Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hammers in for Hogan 11:55 - Jan 1 with 110321 viewshitman

Just reading West Ham are about to put in a 10 million
Bid for Scott hogan due to a medical
With Dale getting 20%
Interesting reading
Hammers in for Hogan on 20:03 - Feb 1 with 2750 viewsboromat

Hammers in for Hogan on 19:42 - Feb 1 by off2div1

Should we name a stand after Scott because of the contribution towards the club's finances

I think Hill should get the most credit for helping finance the club :-).

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Hammers in for Hogan on 20:22 - Feb 1 with 2694 viewsoff2div1

People on hear are so serious can't have a joke
Hammers in for Hogan on 21:18 - Feb 1 with 2627 viewsroccydaleian

Hammers in for Hogan on 20:22 - Feb 1 by off2div1

People on hear are so serious can't have a joke

*here
Hammers in for Hogan on 21:20 - Feb 1 with 2622 viewsD_Alien

Hammers in for Hogan on 21:18 - Feb 1 by roccydaleian

*here

Hear, hear

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hammers in for Hogan on 01:11 - Feb 2 with 2508 viewsjokerthief

Those horrible agents again messed this up..they are the scum of football.
Deserve a damn good thrashing with a big stick.
Hate the greedy barstewards, If i owned a soccer club..I would never pay them one penny.
Find out what the slimy tossers want..tell the player.i will give slightly more.
And then you give nothing to these revolting money grabbing oleaginous people.
I hate them more than watching a black dog, walk round an advertising board on a red background.
Or those so called experts on match of the day, talking a load of bollox, to people they think are 10 year old.
I mean all they do, is freeze a frame look for some space. shade it in wth stripes and say why is no one in this space? Absolutely unbelievable...
Hammers in for Hogan on 07:04 - Feb 2 with 2441 viewsdingdangblue

Hammers in for Hogan on 01:11 - Feb 2 by jokerthief

Those horrible agents again messed this up..they are the scum of football.
Deserve a damn good thrashing with a big stick.
Hate the greedy barstewards, If i owned a soccer club..I would never pay them one penny.
Find out what the slimy tossers want..tell the player.i will give slightly more.
And then you give nothing to these revolting money grabbing oleaginous people.
I hate them more than watching a black dog, walk round an advertising board on a red background.
Or those so called experts on match of the day, talking a load of bollox, to people they think are 10 year old.
I mean all they do, is freeze a frame look for some space. shade it in wth stripes and say why is no one in this space? Absolutely unbelievable...

£12 million pounds for a player who has played 77 professional career games is one hell of a mess up!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hammers in for Hogan on 09:16 - Feb 2 with 2321 viewselectricblue

It.is time that football agents where outlawed...
All dealings should be just be between the interested club and the other club before any contact with the player.....
The sports media also as a lot to answer for aswell.....

Also an idea would be that any dealings should go through the PFA where they would get a 1% of any fee...
That would then in turn help footballers in many ways.......
[Post edited 2 Feb 2017 9:19]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Hammers in for Hogan on 10:00 - Feb 2 with 2236 viewsKenBoon

Hammers in for Hogan on 09:16 - Feb 2 by electricblue

It.is time that football agents where outlawed...
All dealings should be just be between the interested club and the other club before any contact with the player.....
The sports media also as a lot to answer for aswell.....

Also an idea would be that any dealings should go through the PFA where they would get a 1% of any fee...
That would then in turn help footballers in many ways.......
[Post edited 2 Feb 2017 9:19]

A player should have some say in their life. The idea that two masters discuss a large part of their life before even going to them sounds very wrong. It wouldn't happen in any other profession. Most agents are very good and not just motivated by money. The others are just using an open marketplace to their advantage. Personally i'd rather have licenced agents (many aren't) dealing with players rather than the PFA.
Login to get fewer ads

Hammers in for Hogan on 10:36 - Feb 2 with 2171 viewsmingthemerciless

Hammers in for Hogan on 19:26 - Feb 1 by electricblue

Well Bruce seems to think that hogan is the man to start villas surge to the prem....

They just got dicked by Brentford 3-0. No pressure on Hogan there then.
Hammers in for Hogan on 18:00 - Feb 2 with 2001 viewsdingdangblue

He really is a brilliant finisher of goals.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hammers in for Hogan on 18:27 - Feb 3 with 1686 viewsCOYBEES

West Ham's bid (£8m + £2.5m) for Hogan was less than Villa's bid (£9m +£3m).

Good luck to Scott. A nice payday. I'm sure Brentford will be using the income wisely. :)

Good luck to Rochdale too. Signed Scott up after he was released and then developed him. Sold him to Brentford for £750k (?) and now The Dale have made a nice tidy sum of around £2m (25% of any profit) plus there's the add-ons to profit from too for Rochdale, which could be another £750k. So your sale of SH to the bees could bring Rochdale a total of £3.5 million all told.

Use it wisely! As a football club you deserve it. Respect to Keith Hill too.

The Bees are small fry in the Championship but we're holding our own. There's always a chance for any Club to get into the Championship, one day it could be The Dale! Just stay in those Play Off places and I'm sure the Bees supporters will be cheering Rochdale on for promotion.

Good Luck!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024