Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TV game 17:13 - Jan 31 with 11563 viewsleedsdale

In the event that we beat Millwall...the 5th round game will be played on the Sunday at 4pm and shown on BBC1
TV game on 13:59 - Feb 2 with 2139 viewsDaveDave

TV game on 13:32 - Feb 2 by D_Alien

When the bar's shut, obviously!

btw, Shun and I were planning our next Flat Earth meeting on the COA pitch, but it's been postponed

Has Howard Webb come out of retirement?

TV game on 14:11 - Feb 2 with 2119 viewsdingdangblue

TV game on 13:32 - Feb 2 by D_Alien

When the bar's shut, obviously!

btw, Shun and I were planning our next Flat Earth meeting on the COA pitch, but it's been postponed

Is this one of those undercover meetings?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

TV game on 18:08 - Feb 2 with 2032 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Really interesting discussion and enjoyable read. I think every has a sell by date when we depart, unless we chose to do something to hasten that.

Just as an example (was not going to mention this) but I was driving home from a course few years ago, came off in left lane of roundabout (first turn) in my car which never let me down. It lost power and cut out just as a huge lorry cut me up. I missed it by maybe a foot and even in a Volvo it would not have been good. It was not cold and no idea why it happened.

The car never missed a beat again and started first time after the stall. Everything was in slow motion tbh and nothing I could do as 4 foot walk to left.

Recently I stopped at parking to answer the phone, missed unknown call, just as I was about to set off back onto a14 a wagon lost it straight through the left side barrier and rolled - again not good.

Maybe I am lucky or unlucky, maybe superstitious, but like karma, I believe something does exist

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

TV game on 18:54 - Feb 2 with 1989 viewskiwidale

TV game on 12:23 - Feb 2 by chalkyncfc

This has turned into an interesting thread,anybody seen The Butterfly Effect more than once,I saw it and enjoyed it,a couple of years later I decided to watch the repeat and was surprised to see that it had a different ending,roll on a few more years again and got in late one night to find that it was on again and settled down to watch it and blow me if it didn't have yet another ending!
Anyway that's what life is,you cannot forecast nor control your destiny,I once asked my ex if she would like a cup of tea,the events that lead on from that conversion ended in our divorce,a direct consequence of something trivel yet life changing,life is both scary and fascinating

Ive heard some daft things in my time Chalky but that takes the biscuit. Asking your Mrs if she wanted a cup of tea lead to her telling you to Fukc off chalky? you just made that up.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2018 18:59]

This is not the time for bickering.

TV game on 19:33 - Feb 2 with 1929 viewsDaleiLama

TV game on 18:08 - Feb 2 by Thacks_Rabbits

Really interesting discussion and enjoyable read. I think every has a sell by date when we depart, unless we chose to do something to hasten that.

Just as an example (was not going to mention this) but I was driving home from a course few years ago, came off in left lane of roundabout (first turn) in my car which never let me down. It lost power and cut out just as a huge lorry cut me up. I missed it by maybe a foot and even in a Volvo it would not have been good. It was not cold and no idea why it happened.

The car never missed a beat again and started first time after the stall. Everything was in slow motion tbh and nothing I could do as 4 foot walk to left.

Recently I stopped at parking to answer the phone, missed unknown call, just as I was about to set off back onto a14 a wagon lost it straight through the left side barrier and rolled - again not good.

Maybe I am lucky or unlucky, maybe superstitious, but like karma, I believe something does exist

What's the phrase - better to be lucky then be good? I'm sure you're good too.

Back to footy and Dale have struggled to achieve either of the above this season consistently - let's hope that's about to change and the new air blowing through the stadium (and under the pitch protector) is an end to the ill wind that seems to have dogged us this campaign.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

TV game on 20:03 - Feb 2 with 1888 viewschalkyncfc

TV game on 18:54 - Feb 2 by kiwidale

Ive heard some daft things in my time Chalky but that takes the biscuit. Asking your Mrs if she wanted a cup of tea lead to her telling you to Fukc off chalky? you just made that up.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2018 18:59]

