Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Bad eggs" 15:52 - May 10 with 13864 viewskysersosaqpr

Who are Joey's bad eggs? And which players are out of contract at end of season?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

"Bad eggs" on 15:58 - May 10 with 7478 viewsQPR1882

On the whole, the dressing room has turned up and given everything. One or two bad eggs have spoiled it. If it had been done my way, they would have been out of the building straight away.

Love him or hate him he knows about football, it's about time our chairman sat down with him and learnt a bit him self.
(No subject) on 15:59 - May 10 with 7460 viewsRs_Holy

I was thinking the same thing??. ... Who is fit but not even on the bench???... Adel?, Isla?, is the Sandro story a load of cobblers?..?
[Post edited 10 May 2015 16:02]
"Bad eggs" on 16:00 - May 10 with 7453 viewsMarc

Adel, Traore and Zarate would be my picks
"Bad eggs" on 16:05 - May 10 with 7373 viewsJamie

Taarabt & Vargas will be two of them.
"Bad eggs" on 16:48 - May 10 with 7205 viewsQPR_Jim

If joey's one of our good eggs then no wonder we're in trouble. He started the season trying to move to France.
"Bad eggs" on 16:51 - May 10 with 7172 viewsMedwayR

Maybe talking about himself in 3rd person

I look forward to the day that Barton is no longer at the club, along with SWP, Traore and even Taarabt.

Poll: Who’s better?

"Bad eggs" on 17:01 - May 10 with 7111 viewsMelakaRanger

"Bad eggs" on 16:51 - May 10 by MedwayR

I look forward to the day that Barton is no longer at the club, along with SWP, Traore and even Taarabt.

I second that
"Bad eggs" on 17:02 - May 10 with 7093 viewsShotKneesHoop

"Bad eggs" on 16:51 - May 10 by MedwayR

And Fer and Toilet can fooook orf too.

There's been plenty of home games that we could / should have won.

It's been a much better effort than the last time we got relegated. Oo woz manija den? Rednobb!

Rednobb with his "every point away from home is a bonus" just proves what an utter TNUC he is.

After Flash 'Arry, Meticulous Ooze looks a half decent manager.

And that's the last of the gin gone.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Login to get fewer ads

"Bad eggs" on 18:41 - May 10 with 6836 viewsHollowayRanger

BARTON WAS well over paid but for me he always apart from away hull gave 100% without being stupid

can count on one hand the amount of players that gave 100% this season and earned anything near their wages

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

"Bad eggs" on 18:51 - May 10 with 6787 viewsBklynRanger

Just watched the post match press conference. Ramsey certainly wasn't denying the bad eggs. Said there were one or two players who could've helped us more. Also that SWP wasn't one of them. Adel has got to be the massive favourite. He had issues with how Vargas trained too. Maybe Traore whichever planet he's currently on.
"Bad eggs" on 19:07 - May 10 with 6736 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton 2h2 hours ago

Sorry to all the fans who have spent their hard earned money supporting us up and down the country all season. I feel what you feel.
102 retweets 119 favorites

We have to finish our last two games with integrity and as a club come back stronger for this painful experience.
38 retweets 54 favorites

You get out of life what you put in. Hurts to say but the league table does not lie. We don't deserve to stay in this league.
201 retweets 227 favorites

Gutted for everyone involved with the football club. Today was embarrassing but it's not been good enough since July.
"Bad eggs" on 19:18 - May 10 with 6679 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Barton going public about confidential dressing room matters in the lead-up to a must-win game is disgracefully unprofessional and utterly self-serving. Though not surprising, naturally.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

"Bad eggs" on 19:20 - May 10 with 6672 viewsYorkRanger

"Bad eggs" on 19:18 - May 10 by BrianMcCarthy

Barton going public about confidential dressing room matters in the lead-up to a must-win game is disgracefully unprofessional and utterly self-serving. Though not surprising, naturally.

