Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trainers? 03:15 - Jul 20 with 4199 viewsLOTR

Morning chaps, considering there is already plenty of threads about Hoilett joining and needless to say someone will post something up about a CB being signed, i thought we might be in need of a thread about what trainers(if any) we wear to games.

The reason i ask such a poignant question is because i'm in the process of ordering a new pair online. Last week i opted for a pair of Adidas gazelle OGs, and am weighing up whether to buy a pair of Forrest Hills today.

Anyone on here owned either pair? What do the rest of us wear on a saturday to the game?

LOTR
Trainers? on 03:34 - Jul 20 with 3068 viewsKiwi76

Adidas Stan Smith's in black at present and haven't been without a pair of Converse in 30yrs. Thank God the likes of Adidas continue with the retro versions as latest styles are toss..
Trainers? on 03:51 - Jul 20 with 3050 viewsLOTR

Trainers? on 03:34 - Jul 20 by Kiwi76

Adidas Stan Smith's in black at present and haven't been without a pair of Converse in 30yrs. Thank God the likes of Adidas continue with the retro versions as latest styles are toss..

Yea was thinking the same Kiwi, i've currently got converse, Adidas Sambas, Adidas Londons and Gazelles on the go with an order of Forest Hills to come.

Plenty of good websites that now ship to our part of the world as well, even JD sports are doing some good retro gear.
Trainers? on 04:51 - Jul 20 with 3038 viewsPacal_Votan

Gazelle's have always been a shite trainer.

If you want quality old school footwear go to ........CT.

That's as much as i'll say. Or PM me because I don't wan't EVERYONE wearing em'

"Try the whine!!!"

Trainers? on 05:48 - Jul 20 with 3025 viewsLOTR

Trainers? on 04:51 - Jul 20 by Pacal_Votan

Gazelle's have always been a shite trainer.

If you want quality old school footwear go to ........CT.

That's as much as i'll say. Or PM me because I don't wan't EVERYONE wearing em'

I've had a few pairs of Gazelles over the years and never had a problem with them. Also got a pair of SL 72s which are half decent, and picked up a limited edition pair of Sambas in the States.

The adidas Beckenbauer is not a bad trainer and i know a fair few on here would have worn the Trimm Trabs back in the day.
Trainers? on 06:54 - Jul 20 with 3007 viewspompeyhoop

Get yourself to the R's superstore (club shop) and invest in a cracking pair of lotto

Anton Ferdinand was not a very good footballer...

Trainers? on 07:03 - Jul 20 with 3003 viewsPlumsteadQPR

Just got some suede Adidas Tobacco which I've been hunting for years. Nice.

Also got Adidas London, Samba, Stan Smiths and Beckenbauer on the go.

Might get a pair of München for the Germany trip!
Trainers? on 07:09 - Jul 20 with 2996 viewsjonno

Here's what I do. I wander into Matalan or Primark and find the cheapest pair that fit me and feel comfortable. Not bothered what they look like. Never pay more than 20 quid. Job done.
Trainers? on 07:17 - Jul 20 with 2986 viewsLOTR

Trainers? on 07:09 - Jul 20 by jonno

Here's what I do. I wander into Matalan or Primark and find the cheapest pair that fit me and feel comfortable. Not bothered what they look like. Never pay more than 20 quid. Job done.

You're my new hero.
Login to get fewer ads

Trainers? on 07:22 - Jul 20 with 2978 viewsPlumsteadQPR

I had a pair of Forest Hills a few years back - they were really comfortable and looked great BUT they got dirty and scuffed up like no pair of trainers I've ever known. There was something about the leather that meant they just got scuffed and marked really easily. Shame.
Trainers? on 07:27 - Jul 20 with 2975 viewsLOTR

Trainers? on 07:22 - Jul 20 by PlumsteadQPR

I had a pair of Forest Hills a few years back - they were really comfortable and looked great BUT they got dirty and scuffed up like no pair of trainers I've ever known. There was something about the leather that meant they just got scuffed and marked really easily. Shame.

