Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket News 17:10 - Apr 23 with 44656 viewsClivert

Great value regardless of what division we are in.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/april/season-tickets_201819/
Season Ticket News on 11:11 - Jul 1 with 2281 viewsRAFCBLUE

Season Ticket News on 17:08 - Jun 30 by deeplishblue

Fantastic to sell over 2.5k tickets. Well done to the board over the last 2 years for having the balls to attempt price cuts. It's really paid off and hopefully the number £10 junior tickets will spawn a new generation of fans in the coming years.

Completely agree and where possible we need 5+ years of such initiatives to attract and keep young people coming today.

Hopefully the impending move of Craig Dawson will enable such an initiative to be replicated again next season, and briefed that will be the case.

Even when the inevitable price rises come in a year or two, hopefully many will stick with the club because it’s a habit.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Season Ticket News on 11:27 - Jul 1 with 2248 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Season Ticket News on 22:47 - Jun 30 by DaleiLama

Knowing Dale folk as you do, how many are you expecting? Living where you do, temper that figure with some Tyke frugality.

Absolutely,.......there's not a lot of ££££££££££ swilling around Rochdale and anyone in their right mind will have bought by now.

I'm sure a few more will sell though,not withstanding.
Season Ticket News on 03:29 - Jul 3 with 1751 viewskiwidale

Season Ticket News on 11:27 - Jul 1 by Yorkshire_Dale

Absolutely,.......there's not a lot of ££££££££££ swilling around Rochdale and anyone in their right mind will have bought by now.

I'm sure a few more will sell though,not withstanding.

My two penny worth any boy or girl still at school or at studies should be allowed free entrance if that causes mums and dads to accompany them would be a bonus. You could extend that to other groups i.e. any person in care or an invalid ex sevice men etc. we have to get a new generation involved the best way is to get them young just like we were.

This is not the time for bickering.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024