA. Surely saying a referee was poor was fair comment. It might be wrong but being wrong should not involve the FA imposing what in reality is censorship.

Went further than that, he said he wasn't good enough for the PL, doesn't let the game flow (False as 3rd most lenient ref in the PL) and they objected to him BEFORE the game, which tends to lead you to the fact they don't like him full stop.

However, as one of the big no nos in football - at any level - is clubs deciding who referees their games, then that is where the FA are heading with this one I think.

A big decision wrong in a game - criticism is fair enough - but there wasn't one - certainly not against Wolves in any case.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024