Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OConnell 11:32 - Feb 2 with 18377 viewsILoveMYclub

Brentford have made a bid for highly-rated Blackburn Rovers defender Jack O'Connell SSN just now
OConnell on 12:08 - Feb 2 with 11793 viewssandylaner1

goodnight sweet prince
OConnell on 12:17 - Feb 2 with 11695 views100notout

Just imagine if upthedale89 going public on some inside information has alerted the likes of Brentford and the "deal" (if indeed there ever was one) collapses.

What a bell end* he would be.

* a redundant bell end

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

OConnell on 12:19 - Feb 2 with 11661 viewsleedsdale

OConnell on 12:17 - Feb 2 by 100notout

Just imagine if upthedale89 going public on some inside information has alerted the likes of Brentford and the "deal" (if indeed there ever was one) collapses.

* a redundant bell end

Update from Sky: fee has now been agreed with Brentford
OConnell on 12:28 - Feb 2 with 11546 viewsmidlandsdale

Well at least he will have a ready made room mate!
OConnell on 12:40 - Feb 2 with 11438 viewsisitme

OConnell on 12:17 - Feb 2 by 100notout

* a redundant bell end

Can't see us being able to compete with the rumoured transfer fee anyway. I'm sure his agent will have made a number of clubs made aware of his availability.
OConnell on 12:48 - Feb 2 with 11354 viewsSaxonDale

First Hogan now O'Connell. The football league needs less Brentfords and more Tranmeres. In all seriousness we can't compete with a club like Brentford and it has the potential to be a fantastic move for him. Well done Jack and thanks for the last 18 months- it feels strange not getting a fee for him as in my eyes he's 'one of ours'
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:04 - Feb 2 with 11170 viewsSaxonDale

OConnell on 13:13 - Feb 2 with 11074 viewsShun

Absolutely gutted.

Curse you, upthedale89!
Login to get fewer ads

OConnell on 13:48 - Feb 2 with 10902 viewsbornosdale

Has he agreed to move? Hopefully he won't, or am I clutching at straws?
OConnell on 13:52 - Feb 2 with 10858 viewsILoveMYclub

Sky sources understand Blackburn midfielder Jack O'Connell is having a medical at Brentford.
OConnell on 14:29 - Feb 2 with 10689 viewsTommoRAFC

Good luck Jack, joining an excellent football club in Brentford.

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

OConnell on 14:38 - Feb 2 with 10611 viewsdingdangblue

OConnell on 13:52 - Feb 2 by ILoveMYclub

Sky sources understand Blackburn midfielder Jack O'Connell is having a medical at Brentford.

Hope its more thorough than Hogans!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

OConnell on 14:58 - Feb 2 with 10508 viewsValleySaddler

£200k deal agreed
Personal terms agreed
Medical going on...........

Was hoping we would get Jack back for one more loan,never thought we would get him on a permanent basis.
In many ways quite staggered that Blackburn have let him go to a rival for so little.
It has been excellent watching Jack play for the Dale, a valuable member of the team and he has played a massive part in our success thus far...
I wish him all the success he deserves and if he doesnt settle down sarf i think we would all welcome him back pronto ...........
OConnell on 15:29 - Feb 2 with 10335 viewsSuddenLad

OConnell on 14:58 - Feb 2 by ValleySaddler

£200k deal agreed
Personal terms agreed
Medical going on...........

Was hoping we would get Jack back for one more loan,never thought we would get him on a permanent basis.
In many ways quite staggered that Blackburn have let him go to a rival for so little.
It has been excellent watching Jack play for the Dale, a valuable member of the team and he has played a massive part in our success thus far...
I wish him all the success he deserves and if he doesnt settle down sarf i think we would all welcome him back pronto ...........

Actually at 200k, I'm surprised we haven't tried to prise him away ourselves, though I suppose wages would be a stumbling block. He's an absolute snip at that price, for sure.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

OConnell on 15:32 - Feb 2 with 10294 views100notout

£200k surprised me too. Bargain!

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

OConnell on 16:40 - Feb 2 with 10043 viewsbennersdale

OConnell on 15:32 - Feb 2 by 100notout

£200k surprised me too. Bargain!

To say Blackburn fans aren't happy with this is an understatement reading their message boards

Hasta el valle abajo de la cerveza

OConnell on 17:39 - Feb 2 with 9805 viewsYorkshire_Dale

OConnell on 16:40 - Feb 2 by bennersdale

To say Blackburn fans aren't happy with this is an understatement reading their message boards

linky.lad?
OConnell on 17:46 - Feb 2 with 9737 viewsbennersdale

OConnell on 17:39 - Feb 2 by Yorkshire_Dale

linky.lad?

http://www.brfcc.com/mb/topic/31588-january-transfer-window/page-124#entry158007

OConnell on 17:50 - Feb 2 with 9700 viewsbennersdale

One fact to consider is JOC's dad is a football agent and will have been engineering a move for his lad these last few weeks.

OConnell on 18:18 - Feb 2 with 9540 viewsdingdangblue

OConnell on 15:29 - Feb 2 by SuddenLad

Actually at 200k, I'm surprised we haven't tried to prise him away ourselves, though I suppose wages would be a stumbling block. He's an absolute snip at that price, for sure.

Would have loved him here for 200k, wages at Brentford probably triple or more than what we pay though. Championship football and a club with a mega rich owner with new stadium and training facilities being built. Just hope he gets a game now!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

OConnell on 18:27 - Feb 2 with 9477 viewsmingthemerciless

Brentford have a potential bargain there. I'm surprised he's gone for a fair bit less than £500k. Very poor decision on Rovers part. Having said that Bowyer has known the lad since he was youth team coach at Blackburn, maybe he doesn't fancy him, maybe Venkies forced his hand. No wonder Brentford are doing so well, they must have some smart guys running the show there.
OConnell on 20:03 - Feb 2 with 9135 viewsChaffRAFC

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

OConnell on 20:04 - Feb 2 with 9107 viewsSuddenLad

OConnell on 20:03 - Feb 2 by ChaffRAFC

He almost looks delighted with his move.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

OConnell on 20:41 - Feb 2 with 8968 viewsboffley

Signed on a 3 year deal till 2018.
OConnell on 21:14 - Feb 2 with 8759 viewsmingthemerciless

Any truth in the rumour is dad is his agent ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024