Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ossie starts for Sierra Leone on fifa.com at 7pm 18:33 - Nov 15 with 3451 viewsLoudR

Just seen this is streaming live at 7pm for anyone interested..

https://www.plus.fifa.com/en/content/ethiopia-v-sierra-leone-caf-qualifiers-firs
Ossie starts for Sierra Leone on fifa.com at 7pm on 19:31 - Nov 15 with 3325 viewsLoudR

Wouldn’t bother. Don’t know what I was thinking
Ossie starts for Sierra Leone on fifa.com at 7pm on 20:10 - Nov 15 with 3246 viewsessextaxiboy

Just had a quick look , they are all standing around in thick fog .
Ossie starts for Sierra Leone on fifa.com at 7pm on 20:11 - Nov 15 with 3244 viewsBucksRanger

Very foggy.
Ossie starts for Sierra Leone on fifa.com at 7pm on 20:20 - Nov 15 with 3227 viewsaston_hoop

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Ossie starts for Sierra Leone on fifa.com at 7pm on 20:22 - Nov 15 with 3218 viewsHAYESBOY

Some say that's how Ozzy sees the game..................

Joking, I like Ozzy.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Ossie starts for Sierra Leone on fifa.com at 7pm on 22:30 - Nov 15 with 2994 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Addis never an easy place to go to on a foggy Wednesday in November.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Ossie starts for Sierra Leone on fifa.com at 7pm on 02:26 - Nov 16 with 2797 viewsFredManRave

Ossie starts for Sierra Leone on fifa.com at 7pm on 22:30 - Nov 15 by PlanetHonneywood

Addis never an easy place to go to on a foggy Wednesday in November.

it looked like the game was being played on the Tyne.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Ossie starts for Sierra Leone on fifa.com at 7pm on 08:00 - Nov 16 with 2618 viewseastside_r

I watched the first half of this; a curious affair indeed.

From the commentary, I think this was played in Morocco for some reason. The crowd seemed to be less than 100 in a large stadium comprising of a small band of drunk-sounding SL fans.

The commentator liked to announce the back-story of the last player to touch the ball with one exception; our Ossie (so no QPR mention.)

By the end of the half, the fog descending made it unwatchable.

The standard of football was awful, I turned over to the CVPM Charlton cup tie and the standard was arguably better than this game.
Login to get fewer ads

Ossie starts for Sierra Leone on fifa.com at 7pm on 15:35 - Nov 20 with 2040 viewsaston_hoop

Played 90 minutes v Egypt playing right back with Mo Salah on the left for Egypt. Salah failed to score at least. Didn't watch it but I will make the assumption that Ozzie pocketed him

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Ossie starts for Sierra Leone on fifa.com at 7pm on 17:37 - Nov 20 with 1885 viewsturnsey

Highlights of Egypt match, Ozzie perhaps caught out for their first? Nice to have a national team captain amongst our ranks regardless.
Ossie starts for Sierra Leone on fifa.com at 7pm on 03:34 - Nov 21 with 1702 viewsLazyFan

It's strange watching Salah play on a pitch akin to Sunday football in front of non-league numbers.

If Sierra Leone had just Salah's finishing skills alone, they would have won that game 10-0. Which shows how bad the rest of the Egypt team is.

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024