Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill interview 19:10 - Dec 28 with 9482 views442Dale

https://audioboom.com/boos/2760383-hear-from-officiallydale-manager-keith-hill-a

Needs a new word.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hill interview on 20:36 - Dec 29 with 1497 viewsYouTubeDale

Hill interview on 20:32 - Dec 29 by TalkingSutty

Makes you wonder if Hilly actually writes the notes sometimes.

I smell Garlick all over them!!

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Hill interview on 21:04 - Dec 29 with 1387 viewssomdale

Personally think we should allow him to let of steam how he sees fit, he's the best thing that's ever happened to the club, so what if he has a few gripes about certain things, I'll take them anyday in context to what he has brought here.
Also it seems like he's just trying to take the pressure and flack off his players, and let's face it there are some right negative buggers on here.
Hill interview on 21:05 - Dec 29 with 1373 viewsTVOS1907

Hill interview on 20:32 - Dec 29 by TalkingSutty

Makes you wonder if Hilly actually writes the notes sometimes.

Controversial!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hill interview on 21:07 - Dec 29 with 1368 viewsTVOS1907

Hill interview on 20:20 - Dec 29 by R17ALE

Only once this season, though he does have 'previous'!

Bizarrely, in his programme notes, he often goes out of his way to thank the fans, but that never gets airtime on here, presumeably because not many buy a programme?

They probably miss the sellers at the end of the car park.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hill interview on 21:10 - Dec 29 with 1352 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Would it be highly controversial of me to suggest that we're going slightly over the top, no First World War pun intended, about something.........again!!

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Hill interview on 21:25 - Dec 29 with 1307 viewsDale_Mike

Hill interview on 20:20 - Dec 29 by R17ALE

Only once this season, though he does have 'previous'!

Bizarrely, in his programme notes, he often goes out of his way to thank the fans, but that never gets airtime on here, presumeably because not many buy a programme?

In the very same interview (the full version on Dale Player) he also says "The fans are magnificent they are absolutely superb."

He also says "It's my fault I played Peter Vincenti because he probably shouldn't have played. But because he is so honest and because of the belief in the players in the way that we play, when Peter plays, I wanted him to play but unfortunately sometimes I make mistakes as a manager".
Hill interview on 21:38 - Dec 29 with 1271 views442Dale

Hill interview on 21:25 - Dec 29 by Dale_Mike

In the very same interview (the full version on Dale Player) he also says "The fans are magnificent they are absolutely superb."

He also says "It's my fault I played Peter Vincenti because he probably shouldn't have played. But because he is so honest and because of the belief in the players in the way that we play, when Peter plays, I wanted him to play but unfortunately sometimes I make mistakes as a manager".

And this is why the choice of what's put into the wider domain, ie. tect versions oc onterviews, is crucial. It'll be interesting to see what the Observer report.

On Vincenti, he didn't look fit but Hill's point is a very good one: everyone has more belief in the way we play when he's in the starting line-up. Done and Henderson aren't the same without him.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hill interview on 22:06 - Dec 29 with 1206 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Something like this:

Mr Hill is it your intention to bring Calvin Andrew on in every game for the next 18 months? It's just, if you are, I've got this strange compulsion to move to Bulgaria and contract ME.

Oh yeah, who the bleeding hell is Tom Dick?

Thanks and please don't leave again it was horrible. We ended up with
these two scouse blokes........

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Login to get fewer ads

Hill interview on 22:54 - Dec 29 with 1128 viewsRosun

Hill interview on 21:38 - Dec 29 by 442Dale

And this is why the choice of what's put into the wider domain, ie. tect versions oc onterviews, is crucial. It'll be interesting to see what the Observer report.

On Vincenti, he didn't look fit but Hill's point is a very good one: everyone has more belief in the way we play when he's in the starting line-up. Done and Henderson aren't the same without him.

Vincenti was fcuked before the game but a 50% fit Vincenti gives Dale an option. On the day it didn't but where are the alternatives?
That's the worry, that we don't have a plan B even before the game has kicked off. No wonder that away teams at Spotland find it easy pickings.
It's enlightening that the points we have picked up at home were against teams where we thought we'd have got nowt ... Bristol City, Coventry & Preston spring to mind whereas the teams we would have expected to pick up points against (Gillingham, Fleetwood, Barnsley) we got mullered.
Unlucky against Peterborough, glad that we played Walsall when we did given their result against MK Dons.
This is a weird league so we should just be happy when we pick up random points (Swindon, Yeovil) where we can.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 23:55]
Hill interview on 23:16 - Dec 29 with 1091 viewsBrighouseDale

Just listened to the interview. My wife (one of the few people in the world who knows less about football than me, and has never read this forum) immediately asked "do you think he's blaming the fans there, or trying to protect the players?". Quite remarkable that she totally got both sides of the coin from a two minute interview.*

"What do you think?" she asked. Can't make my mind up to be honest, I can see how you could listen to that and hear exactly what you want to hear.

*probably didn't help that there was some tit stood next to us yesterday who repeatedly called the entire team idle pigs, at very high volume.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024