Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fa cup final or La Liga title decider? 19:32 - May 16 with 5243 viewsmeeee

Arsenal vs Hull or Barca vs Atletico. With them both kicking of at the same time im not to sure which one to watch. Which one will you be watching if any?
Fa cup final or La Liga title decider? on 22:14 - May 18 with 805 viewsTVOS1907

Fa cup final or La Liga title decider? on 22:02 - May 18 by R17ALE

I agree with your last sentence to a degree, but completely disagree with the previous sentence.

In my experience, 95% of Rugby lovers are complete arseholes. Col's link shows one.

League or Union.

As the famous poster Tazzy once said, "I'm against all forms of rugby."

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Fa cup final or La Liga title decider? on 22:16 - May 18 with 797 viewsnordenblue

Fa cup final or La Liga title decider? on 22:02 - May 18 by R17ALE

I agree with your last sentence to a degree, but completely disagree with the previous sentence.

In my experience, 95% of Rugby lovers are complete arseholes. Col's link shows one.

League or Union.

Played both but prefer to watch league,unions far too southern grammar school,im hyper critical of the general public to be honest and must totally disagree with your stats on rugby lovers.
Much more arseholes follow football than any code of rugby
Fa cup final or La Liga title decider? on 22:18 - May 18 with 787 viewsnordenblue

Fa cup final or La Liga title decider? on 22:14 - May 18 by TVOS1907

As the famous poster Tazzy once said, "I'm against all forms of rugby."

Is he the journalist?He should know better
Fa cup final or La Liga title decider? on 22:21 - May 18 with 784 viewsR17ALE

Fa cup final or La Liga title decider? on 22:16 - May 18 by nordenblue

Played both but prefer to watch league,unions far too southern grammar school,im hyper critical of the general public to be honest and must totally disagree with your stats on rugby lovers.
Much more arseholes follow football than any code of rugby

You're probably right with my %. And you're probably right with your numbers of knobs who watch football being greater. But, more people watch football which means more knobs watch football.

Fewer people watch rugby, but it does produce some deviants over and above an acceptable %. IMHO.

I've no truck with you as I value your posts and would happily put you in my mythical 5%.

And I'm from Norden as well!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Fa cup final or La Liga title decider? on 22:29 - May 18 with 774 viewsnordenblue

Fa cup final or La Liga title decider? on 22:21 - May 18 by R17ALE

You're probably right with my %. And you're probably right with your numbers of knobs who watch football being greater. But, more people watch football which means more knobs watch football.

Fewer people watch rugby, but it does produce some deviants over and above an acceptable %. IMHO.

I've no truck with you as I value your posts and would happily put you in my mythical 5%.

Everyones right with an opinion in my eyes,and ill take being in the 5% as a compliment so we'll leave them percentages well alone for now at least!!
Im no longer a Norden dweller sadly, but kept the username unlike some of the fruits on here enjoying a few "hidden" identities
Fa cup final or La Liga title decider? on 04:39 - May 19 with 735 viewsAtThePeake

Fa cup final or La Liga title decider? on 21:09 - May 18 by nordenblue

If you seriously think theres only a few isolated incidents with trouble in football you really are deluded,all these individual incidents mount up to a massive collective problem,im sure there will only be a few individual incidents over in Brazil too at the World cup? Having followed and played both rugby and football for many years I firmly believe rugby is a much more supporter friendly game played by a much more sporting grounded person.
How anybody can possibly relate to any individual playing in the premiership is beyond me

I know it's an isolated incident but I did actually briefly bump into Jack Colback of Sunderland at a function about a year ago and I have to say what a pleasant, well-grounded young man he is.

Tangled up in blue.

Fa cup final or La Liga title decider? on 08:51 - May 19 with 707 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Fa cup final or La Liga title decider? on 10:07 - May 18 by ColDale

What a ridiculous decision to have the Hull derby on at the same time as the cup final.

Wouldn't the Super League fixtures for the Magic Weekend have been set long before Hull City Tigers reached the FA Cup Final..?
Fa cup final or La Liga title decider? on 11:49 - May 19 with 670 viewsdownunder

Fa cup final or La Liga title decider? on 22:21 - May 18 by R17ALE

Played both codes of Rugby.

Not from Norden.

Reckon that puts me smack bang in the middle of the 95%.

Having a "personalised"number plate won't help either, will it?
[Post edited 19 May 2014 11:51]
Login to get fewer ads

Fa cup final or La Liga title decider? on 12:41 - May 19 with 636 viewsnordenblue

Fa cup final or La Liga title decider? on 11:49 - May 19 by downunder

Played both codes of Rugby.

Not from Norden.

Reckon that puts me smack bang in the middle of the 95%.

Having a "personalised"number plate won't help either, will it?
[Post edited 19 May 2014 11:51]

You're well in the majority on this one,the number plate puts you in your own league to be honest
Fa cup final or La Liga title decider? (n/t) on 14:26 - May 19 with 598 viewsD_Alien

Fa cup final or La Liga title decider? on 12:41 - May 19 by nordenblue

You're well in the majority on this one,the number plate puts you in your own league to be honest

[Post edited 19 May 2014 14:29]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024