Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One thing from Sunday... 09:20 - May 15 with 658 viewsTGRRRSSS

... thats a bit sad is Jamie Mackie almost went down in Premier League bfolklore for ever more, dissapointed for him that he didn't, he nearly scored the most important goal for QPR and Manchester United in history, glad as I am Fergie didn't get the 20th trophy (yet) dissapointed for Jamie.
He and us would be remembered for ever if it'd stayed like that.
One thing from Sunday... on 10:47 - May 15 with 558 viewsJuzzie

Despite us losing the game in the end, the very end, I think his goal was very, very important for QPR. Apparently as word got through to Bolton we were winning and holding onto that for 25+ mins, it deflated them.

We'll still be remembered anyway as the team that took City right into injury time for them to win the title. As for Utd, I couldn't give a fk about them!

The only slight downer is that it would have been really good if we could have played in hoops with a global tv audience of 260 million. Oh well.

One thing from Sunday... on 10:52 - May 15 with 534 viewsHollowayRanger

One thing from Sunday... on 10:47 - May 15 by Juzzie

Despite us losing the game in the end, the very end, I think his goal was very, very important for QPR. Apparently as word got through to Bolton we were winning and holding onto that for 25+ mins, it deflated them.

We'll still be remembered anyway as the team that took City right into injury time for them to win the title. As for Utd, I couldn't give a fk about them!

The only slight downer is that it would have been really good if we could have played in hoops with a global tv audience of 260 million. Oh well.

i agree i said this to others at the match the longer we can keep in this match the worst for boltons moral

imagine if we were losing 0-4 bolton would know a win would save them and they would have got it im sure but hearing WE WERE WINNING 2-1 must have broke their sprits no surprise they blew their lead

bbc even reported them as losing their hearts fans would have stopped signing as well so no support for them either

by time they heard we actually lost it was too late just like with man u fans thinkin they had won!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024