Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Left-back 21:56 - Jan 19 with 2304 viewsShun

I do wonder who'll play at LB tomorrow. In Hill's most recent interview he implores the fans not to expect to see all of the new signings straight away. He also specifically mentions the left-back position, saying it's up to the players to stake a claim and it won't automatically be Hart's.

Of course, it depends on the formation we play (I'm hoping 3-5-2), but we have a number of players who could play there.

1. Nthle
2. Hart
3. McNulty
4. Delaney
5. Done
6. Kitching

We've seen 4 of those play there so far with pretty limited success, but I've listed them in the order I think they're most likely to fill the position tomorrow, based purely on Hill's interviews and his previous tendencies. Although he could always pull another Henderson-to-LB move.
Left-back on 22:12 - Jan 19 with 2260 viewsmacro

Reading in between the lines. I expect it to be Hart.
Left-back on 00:50 - Jan 20 with 2099 viewsDaley_Lama

This time last year it was Calvin.

Poll: DF in or out

Left-back on 09:04 - Jan 20 with 1923 viewsDaleiLama

Guess the team/line-up/positions? Be easier to count the grains of sand on Blackpool beach. I would hazard one guess. If every poster tried to predict the starting 11 and formation, there wouldn't be one correct answer. Four new signings doesn't help with that.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Left-back on 10:00 - Jan 20 with 1814 viewspioneer

My money is on Lillis being picked there....just about everyone else has been tried and its a few weeks since Keith last tried to pull a rabbit out of the hat.🙂
Left-back on 10:10 - Jan 20 with 1787 viewsHopwoodblue

Suprised we haven't tried resigning George Townsend 😟

Probably the worst ever left back in Dales history.
In my view anyway

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Left-back on 10:11 - Jan 20 with 1778 viewsrochdaleriddler

Left-back on 10:10 - Jan 20 by Hopwoodblue

In my view anyway

V true

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Left-back on 10:18 - Jan 20 with 1755 viewssoulboy

Left-back on 10:10 - Jan 20 by Hopwoodblue

In my view anyway

What planet are you on, probably? Think you mean definitely, no contest!
Left-back on 11:37 - Jan 20 with 1610 viewsEllDale

Worse than Simpkins?
Login to get fewer ads

Left-back on 13:09 - Jan 20 with 1487 viewsseasidedale

Simkins definatly the worst, least townsend tacked someone every now and again if accidently
Left-back on 13:17 - Jan 20 with 1466 viewsEllDale

The thing about Simpkins is that he could actually deliver quite telling balls into the box at times.
I remember him setting up two goals at York when we won there in 2003.
He would have been a wingback perhaps these days? Someone crap defensively who could cross a ball.........
Left-back on 14:50 - Jan 20 with 1402 viewspioneer

while townsend was positively awful and simpins terrible they couldnt hold a light to Roger Denton. He stood out as being absolute shxxte in a team that was Shxxte. He made the rest of that awful team look reasonable by comparison....and they weren't.
Left-back on 15:19 - Jan 20 with 1364 viewssoulboy

Left-back on 14:50 - Jan 20 by pioneer

while townsend was positively awful and simpins terrible they couldnt hold a light to Roger Denton. He stood out as being absolute shxxte in a team that was Shxxte. He made the rest of that awful team look reasonable by comparison....and they weren't.

Season 1973/74, the on loan Denton. Played (as far as i can remember) just 1 game which was at Huddersfield, but he did manage to set up 4 goals. Dale lost 5 0.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024