Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR vs Swansea live on Bein Sports in Australia 02:52 - Jan 25 with 926 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Hopefully we play well and win.
QPR vs Swansea live on Bein Sports in Australia on 04:40 - Jan 25 with 881 viewsHooparoo

Normally I’d be saying “Nah, we’re QPR. Of course we’ll fck it up” but I think we’re breaking down some old hoodoos this season. Fingers crossed 😉

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

QPR vs Swansea live on Bein Sports in Australia on 03:21 - Jan 26 with 746 viewsLoftgirl

Watched it here in Brisbane. Does anyone else think that commentator is annoying? He repeats the minutest irrelevant rubbish over and over. The worst thing for me, was when they were showing the team sheets at the start, he said Andre Grey had been dropped to the bench. Obviously, being away with Jamaica, he wasn't even in the squad. His commentating is amateurish at best.
QPR vs Swansea live on Bein Sports in Australia on 05:20 - Jan 26 with 727 viewssuperhoopdownunder

QPR vs Swansea live on Bein Sports in Australia on 03:21 - Jan 26 by Loftgirl

Watched it here in Brisbane. Does anyone else think that commentator is annoying? He repeats the minutest irrelevant rubbish over and over. The worst thing for me, was when they were showing the team sheets at the start, he said Andre Grey had been dropped to the bench. Obviously, being away with Jamaica, he wasn't even in the squad. His commentating is amateurish at best.

I was more worried about what was happening on the pitch! I do agree the commentators were poor.
QPR vs Swansea live on Bein Sports in Australia on 05:38 - Jan 26 with 718 viewsHooparoo

QPR vs Swansea live on Bein Sports in Australia on 03:21 - Jan 26 by Loftgirl

I was watching with headphones on as the family were asleep but ended up taking them off to get rid of the annoying commentary. Knobhead😬

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024