Yea ive heard that, I ordered the grey pair with the "Signal blue" bottom and "sunshine yellow" trim.

http://modculture.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451cbb069e20120a93d1a37970b-pi

Reckon they look the nuts.
Trainers? on 07:44 - Jul 20 with 2958 viewskomradkirk

although my feet stink trainers out in a few weeks i am looking at white or black adidias retro very soon.
back in the day i was a big fan of adidas "kick" and "samba" even had a natty pair of sky blue running spikes.(practical use only the spikes).
Trainers? on 07:46 - Jul 20 with 2955 viewsLOTR

Trainers? on 07:44 - Jul 20 by komradkirk

although my feet stink trainers out in a few weeks i am looking at white or black adidias retro very soon.
back in the day i was a big fan of adidas "kick" and "samba" even had a natty pair of sky blue running spikes.(practical use only the spikes).

Very nice Captain, you and the LSA boys heading to Germany?

Hope all is well.
Trainers? on 07:49 - Jul 20 with 2948 viewsKonk

Trainers? on 07:22 - Jul 20 by PlumsteadQPR

They've done something to Stans as well - look grubby/scuffed to fu ck after a couple of months. They've been my default trainer for the past twenty years, but now I'm having to have a re-think.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Trainers? on 07:57 - Jul 20 with 2937 viewskomradkirk

Nah mate,never have bothered with friendlies City away and chelsea at home to start my travels this season.
I hear you are about for Wigan,might get over for that.
Trainers? on 08:03 - Jul 20 with 2924 viewswombat

Trainers? on 07:57 - Jul 20 by komradkirk

Nah mate,never have bothered with friendlies City away and chelsea at home to start my travels this season.

Borg elite , retro from the 80s kangaroo skin waited 25 years to own a pair of these bad boys stuarts finally made my day

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Trainers? on 08:04 - Jul 20 with 2918 viewsthorpebankR

Adidas Adicolour
Trainers? on 08:08 - Jul 20 with 2910 viewsLOTR

Trainers? on 07:57 - Jul 20 by komradkirk

Nah I'm not back for any games this year, my next trip back to London will be 2013 at the earliest just built my first home over here and it's curtailed the frequent holidays abroad somewhat!

Those Adidas tobaccos look quality as well I might add.
Trainers? on 08:12 - Jul 20 with 2905 viewsJHoop

I tend to mix things up a little. At the Arsenal game this year I wore some new white Converse, I came away from the ground and they were brown. I was sad.
For the Fulham game I wore a pair of new Timberland boots, I had a few beers afterwards and spilt some red liquid over them, they were essentially ruined. I was sad again.
Now I wear an older pair of shoes so that if somebody steps on them or I spill something on them it doesn't really matter. You'd have thought I'd have learned after 17 years of going to football.
Trainers? on 13:30 - Jul 20 with 2829 viewsLOTR

Trainers? on 08:12 - Jul 20 by JHoop

I tend to mix things up a little. At the Arsenal game this year I wore some new white Converse, I came away from the ground and they were brown. I was sad.
For the Fulham game I wore a pair of new Timberland boots, I had a few beers afterwards and spilt some red liquid over them, they were essentially ruined. I was sad again.
Now I wear an older pair of shoes so that if somebody steps on them or I spill something on them it doesn't really matter. You'd have thought I'd have learned after 17 years of going to football.

Or you might have learnt to invest in some trainer protection, I think it's still available at FootLocker.
Trainers? on 13:36 - Jul 20 with 2804 viewsWrittler

There is an ad in the Metro today about trading in old trainers at Adidas Oxford Street fri-Mon for the next 6 weeks or so and getting 20" discount. Or something like that..
Trainers? on 13:38 - Jul 20 with 2795 viewsTacticalR

I am planning to stock up during the next riot.

Air hostess clique

Trainers? on 13:40 - Jul 20 with 2786 viewsMetallica_Hoop

When not wearing huge boots, I wear New Balance runners to games, my last 2 pairs having been specifically chosen for me at 'Run and become' (apparently I run slightly wonkily to compensate my smashed knee) Mine have ankle support.

Waste of money if you do not run though.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Trainers? on 13:47 - Jul 20 with 2769 viewsRangersw12

I have a pair of Blue and White Gazelle's which I wear to games very comfy and smart

http://leaklight.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/6a00d83451cbb069e2010536b1739e970c-
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Trainers? on 13:55 - Jul 20 with 2744 viewsPommyhoop

Trainers? on 08:12 - Jul 20 by JHoop

Just wear the Timberlands forever .They only get ruined once.My mates called my football pair 'cat shit shoes' .Gives a little impression what they were like. Not in my eyes tho ..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Trainers? on 13:57 - Jul 20 with 2736 viewsbishom

Adidas Samba`s all day in Blue Suede uh-huh-huh

Bishom

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024