Is true,it wasn't as straight forward as asking her if she would like a cup of tea and the next day the divorce papers was being organized, there was a string of events afterwards that lead to the ultimate divorce but asking her if she wanted the cup of tea was the point that started the whole process off,things just rollercoastered from one thing to another but and never recovered,it sounds insane but I swear that its true,I've often wondered if I had been at work that day would I still be married,a small,insignificant question that like the ripples of the stone in the lake changed my life forever,you can't plan those events in your life
TV game on 20:09 - Feb 2 with 1870 viewsjudd

TV game on 20:03 - Feb 2 by chalkyncfc

Is true,it wasn't as straight forward as asking her if she would like a cup of tea and the next day the divorce papers was being organized, there was a string of events afterwards that lead to the ultimate divorce but asking her if she wanted the cup of tea was the point that started the whole process off,things just rollercoastered from one thing to another but and never recovered,it sounds insane but I swear that its true,I've often wondered if I had been at work that day would I still be married,a small,insignificant question that like the ripples of the stone in the lake changed my life forever,you can't plan those events in your life

There are only 2 certainties in life.

One is death.

The other is a nurse.

Poll: What is it to be then?

TV game on 20:47 - Feb 2 with 1834 viewsdingdangblue

Something must have been brewing for a while.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Login to get fewer ads

TV game on 20:56 - Feb 2 with 1817 viewsroccydaleian

TV game on 20:09 - Feb 2 by judd

There are only 2 certainties in life.

One is death.

The other is a nurse.

3 tbf. The third being Chalky being told to Fook off.
TV game on 21:07 - Feb 2 with 1796 viewsjudd

TV game on 20:56 - Feb 2 by roccydaleian

3 tbf. The third being Chalky being told to Fook off.

Are you writing that as a fan or a bored member?

Poll: What is it to be then?

TV game on 21:12 - Feb 2 with 1788 viewsTVOS1907

TV game on 21:07 - Feb 2 by judd

Kiss off.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

TV game on 21:28 - Feb 2 with 1748 viewsnordenblue

TV game on 21:07 - Feb 2 by judd

TVOS has previously been labelled a "member"..
TV game on 21:39 - Feb 2 with 1737 viewskiwidale

I'm still scratching my head. What did Robbie Savage have to do with it?

This is not the time for bickering.

TV game on 21:43 - Feb 2 with 1728 viewsTVOS1907

TV game on 21:28 - Feb 2 by nordenblue

TVOS has previously been labelled a "member"..

Ha!

By someone who finds it impossible to reply to valid questions.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

TV game on 12:53 - Feb 12 with 1443 views442Dale

If Millwall hadn’t equalised then we might not have drawn Spurs, got a TV game, won a replay on a terrible pitch, subsequently got a new pitch and sold out Spotland for possibly the biggest home game in the club’s history. That, that’s chaos theory.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

TV game on 12:55 - Feb 12 with 1420 viewsdingdangblue

TV game on 21:39 - Feb 2 by kiwidale

I'm still scratching my head. What did Robbie Savage have to do with it?

He drew ball number 14 (Spurs or Newport).
[Post edited 12 Feb 2018 12:58]

TV game on 12:56 - Feb 12 with 1408 views442Dale

TV game on 12:55 - Feb 12 by dingdangblue

He drew ball number 14 (Spurs or Newport).
[Post edited 12 Feb 2018 12:58]

Drawn to this thread when thinking about the draw. Examples everywhere.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

TV game on 12:57 - Feb 12 with 1400 viewsdingdangblue

TV game on 12:53 - Feb 12 by 442Dale

If Millwall hadn’t equalised then we might not have drawn Spurs, got a TV game, won a replay on a terrible pitch, subsequently got a new pitch and sold out Spotland for possibly the biggest home game in the club’s history. That, that’s chaos theory.

'won a replay on a terrible pitch'.

There's absolutely no 'might' about that one. 😉
[Post edited 12 Feb 2018 12:59]

TV game on 13:21 - Feb 12 with 1332 viewsDaleiLama

TV game on 12:57 - Feb 12 by dingdangblue

'won a replay on a terrible pitch'.

There's absolutely no 'might' about that one. 😉
[Post edited 12 Feb 2018 12:59]

Groundhog day!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024