Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets/average attendances 09:01 - Jun 22 with 8072 viewsRAFC1907

So we have sold 2281 adult season ticket deposits which I'd expect most of them to be paid. Does anybody know how many junior season tickets we have sold? I'd like to guess it'll be around 500?

With the freebies that go out to players families, youth team, academy etc and people paying on the gate plus away fans coming to Spotland our average attendances at home should be around the 3200 mark.

Overall I think the ticket campaign has been a success. Let's hope with success on the field this helps increase the fan base.

Well done to the staff at the club.

Poll: Bottomley...

Season tickets/average attendances on 10:32 - Jun 23 with 2711 viewschalkyncfc

I stand corrected and admit that I was wrong but I'm very surprised,they always arrive in large numbers at ML and I presumed that they that they took that following everywhere, it must be because we are a sleeping giant in league two
Season tickets/average attendances on 10:50 - Jun 24 with 2506 viewsDaleiLama

Season tickets/average attendances on 10:03 - Jun 23 by R17ALE

It's worth pointing out that 5 home attendances last season were lower than the total number of season tickets sold for this season. Indeed, the home crowd dipped below 2000 twice, so to nearly double the number of season ticket holders is a pretty good effort.

It will also be interesting to compare those numbers with our 5 worst gates this campaign, and indeed last years average gate vs this in due course.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season tickets/average attendances on 11:53 - Jun 24 with 2469 viewsD_Alien

Season tickets/average attendances on 10:50 - Jun 24 by DaleiLama

It will also be interesting to compare those numbers with our 5 worst gates this campaign, and indeed last years average gate vs this in due course.

It will, although how we do on the field will have some bearing (naturally)

One thing I've noticed is we don't appear to have any Tuesday night fixtures in the winter months. It's usually those type of games, especially in November/December where gates have really dipped; whether that's by accident or design it'll also make a difference, plus any postponements are usually played in the new year when the league is starting to take conclusive shape

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season tickets/average attendances on 12:09 - Jun 24 with 2453 viewsTVOS1907

Season tickets/average attendances on 11:53 - Jun 24 by D_Alien

It will, although how we do on the field will have some bearing (naturally)

One thing I've noticed is we don't appear to have any Tuesday night fixtures in the winter months. It's usually those type of games, especially in November/December where gates have really dipped; whether that's by accident or design it'll also make a difference, plus any postponements are usually played in the new year when the league is starting to take conclusive shape

Good spot.

There are currently only five midweek games scheduled (excepting Boxing Day & New Year's Day):

Tues 12th Sep - Doncaster (h)
Tues 26th Sep - Blackpool (a)
Tues 17th Oct - Northampton (h)
Tues 21st Nov - Charlton (a)
Tues 13th Feb - Bristol R (a)

There are two less midweek fixtures than last season because of an extra game over the Christmas/New Year fortnight and the season finishing a week later.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Season tickets/average attendances on 12:22 - Jun 24 with 2435 views442Dale

Season tickets/average attendances on 12:09 - Jun 24 by TVOS1907

Good spot.

There are currently only five midweek games scheduled (excepting Boxing Day & New Year's Day):

There are two less midweek fixtures than last season because of an extra game over the Christmas/New Year fortnight and the season finishing a week later.

To only have one scheduled for the second half of the season must be something of a first.

Watch that be wrong!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Season tickets/average attendances on 12:36 - Jun 24 with 2411 viewsDaleiLama

Good spot.

Personally prefer mid-weekers from an availability p-o-v subject to not being away with work.
Let's see what the winter throws at us too.
Not to mention a good cup run?!?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season tickets/average attendances on 15:49 - Jun 24 with 2306 viewspioneer

Good spot.

Just a shame for the away fans that two of themare long distances in winter months.
Season tickets/average attendances on 22:18 - Jun 29 with 1927 viewsRobinHoodDale

Today, en route to a business visit in Wigan, I had the opportunity to visit Dale's ticket office and pay the balance for my Season Ticket as a Country Member.

I was served by a smashing lady called Jan who was genuinely excited about the ticket sales. She claimed that something over 2300 deposits had been paid (the official site at present states 2286). I asked if that was more than last year and she replied "that's more than ever. You won't believe how busy we've been!"

