Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amir Khan 06:05 - May 8 with 13678 viewsDiddyDave

Just walked down to Twin Towns to watch the Bolton Boy get knocked out by a swinging right hand from the Mexican blokein the 6th round. He was out before he hit the deck,a bit reminiscent of Herol Graham getting knocked out by Julian Jackson a few years ago.
Amir Khan on 06:14 - May 8 with 6687 viewsnordenblue

Cracking shot,he was getting a bit cocky like he does and it ended how most predicted.
Couldn't happen to a nicer fella
Amir Khan on 08:22 - May 8 with 6576 viewsCamdenDale

The glass chin again. Or more the lack of concentration again. Aye, a bit like Graham/Jackson. Though Khan is no way as good as Herol.

Not sure why anyone would want Amir to lose though. I think he's a decent lad.
Amir Khan on 09:40 - May 8 with 6469 viewsnordenblue

Amir Khan on 08:22 - May 8 by CamdenDale

The glass chin again. Or more the lack of concentration again. Aye, a bit like Graham/Jackson. Though Khan is no way as good as Herol.

Not sure why anyone would want Amir to lose though. I think he's a decent lad.

Don't know what gives you that impression,look up some of his car crash incidents for a starter,the guys an absolute tool.
He wants to take a look at the Scott Quiggs and Crollas of the world for how to conduct yourself as a boxer
Amir Khan on 12:02 - May 8 with 6297 viewsCamdenDale

Amir Khan on 09:40 - May 8 by nordenblue

Don't know what gives you that impression,look up some of his car crash incidents for a starter,the guys an absolute tool.
He wants to take a look at the Scott Quiggs and Crollas of the world for how to conduct yourself as a boxer

Hmm...wasn't aware of car crash incidents.

What I am aware of is high minded judgmental tools. :)
Amir Khan on 14:03 - May 8 with 6204 viewsColDale

Amir Khan on 12:02 - May 8 by CamdenDale

There's many a boxer with a chequered history, but Khan's driving history overshadows the likes of Mayweather, Joshua etc.

Khan has done things the right way in my book. Headed to the States to take on the best rather than take the pay cheque of the English arenas.
Amir Khan on 14:29 - May 8 with 6160 viewsnordenblue

Amir Khan on 12:02 - May 8 by CamdenDale

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1918808/Amir-Khan-accident-victim-died-a-

Hmm seems like a decent man I must admit.

You don't need to be too judgmental when faced with the cold harsh facts,if it makes me a tool having an opposite opinion to someone who believes driving off from an accident having left someone for dead is "decent" thats fine by me.
Amir Khan on 14:33 - May 8 with 6146 viewsnordenblue

Amir Khan on 14:03 - May 8 by ColDale

There's many a boxer with a chequered history, but Khan's driving history overshadows the likes of Mayweather, Joshua etc.

Khan has done things the right way in my book. Headed to the States to take on the best rather than take the pay cheque of the English arenas.

That's exactly why he's gone over to fight in America,purely for the bigger pay cheques without a chance in hell of actually winning the fight.

Why do people think he kept shouting out Mayweathers name,he'd get the same result as this morning only paid more.
Amir Khan on 16:38 - May 8 with 6042 viewsCamdenDale

I had no idea about Khan's running down of a bloke. Apols on that - was just thinking of defending his career (useful if not magic) and thinking the best of him (local lad).

The gimlet eye is always alive in Rochdale. Stand corrected.
Login to get fewer ads

Amir Khan on 17:02 - May 8 with 5993 viewsJimmyRustler

Amir Khan on 14:29 - May 8 by nordenblue

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1918808/Amir-Khan-accident-victim-died-a-

You don't need to be too judgmental when faced with the cold harsh facts,if it makes me a tool having an opposite opinion to someone who believes driving off from an accident having left someone for dead is "decent" thats fine by me.

Where does it say he drove off from the incident?
Amir Khan on 17:12 - May 8 with 5966 viewsCamdenDale

Or 'left someone for dead'. Good grief. I mean, I have no idea what happened. Neither do you.

So, back to square one.

Me, thinking a decent if forlorn attempt to rescue a career, and you just crapping on the ambition.
Amir Khan on 17:21 - May 8 with 5943 viewsCamdenDale

I never liked Norden. Or Bamford. :)
Amir Khan on 18:02 - May 8 with 5889 viewsBrierls

Amir Khan is a perfect example of what CAN happen to somebody so young with so much wealth.

There is no excuse for his blatant disregard for others with his dangerous driving and other misdemeanours. I'm not making one. But you do have to wonder if stories of somebody dying years after suffering a broken leg after being hit on a zebra crossing would be 'news' and sending somebodies moral compass bonkers if the driver hadn't been famous.

Amir Khan is also a perfect example of somebody who has gone on to 'grow up' and use his wealth and fame to help others...

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2015/sep/19/amir-khan-i-could-buy-anything-i-wa

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-3257072/Amir-Khan-plans-charity-

There are plenty out there with fame and wealth who do nothing for anybody but themselves. Probably some with a chequered past too, but more successful at sweeping it under the carpet.

As far as the boxing comment goes...British boxing is more lucrative that it has ever been. Bar Mayweather, British boxing is where the £££ is at this moment in time. Amir Khan could have made more money from fights on home soil, but instead he followed a path to try and fight the best in the business. He isn't good enough for that level, I think even he knows that now. But I respect him for giving it a go. I hope to see him return to the UK to fight Kell Brook.
Amir Khan on 18:11 - May 8 with 5880 viewsBrierls

Amir Khan on 14:29 - May 8 by nordenblue

Making up "cold harsh facts" that Amir Khan "drove off from an accident and left somebody for dead" to try and mock somebody else's opinion is what makes you a tool.
Amir Khan on 18:50 - May 8 with 5820 viewsnordenblue

Amir Khan on 17:12 - May 8 by CamdenDale

Or 'left someone for dead'. Good grief. I mean, I have no idea what happened. Neither do you.

