Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starting line up 16:07 - Aug 3 with 5594 viewsTomRAFC

What line up would you be picking for the first game?

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Starting line up on 18:09 - Aug 4 with 1141 viewsboromat

Starting line up on 21:53 - Aug 3 by Shun

Does he know most of the team though? Henderson, Allen, Raff, Bunney, Lillis, Camps. That's it, isn't it?

I'm drooling over the prospect of him linking up with Henderson again, they were probably my favourite partnership I've ever seen at Dale.

I hope he plays on Saturday because he's a star at this level, but my head says he won't.

I should imagine he also knows or recognises Cannon if he knows Camps. And he definitely knows McNulty. So I make it that from my line up he doesn't know three of the players. Keane, Nthle and Rathbone so yeah I think my 'most' statement just about holds up

Really looking forward to it now but I have it in my head that we don't start seasons very well. I think we'll be well up for it and go all out but we'll either batter them or get a battering I think. Either way I'm expecting a lot of goals tomorrow.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Starting line up on 18:23 - Aug 4 with 1107 viewsShun

Starting line up on 18:09 - Aug 4 by boromat

I should imagine he also knows or recognises Cannon if he knows Camps. And he definitely knows McNulty. So I make it that from my line up he doesn't know three of the players. Keane, Nthle and Rathbone so yeah I think my 'most' statement just about holds up

Really looking forward to it now but I have it in my head that we don't start seasons very well. I think we'll be well up for it and go all out but we'll either batter them or get a battering I think. Either way I'm expecting a lot of goals tomorrow.

Forgot about Cannon, and I thought you meant more 'squad' rather than 'team'! I'm worried about our early-season form too. How many times in recent history have we actually won the first match of the season? I'm going for 2-2 tomorrow.
Starting line up on 18:25 - Aug 4 with 1099 viewsTVOS1907

Starting line up on 18:23 - Aug 4 by Shun

Forgot about Cannon, and I thought you meant more 'squad' rather than 'team'! I'm worried about our early-season form too. How many times in recent history have we actually won the first match of the season? I'm going for 2-2 tomorrow.

2015 beat Peterborough 2-0
2013 beat Hartlepool 3-0

On the last ten opening days, we've won two, drawn four and lost four.

So, unbeaten in 60% of the last ten opening day fixtures...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Starting line up on 18:52 - Aug 4 with 1076 viewsD_Alien

Starting line up on 18:25 - Aug 4 by TVOS1907

2015 beat Peterborough 2-0
2013 beat Hartlepool 3-0

On the last ten opening days, we've won two, drawn four and lost four.

So, unbeaten in 60% of the last ten opening day fixtures...

What's our record at Portsmouth?

Don't recall us winning there, but then again, we've never been in the situation where Portsmouth will be playing the 'established' team following promotion

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Starting line up on 20:05 - Aug 4 with 1013 viewsHealeyDale

Starting line up on 09:45 - Aug 4 by ChaffRAFC

........................Lillis............................

Rafferty...McGahey...Keane.......Ntlhe

........................Allen...........................
........Rathbone.........Camps................

Hendo........................................Done
.......................Davies.........................

Bench:

Wade, Brown, McNulty, Inman, Williams, Cannon, Andrew

That was my exact line up when discussing with my son earlier
Starting line up on 10:33 - Aug 5 with 869 viewsD_Alien

Starting line up on 18:52 - Aug 4 by D_Alien

What's our record at Portsmouth?

Don't recall us winning there, but then again, we've never been in the situation where Portsmouth will be playing the 'established' team following promotion

Following up on this, our only win in 6 league meetings came in March 2014, 3-0 at home. Must admit, it'd completely slipped my memory

Our only other point was gained, bizarrely, away in 1978/79 (1-1) when we were a truly awful outfit

I'd settle for the same result today, although I've predicted a 1-2 win in the prediction league, Davies to score first

Here we go!

[Post edited 5 Aug 2017 10:50]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024