Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Depressed 100%. 12:26 - Apr 8 with 1456 viewsSnipper

Football fatigue has taken its toll on me. I’ve been a season ticket holder in the same seat for 25 years now. Before that, I paid for match tickets when I was able to go.

I’ll be truthful, I probably haven’t mustered enough home games in the last 4 seasons to cover 1 season.
I can’t go to evening games as I always work late shifts, so that’s a chunk of games missed. But I’ve actually missed loads of Saturday 3pm games too through choice.

I didn’t go yesterday as I didn’t want to waste a day off by being bored shìtless watching wasters who masquerade as hoop wearing football players.
I didn’t even watch it on the red button.

As this season has gone on, I’ve tried to convince myself that I don’t care.
I’ve told many friends, some on here, that I don’t care where we finish.

I’ve obviously been telling lies to myself all this time, as I was depressed after the games finished yesterday.

Depressed coz a Neil Warnock inspired Huddersfield just won their third game on the bounce.
Depressed coz a pretty useless Cardiff team beat a bloody awful Blackpool team away, who’d put 6 past us less than a month ago.
Depressed when the league table showed us in 21st place. And that’s only as Reading were docked 6 points.

It looks like, barring a miracle, that we’re heading to League One.

I honestly don’t know what I’ll do season ticket wise next season.
One minute I think it’s a no brainer to give it up.
The next minute I feel horrible if I give it up.

Either way, it’s depressing.
Depressed 100%. on 12:35 - Apr 8 with 1397 viewsTacticalR

Is it dead or just resting?

Is Johansen pining for the fjords?

Air hostess clique

Depressed 100%. on 12:36 - Apr 8 with 1387 viewsSharpy36

Your depressed.

Gave up going any more due to work and not wanting to go through the 7 hour round trip. So got myself a Maidstone utd season ticket as the ground is a 10 minute walk. Well that turned out alright

Should have done a relegation double at the bookies.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Depressed 100%. on 12:54 - Apr 8 with 1323 viewsHayesender

I wish I was still in Benidorm watching dwarfs in sombreros having a strop a 2am, but I had to come home for the sake of my liver Mark

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Depressed 100%. on 13:01 - Apr 8 with 1270 viewsPhildo

I’m in Madeira with the missus for a week and last night had a row with her as she refused to believe I could get so down about one streamed game and was not speaking to her apparently
Depressed 100%. on 13:18 - Apr 8 with 1213 viewsSnipper

Depressed 100%. on 12:54 - Apr 8 by Hayesender

I wish I was still in Benidorm watching dwarfs in sombreros having a strop a 2am, but I had to come home for the sake of my liver Mark

😂😂. We’re going back for the international break weekend in October.

Being in League One, we’ll be playing that weekend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024