Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Complete the following Mark Hughes question."Why....." 17:53 - Oct 27 with 323 viewsTheBlob

"....do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?"

Nope.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Complete the following Mark Hughes question."Why....." on 18:03 - Oct 27 with 306 viewsDaBurgh

"...... why why Mbia....."
Complete the following Mark Hughes question."Why....." on 18:03 - Oct 27 with 301 viewsTheBlob

Complete the following Mark Hughes question."Why....." on 18:03 - Oct 27 by DaBurgh

"...... why why Mbia....."

Close,but no cigar.

Complete the following Mark Hughes question."Why....." on 18:06 - Oct 27 with 291 viewsessextaxiboy

Complete the following Mark Hughes question."Why....." on 18:03 - Oct 27 by TheBlob

Close,but no cigar.

Did I put Hogan in the 25 when I could have included Campbell or bought another Striker .

Complete the following Mark Hughes question."Why....." on 18:06 - Oct 27 with 286 viewsTW_R

"Just like me, they long to be
Close to you"
Complete the following Mark Hughes question."Why....." on 18:15 - Oct 27 with 264 viewsTheBlob

Complete the following Mark Hughes question."Why....." on 18:06 - Oct 27 by TW_R

"Just like me, they long to be
Close to you"

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......

If only......

Complete the following Mark Hughes question."Why....." on 18:15 - Oct 27 with 264 viewscheeseydane

Just like leeds,
we ought to be,
close to poo

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Complete the following Mark Hughes question."Why....." on 18:53 - Oct 27 with 221 viewsRANGERS4EVER

The f*ck is it always QPR

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024