If true, then it's clear that the campaign has been a success. I mentioned the reported lack of advertising in both close and outlying villages and towns as well as schools. She agreed and said that would be addressed next season, a large problem being the logistics and printing costs of re-advertising ST prices once particular thresholds had been reached. I mentioned digital advertising as a way forward and she agreed immediately. We'll see.

Having paid £50 deposit + £2.50 admin fee online, I was charged just a further £50 as balance - doubtless due to the benefits of doing manual transactions.

Alongside me, a Country Member from Kendal was converting 2 Country STs into Full ones. I hope his vision is borne out as he must be looking forward to some decent football.

I also bumped into Keith and the squad who were just setting out for training for the day. Joe Bunney told me he was now fully recovered and looking forward to the new season. The whole squad was pretty upbeat - but then they're shortly off to Tenerife for a fortnight !

Despite the dismal weather, I felt pretty uplifted as I left Sandy Lane and hit the M62.

Roll on next season.
Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets/average attendances on 22:27 - Jun 29 with 1899 viewsTVOS1907

Season tickets/average attendances on 22:18 - Jun 29 by RobinHoodDale

Today, en route to a business visit in Wigan, I had the opportunity to visit Dale's ticket office and pay the balance for my Season Ticket as a Country Member.

I was served by a smashing lady called Jan who was genuinely excited about the ticket sales. She claimed that something over 2300 deposits had been paid (the official site at present states 2286). I asked if that was more than last year and she replied "that's more than ever. You won't believe how busy we've been!"

If true, then it's clear that the campaign has been a success. I mentioned the reported lack of advertising in both close and outlying villages and towns as well as schools. She agreed and said that would be addressed next season, a large problem being the logistics and printing costs of re-advertising ST prices once particular thresholds had been reached. I mentioned digital advertising as a way forward and she agreed immediately. We'll see.

Having paid £50 deposit + £2.50 admin fee online, I was charged just a further £50 as balance - doubtless due to the benefits of doing manual transactions.

Alongside me, a Country Member from Kendal was converting 2 Country STs into Full ones. I hope his vision is borne out as he must be looking forward to some decent football.

I also bumped into Keith and the squad who were just setting out for training for the day. Joe Bunney told me he was now fully recovered and looking forward to the new season. The whole squad was pretty upbeat - but then they're shortly off to Tenerife for a fortnight !

Despite the dismal weather, I felt pretty uplifted as I left Sandy Lane and hit the M62.

Roll on next season.

They're in Tenerife for a week (6th-13th July). I don't think the budget would stretch any further!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Season tickets/average attendances on 22:29 - Jun 29 with 1889 viewsRobinHoodDale

Season tickets/average attendances on 22:27 - Jun 29 by TVOS1907

They're in Tenerife for a week (6th-13th July). I don't think the budget would stretch any further!

Yes, you're probably right !
Season tickets/average attendances on 02:18 - Jun 30 with 1728 viewsdownunder

Season tickets/average attendances on 21:12 - Jun 22 by chalkyncfc

Are you really expecting less than 4000 on the opening home fixture?
That's not a lot for a league one club,I appreciate that you have a lot of local competition to deal with but I didn't realise that was the number of your attendances,I'm not putting you down,I'm just a bit surprised, it makes where you finished in the league last season even more impressive

The impossible, we do every season. Miracles take a little longer.
Season tickets/average attendances on 11:36 - Jun 30 with 1593 viewsCockneyDale

Season tickets/average attendances on 22:11 - Jun 22 by DaleiLama

Sitting on your deposits can lead to all sorts of complications

Funny you choose that image - I live in the next village - Chalfont St Peter
Season tickets/average attendances on 11:48 - Jun 30 with 1561 viewsD_Alien

Season tickets/average attendances on 11:36 - Jun 30 by CockneyDale

Can you hear the Bow Bells from there?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season tickets/average attendances on 11:57 - Jun 30 with 1536 viewsLuke8686

Small world... my parents live in Little Chalfont - never thought I'd ever meet another Chalfontonian on here...
Season tickets/average attendances on 14:08 - Jun 30 with 1363 viewssandylaner

I used to work in Great Hampden, i don't think that's too far away
Season tickets/average attendances on 14:22 - Jun 30 with 1322 viewsnordenblue

Is that anywhere near Chalfont St Giles?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024