Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Season 08:47 - Oct 12 with 476 viewss1cRanger

I think we all know that we cannot afford for QPR to get relegated this season, it would be disastrous for the club. With all the new players in with massive wages to go down this season I suspect would either mean 18 years in the lower leagues or we will be ruined financially and just keep on dropping like Plymouth or Pompy.

QPR fans are a passionate bunch and voice opinions when needed. Favio et al and Joey Barton gate last season shows me that we still care for the club. I just hope this season we continue to support the players on the pitch as when we get behind them it really does start to show on the pitch.

Don't let the club down, we have suffered as QPR fans for years and now back at the top league surely we can't just let it slip away so easily.

This Season on 08:52 - Oct 12 with 467 viewsToast_R

This Season on 09:29 - Oct 12 with 434 viewsadhoc_qpr

Going down would suck obviously, but i don't think it would necessarily be a Pompey style apocalypse.

All of our debts are 'soft debts' to the owners, i don't think we'd be short of takers for the likes of Granero, Faurlin, Cisse, Hoillet etc and we could build a decent championship playoff contending team from the likes of Mackie, Onouha, Anton, Hill, Johnson, DJ etc (whoever is left basically).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024