Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non-QPR, 3 tickets for Les Mis @Sondheim Sunday 29'th May 11:51 - May 23 with 1340 viewsSupertk

Sorry if this is inappropriate, feel free to delete Clive.
Due to cancelled flight from Norway, I have 3 tickets to Les Miserables at Sondheim Theatre next Sunday. Tried to put them on eBay/StuBHub but that didn't work (not listed), and being a norwegian living in Norway, I've run out of options..
Face value is 342 GBP, but I am of course willing to sell to a very friendly price to anyone in here..
Non-QPR, 3 tickets for Les Mis @Sondheim Sunday 29'th May on 12:00 - May 23 with 1304 viewsBlackCrowe

Try Twickets? very good
https://www.twickets.live/

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Non-QPR, 3 tickets for Les Mis @Sondheim Sunday 29'th May on 12:20 - May 23 with 1253 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Great show. Would highly recommend.
Non-QPR, 3 tickets for Les Mis @Sondheim Sunday 29'th May on 12:24 - May 23 with 1236 viewsPeterHucker

Best of luck selling the tickets.

Early 90s I went to see Les Miserables at the Palace Theatre on Charing Cross Road.
Not really my kind of thing but my girlfriend at the time was into musicals.
Thanks to several pints in The Porcupine beforehand, I thought it was actually pretty good.
Big number at the end was very impressive and off we went back to the pub.

A little while after, my girlfriend borrowed the double CD from Hounslow library and we particularly liked the song On My Own but neither of us remembered it from the show we’d seen.
There were quite a few others that we said “I don’t remember this one either!”

After a while we realised that the last song on CD 1 (One Day More) was the “big number at the end” we’d seen and that we’d accidentally left when it was the interval and missed the entire second half.
Non-QPR, 3 tickets for Les Mis @Sondheim Sunday 29'th May on 12:57 - May 23 with 1191 viewsSupertk

Non-QPR, 3 tickets for Les Mis @Sondheim Sunday 29'th May on 12:00 - May 23 by BlackCrowe

Try Twickets? very good
https://www.twickets.live/

Thanks, will give it a try.
Non-QPR, 3 tickets for Les Mis @Sondheim Sunday 29'th May on 13:22 - May 23 with 1148 viewsTheChef

Non-QPR, 3 tickets for Les Mis @Sondheim Sunday 29'th May on 12:24 - May 23 by PeterHucker

Best of luck selling the tickets.

Early 90s I went to see Les Miserables at the Palace Theatre on Charing Cross Road.
Not really my kind of thing but my girlfriend at the time was into musicals.
Thanks to several pints in The Porcupine beforehand, I thought it was actually pretty good.
Big number at the end was very impressive and off we went back to the pub.

A little while after, my girlfriend borrowed the double CD from Hounslow library and we particularly liked the song On My Own but neither of us remembered it from the show we’d seen.
There were quite a few others that we said “I don’t remember this one either!”

After a while we realised that the last song on CD 1 (One Day More) was the “big number at the end” we’d seen and that we’d accidentally left when it was the interval and missed the entire second half.

Were you both absolutely bladdered??

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024