Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andrew Tutte 18:07 - Jun 29 with 2376 viewsSuddenLad

Signs a 2 year deal at Morecambe........

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Andrew Tutte on 10:14 - Jun 30 with 2144 viewsBrierls

His final step in the Football League.

That said, I’m surprised he hasn’t ended up on a big contract at Salford. Maybe Daddy doesn’t like the link with United.
Andrew Tutte on 11:39 - Jul 2 with 1758 viewsBarryStrange

Reckon you are probably right that this is his FL swansong, but I don't think I would write him off just yet.

We just never saw any of the attitude problems at Bury that you guys warned us about. He was a hard-working, combative midfielder with a decent eye for goal (I think there have been 3 Bury hat tricks this millennium and he scored one of them, in the mud against Colchester). He just lost some pace with the injury and was never quite able to lift the truly awful side he found himself in on the rare occasions he got a game last season.

I wish him well at Morecambe.
Andrew Tutte on 11:47 - Jul 2 with 1744 viewsaleanddale

Andrew Tutte on 11:39 - Jul 2 by BarryStrange

Reckon you are probably right that this is his FL swansong, but I don't think I would write him off just yet.

We just never saw any of the attitude problems at Bury that you guys warned us about. He was a hard-working, combative midfielder with a decent eye for goal (I think there have been 3 Bury hat tricks this millennium and he scored one of them, in the mud against Colchester). He just lost some pace with the injury and was never quite able to lift the truly awful side he found himself in on the rare occasions he got a game last season.

I wish him well at Morecambe.

Ow do Barry,

your recruitment policy seems a lot slower this summer!!

How much more Spin from Day can the Gigg lane faithful put up with?.

Actually going into a season with what you have rather than a massive upheaval might work in your favour.

Blind Squirrels still on occasions find nuts... Day cant get any worse as a chur... maybe having no money lending options left might allow the club to stumble on a winning formula.
Andrew Tutte on 11:58 - Jul 2 with 1722 viewsSuddenLad

I always thought of Tutte as someone who gave the bare minimum and who believed he was a lot better than he actually was. Can't remember a single stand-out performance from him.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Andrew Tutte on 12:15 - Jul 2 with 1677 viewsAtThePeake

Andrew Tutte on 11:58 - Jul 2 by SuddenLad

I always thought of Tutte as someone who gave the bare minimum and who believed he was a lot better than he actually was. Can't remember a single stand-out performance from him.

Slightly unfair I think. He was arguably the stand-out player for us in the first half of the relegation season (although admittedly not difficult). Started to regress under Coleman and never found his best form again. Could've had a far better career than he's had if not for his attitude problems though.

Tangled up in blue.

Andrew Tutte on 13:15 - Jul 2 with 1531 viewsBigDaveMyCock

I don’t think it was a lack effort on Tutte’s part. It was more of a case that the effort he expended didn’t provide enough of a return. Hilly chucked him a lifeline early on his second tenure by playing him in a right wing back role for a couple of games. Tutte, in his and his dad’s head however thought he was Steven Gerrard, and he didn’t apply himself to the role. Should have done because he was just not good enough to play in central midfield, certainly not for us anyway. People say he didn’t live up to his potential. Not sure about that imho.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2018 14:42]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Andrew Tutte on 07:40 - Jul 3 with 1130 viewsEllDale

Potential when though? When he was 14? Or when he was 20?
It must be a manager's nightmare having Tutte and Ashley Grimes in the dressing room at the same time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024