Agreed Brian. The timing of that comment was scandalous.
"Bad eggs" on 19:21 - May 10 with 6664 viewsPeterHucker

as usual Barton keen to point the finger and divert blame from himself.
When we first joined he blamed our former captain.
When Warnock left he blamed Warnock.
When Hughes left he blamed Hughes.
When he was in France he blamed QPR for paying him too much so he wasn't motivated. He also said he didn't want to play for us anymore.
When Redknapp left he blamed Redknapp.Every time he's got sent off for retaliating like a stroppy 3 year old, he's blamed the person for provoking him.

Nothing's ever his fault is it.

I'll be very happy when he's out of contract and out of our club, but I have a feeling the idiots who run our club will let him look around for a better offer all summer, then when he doesn't get one he'll re-sign for us at end of August.
"Bad eggs" on 19:59 - May 10 with 6561 viewsQPR1882

"Bad eggs" on 19:21 - May 10 by PeterHucker

When he was in France he blamed QPR for paying him too much so he wasn't motivated. He also said he didn't want to play for us anymore.
When Redknapp left he blamed Redknapp.Every time he's got sent off for retaliating like a stroppy 3 year old, he's blamed the person for provoking him.

I'll be very happy when he's out of contract and out of our club, but I have a feeling the idiots who run our club will let him look around for a better offer all summer, then when he doesn't get one he'll re-sign for us at end of August.

When Warnock left we blamed Warnock
When Hughes left we blamed Hughes
When he was in France we blamed QPR for paying him too much money
When Rednapp left we blamed Rednapp
EVERY player that gets sent off has an excuse

I really don't get your point apart from the fact you don't like him.
"Bad eggs" on 20:10 - May 10 with 6504 viewsloftus77

That guy who got sent off at Hull in a crucial relegation battle. He must have been a real "bad egg"...
"Bad eggs" on 20:13 - May 10 with 6486 viewsTacticalR

Are the bad eggs the same as the wrong sort and the toxic dressing room? Or is this a new generation of malcontents?

Air hostess clique

"Bad eggs" on 20:18 - May 10 with 6463 viewsJigsore

"Bad eggs" on 19:21 - May 10 by PeterHucker

nah mate you forgot all the PASHUN and DEEZIRE that 60k Joey Barton shows between his annual blame game on Twitter.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

(No subject) on 20:21 - May 10 with 6445 viewsPeterHucker

my point is he's a c/nt and I hope he f/cks off out of our club very soon.
[Post edited 10 May 2015 20:22]
"Bad eggs" on 20:23 - May 10 with 6429 viewsQPR1882

"Bad eggs" on 20:10 - May 10 by loftus77

That guy who got sent off at Hull in a crucial relegation battle. He must have been a real "bad egg"...

Seems some players get away with murder and could sell there own mother and folk on here turn a blind eye, others just get slated for doing a lot less.

Guess it's the way it has always been, JB was not the only player sent off this season by the way.
"Bad eggs" on 21:09 - May 10 with 6320 viewsJigsore

"Bad eggs" on 20:23 - May 10 by QPR1882

Seems some players get away with murder and could sell there own mother and folk on here turn a blind eye, others just get slated for doing a lot less.

Guess it's the way it has always been, JB was not the only player sent off this season by the way.

Other players were not sent off because they're 31 year old captains of their team who can't keep their hands to themselves. For the third time in 3 seasons with us.

I think Barton might actually have to sacrifice an infant on the field to the great God Imhotep before some people stopped defending him. And even then some would blame the infant for provoking him.

the Durham miners would be impressed with the amount of strikes Barton gets - and still not out

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

"Bad eggs" on 22:07 - May 10 with 6192 viewsBluce_Ree

Joey's the biggest tw*t of them all. F**k off back to France you giant ponce.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

"Bad eggs" on 22:12 - May 10 with 6170 viewsNorthernr

Graeme Souness had him right today.
"Bad eggs" on 22:26 - May 10 with 6105 viewsdaveB

Souness was right, if you have bad eggs as a senior player it's up to you to sort it out. Of the regular team this season I don't see many bad eggs, they've all tried even today until the 3rd went in but are not good enough
"Bad eggs" on 22:35 - May 10 with 6064 viewsDejR_vu

Was in the car all afternoon (thankfully). What did he say?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024