Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thoughts on tommorow / Mini Preview 16:12 - Jan 27 with 3333 viewsDannyG_RAFC

Wonder how many tickets have been shifted and what the injury status is
Will the new lads get a run out
I think the attendance will be about 8200 with 500 closet terriers

Hard to say the team but we dont know about illness/injury

Lillis is my choice if fit
Raffa
Keano Back from suspension
Mcnulty
Taylor
Lund Hopefully
Rathbone Hopefully
Camps
NML Hendo Andrew
If Rathbone Lund are out 1st choice is Owusu second is Cannon

Bench : Logan
Kerching 💲
Mcgahey
Cannon
Allen
Owusu
Vincenti

Going to sit on the fence and say 1-1
Should be a cracking day but one we should all be excited by.

Up the dale
[Post edited 27 Jan 2017 16:13]
Thoughts on tommorow / Mini Preview on 16:26 - Jan 27 with 3294 viewsYorkshire_Dale

I'd settle for 1-1 too.
Thoughts on tommorow / Mini Preview on 16:34 - Jan 27 with 3268 views100notout

Lots of injuries, including I think Lillis, Lund and Rathbone so the team almost picks itself

Logan
Raf
Keane
Jimmy Mc
Taylor
Camps
Cannon
Vincenti
NML
Hendo
Andrew

Subs
Diba
McGahey
Allen
Owosu
Morley

A young bench - maybe Donal for Morley?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Thoughts on tommorow / Mini Preview on 17:37 - Jan 27 with 3131 viewsShun

^The above would be my side too, assuming McNulty is fit enough after limping off last week. Still, with all the missing players we currently have that's still a bloody good side!

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Not to get all Danny1907, but I've already lowered my expectations to the point of almost resigning myself to the loss, so any result would be such a boon. Otherwise, I'm still excited about a good game of football between two attractive sides (in a Barcelona way rather than a Tom Kennedy/Joe Thompson/insert handsome player here way). Crucially, tomorrow's result is a free hit and doesn't affect our league standing (although I'd be extra pleased if Fleetwood and Southend draw). Ultimately, a game sans pressure.
Thoughts on tommorow / Mini Preview on 19:14 - Jan 27 with 2944 viewsboromat

I think jack redshaw will be involved in some form. It's a shame Lillis isn't fit because I think he would have been picked after Logan's last performance similar to when Lillis made mistakes against Bradford. Would Hill be brave enough to give Diba a go?

There's not a massive amount of choice so as people have said team nearly picks itself. Although one option is for the two new lads to miss out and RNL play at left back.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Thoughts on tommorow / Mini Preview on 23:40 - Jan 27 with 2660 viewsJimlidale

Dale need to set their stall out early doors. Ideally hit Hudders on the break get a few early goals and then park the bus. Hopefully getting another at the death. Fingers crossed we don't go down a goal early and dig a hole giving ourselves a mountain to climb.
Thoughts on tommorow / Mini Preview on 00:07 - Jan 28 with 2599 viewsdingdangblue

Thoughts on tommorow / Mini Preview on 23:40 - Jan 27 by Jimlidale

Dale need to set their stall out early doors. Ideally hit Hudders on the break get a few early goals and then park the bus. Hopefully getting another at the death. Fingers crossed we don't go down a goal early and dig a hole giving ourselves a mountain to climb.

Don't forget it's a game of 2 halves.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Thoughts on tommorow / Mini Preview on 00:07 - Jan 28 with 2598 viewsD_Alien

Thoughts on tommorow / Mini Preview on 17:37 - Jan 27 by Shun

^The above would be my side too, assuming McNulty is fit enough after limping off last week. Still, with all the missing players we currently have that's still a bloody good side!

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Not to get all Danny1907, but I've already lowered my expectations to the point of almost resigning myself to the loss, so any result would be such a boon. Otherwise, I'm still excited about a good game of football between two attractive sides (in a Barcelona way rather than a Tom Kennedy/Joe Thompson/insert handsome player here way). Crucially, tomorrow's result is a free hit and doesn't affect our league standing (although I'd be extra pleased if Fleetwood and Southend draw). Ultimately, a game sans pressure.

That's pretty much as I'm looking at it

Difficult to predict what the starting line will be, but in a way it doesn't really matter since everyone who pulls on the shirt must be looking forward to putting last week's result behind them and putting themselves in pole position for the rest of the season in what is still a hugely competitive squad despite the injuries

If any of our lads are finding it difficult against tough opposition, you'd like to think we'd be supportive of them

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Thoughts on tommorow / Mini Preview on 00:17 - Jan 28 with 2575 viewsJimlidale

Thoughts on tommorow / Mini Preview on 00:07 - Jan 28 by dingdangblue

Don't forget it's a game of 2 halves.

I can't believe I forgot that cliche
Login to get fewer ads

Thoughts on tommorow / Mini Preview on 02:20 - Jan 28 with 2513 viewsCanaDale

Best of luck to the Dale from Toronto. It sounds like it could be a near full house. Little disappointing it isn't being shown here somewhere. Good luck boys!
Thoughts on tommorow / Mini Preview on 10:41 - Jan 28 with 2149 viewsSaxonDale

It'll be a tough game, but one I'm sure we're capable of representing ourselves well in. I've said it before but one of the main issues a club the size of ours will have is strength in depth.Hill found a winning formula in December- aided by great service from Bunney, high pressing from Rathbone and exemplary hold up play from Davies. The problem is that although we do have great options to come in, how many of the players bring the same qualities as those they've replaced? Andy Cannon for example is a fantastic player, can we expect him though to press with the same intensity game in game out as Rathbone? Calvin Andrew may be brought in centrally to replace Davies, can we expect him to play the same style of game Davies was and if so who will do the sterling role Andrew was doing out wide? So everytime the club get a few injuries, particularly to key players you can see that Hilly has to almost find a completely new way to win a football match. This problem will always happen at a club with the wage bill the size of ours but it shows the strength of our players and manager that nobody is seeing today's game as a write off. Compare our situation to the Huddersfields or Sheffield Uniteds of the footballing world who probably have an option b,c and d for most positions in the squad, meaning they can keep playing the same style of football through even a considerable injury list.
Thoughts on tommorow / Mini Preview on 12:34 - Jan 28 with 2009 viewssweetcorn

Logan
Rafferty
Keane
McNulty
Taylor
Lund
Cannon
Camps
Andrew
Hendo
Mendez Laing

Cannon can be a direct replacement for Rathbone. Rathbone has been excellent over the last 10 games, but Cannon started the season in equally as good form before his injury and can give similar energy levels so that the midfielders can play similar roles as the ones which has give us the good run before the last two games.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Thoughts on tommorow / Mini Preview on 13:59 - Jan 28 with 1892 viewsShun

Lund is injured.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024