So, back to square one.

Me, thinking a decent if forlorn attempt to rescue a career, and you just crapping on the ambition.

Do a bit more reading that's not the only article about how much of a bell end he is,hence my original reply to your "decent chap" bollox you originally posted.

It's got nothing to do with rescuing a career he's already been flat on his back more times than a cheap hooker.

I'm devastated you're not keen on me you seem such a lovely chap and very informed about boxing,it must be that southern air.
Amir Khan on 18:51 - May 8 with 5817 viewsnordenblue

Amir Khan on 17:21 - May 8 by CamdenDale

I never liked Norden. Or Bamford. :)

Not keen on southern fags either tbf
Amir Khan on 18:53 - May 8 with 5809 viewsnordenblue

Amir Khan on 17:02 - May 8 by JimmyRustler

Where does it say he drove off from the incident?

That's not his only driving "incident" it's well documented if you dig a bit there's plenty about it
Amir Khan on 18:57 - May 8 with 5795 viewsfirgrovedale51

Amir Khan on 18:02 - May 8 by Brierls

Amir Khan is a perfect example of what CAN happen to somebody so young with so much wealth.

There is no excuse for his blatant disregard for others with his dangerous driving and other misdemeanours. I'm not making one. But you do have to wonder if stories of somebody dying years after suffering a broken leg after being hit on a zebra crossing would be 'news' and sending somebodies moral compass bonkers if the driver hadn't been famous.

Amir Khan is also a perfect example of somebody who has gone on to 'grow up' and use his wealth and fame to help others...

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2015/sep/19/amir-khan-i-could-buy-anything-i-wa

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-3257072/Amir-Khan-plans-charity-

There are plenty out there with fame and wealth who do nothing for anybody but themselves. Probably some with a chequered past too, but more successful at sweeping it under the carpet.

As far as the boxing comment goes...British boxing is more lucrative that it has ever been. Bar Mayweather, British boxing is where the £££ is at this moment in time. Amir Khan could have made more money from fights on home soil, but instead he followed a path to try and fight the best in the business. He isn't good enough for that level, I think even he knows that now. But I respect him for giving it a go. I hope to see him return to the UK to fight Kell Brook.

Bloody good PR those but that is all they are.
Why does he not do it here there are plenty of poor and homeless people who have fought for this country , what did he give to Paris or Brussels? and you talk about a tool look closer to home .
[Post edited 8 May 2016 19:10]
Amir Khan on 19:37 - May 8 with 5715 viewssweetcorn

Amir Khan on 18:50 - May 8 by nordenblue

Do a bit more reading that's not the only article about how much of a bell end he is,hence my original reply to your "decent chap" bollox you originally posted.

It's got nothing to do with rescuing a career he's already been flat on his back more times than a cheap hooker.

I'm devastated you're not keen on me you seem such a lovely chap and very informed about boxing,it must be that southern air.

Even the best get knocked out and more than once in some cases, does that stop them being the best? Nearly as good a comment as a good boxer always beats a good fighter..

Khan bit off more than he could chew last night, but can you blame him? He couldnt lose last night. If he won he's instantly a superstar and would rocket up the pound for pound list and if he loses its to be expected, given he was going up so much weight and conceding a lot of weight on the night..

Khan is still one of the best welterweights and the megafights in that division await him..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Amir Khan on 19:44 - May 8 with 5695 viewsJimmyRustler

Amir Khan on 18:53 - May 8 by nordenblue

That's not his only driving "incident" it's well documented if you dig a bit there's plenty about it

All I could find is he got done for speeding on the motorway...has ever fled the scene of an accident or did you just make that bit up?
Amir Khan on 20:20 - May 8 with 5639 viewsnordenblue

Amir Khan on 19:44 - May 8 by JimmyRustler

All I could find is he got done for speeding on the motorway...has ever fled the scene of an accident or did you just make that bit up?

Yes I've made it all up,he's never been in any trouble whatsoever and he's a really nice decent man
Amir Khan on 20:47 - May 8 with 5611 viewsJimmyRustler

Amir Khan on 20:20 - May 8 by nordenblue

Yes I've made it all up,he's never been in any trouble whatsoever and he's a really nice decent man

That doesn't really answer my question though does it?
Amir Khan on 20:48 - May 8 with 5606 viewssweetcorn

Amir Khan on 20:47 - May 8 by JimmyRustler

That doesn't really answer my question though does it?

You didnt really expect an answer did you

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Amir Khan on 20:57 - May 8 with 5588 viewsJimmyRustler

Amir Khan on 20:48 - May 8 by sweetcorn

You didnt really expect an answer did you

Well I certainly didn't expect NB to regress into a childlike state and start throwing his rattle at me that's for sure!
Amir Khan on 21:04 - May 8 with 5575 viewsnordenblue

Amir Khan on 20:57 - May 8 by JimmyRustler

Well I certainly didn't expect NB to regress into a childlike state and start throwing his rattle at me that's for sure!

Just a bit bored explaining the ins and outs of a flys arse hole to be honest,the basic facts were and still are the blokes a tosser and there's many incidents to back it up.
Amir Khan on 21:12 - May 8 with 5566 views100notout

Amir Khan on 21:04 - May 8 by nordenblue

Just a bit bored explaining the ins and outs of a flys arse hole to be honest,the basic facts were and still are the blokes a tosser and there's many incidents to back it up.

He is a tosser but genuine question NB - did he drive away from an accident or have you exaggerated that / got it wrong?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024