Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're Not Down Yet 20:26 - Apr 28 with 4165 viewsBlueDales

Reading this forum, you'd think this club had been relegated today. We've not been. Yes, it's out of our hands, but hasn't it been that way for a lot of the season, realistically?

At home, on one-off big games, we can do it. Take the results against Championship play-off chasers Milwall, or Champions League chasing Tottenham. If Scunthorpe win on Tuesday, then what are Charlton coming to Spotland to play for?

We are not down. One big performance might just do it. Maybe it won't. But we have to have that belief. If not, we may as well just pack it in now and start planning our trips to such glamourous towns as Nailsworth and Morecambe...
We're Not Down Yet on 20:34 - Apr 28 with 4108 views442Dale

Reading this forum you’d think there are a lot of very disappointed supporters who have seen our chances of avoiding relegation lessen somewhat after a bad result. Many retain the hope and belief that we are capable of getting a result.

That doesn’t change anything in terms of what went wrong today and previously. It’s been totally in our hands from day one, that’s why some fans have been as disappointed as they have supportive.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

We're Not Down Yet on 20:36 - Apr 28 with 4097 viewsrochdaleriddler

People are disappointed after today's game, they will be there next week to support the team, what's the problem with a bit of negativity on here, Christ it's not exactly Arsenal fan tv is it!

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

We're Not Down Yet on 20:50 - Apr 28 with 4050 viewsdingdangblue

Yes it's a bizarre end. We could play poor next Saturday and draw 0-0 and stay up! Nobody knows what is going to happen - it certainly won't be boring and the 4th bottom place could change multiple times during the game.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

We're Not Down Yet on 21:21 - Apr 28 with 3956 viewsrochedale

Unfortunately, I think that’s it. I can’t see Northampton getting anything against Oldham who will be fighting for their lives. Shame, as we really didn’t need to be in this position.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

We're Not Down Yet on 21:33 - Apr 28 with 3886 viewsrochdale_ranger

We're Not Down Yet on 20:36 - Apr 28 by rochdaleriddler

People are disappointed after today's game, they will be there next week to support the team, what's the problem with a bit of negativity on here, Christ it's not exactly Arsenal fan tv is it!

Totally agree its bad enough when your on the way home from watching the shite and you've got herberts on here telling you to get over it. Dissecting where we have gone wrong today and this season isn't a sign of disloyalty. It is what it is.

There has been no negativity at the games (apart from one or two main stand moaners and Hill has used them on the odd occasion to explain poor results) people on here who went the game today are not going to be over joyed. Maybe the bad energy from one or two negative posts have affected the team?
We're Not Down Yet on 21:40 - Apr 28 with 3853 viewsrochdale_ranger

I just wish people on here and at the trust didn't spit their dummy out over the gala dinner. Would of been piss funny seeing the team and all the board suited and booted in the town hall celebrating a relegation season (and a replay against Spurs) Over roast Pheasant and Chardonnay.
We're Not Down Yet on 21:48 - Apr 28 with 3814 views442Dale

We're Not Down Yet on 21:40 - Apr 28 by rochdale_ranger

I just wish people on here and at the trust didn't spit their dummy out over the gala dinner. Would of been piss funny seeing the team and all the board suited and booted in the town hall celebrating a relegation season (and a replay against Spurs) Over roast Pheasant and Chardonnay.

Nobody spat their dummy. It’s been established why that decision was rightly challenged.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

We're Not Down Yet on 22:15 - Apr 28 with 3693 viewsBartRowou

The decision to hold the POTS awards on the pitch after Charlton looks even more dubious after today. Still, there's always Oasis after it.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Login to get fewer ads

We're Not Down Yet on 22:29 - Apr 28 with 3627 viewsValleySaddler

Not been back long from a bloody awful day.
Most of the journey back has been in a stunned silence.
Today was the day we’ve beat ourselves once to often.
I don’t want to hear about positivity or one big performance or this or that.
I want to get today out of my system in my own good time....
We're Not Down Yet on 22:43 - Apr 28 with 3563 viewsrochdaleriddler

We're Not Down Yet on 22:29 - Apr 28 by ValleySaddler

Not been back long from a bloody awful day.
Most of the journey back has been in a stunned silence.
Today was the day we’ve beat ourselves once to often.
I don’t want to hear about positivity or one big performance or this or that.
I want to get today out of my system in my own good time....

Exactly that

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

We're Not Down Yet (n/t) (n/t) on 00:20 - Apr 29 with 3351 viewsDaleiLama

No one would drink Chardonnay with roast pheasant surely?
[Post edited 29 Apr 2018 0:23]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

We're Not Down Yet (n/t) (n/t) on 00:56 - Apr 29 with 3265 viewsrochdale_ranger

We're Not Down Yet (n/t) (n/t) on 00:20 - Apr 29 by DaleiLama

What do you think this is? Its a relegation do not a promotion party. Carriages will be dropped in exchange for Globe taxis.
We're Not Down Yet (n/t) (n/t) on 04:22 - Apr 29 with 3153 viewsfinberty

We're Not Down Yet (n/t) (n/t) on 00:20 - Apr 29 by DaleiLama

It wouldn't be the only poor selection this season tbf.
We're Not Down Yet on 16:35 - Apr 29 with 2575 viewsaleanddale

The inquest and post Mortum can wait another week.

The ones throwing in the towel after 45 games should take a deep breath and come out fighting next Saturday.

Mistakes have been made but we still have a chance.

0-0 could be enough.... 5-0 home win might not be. Odd but that's where we are.

Up the Dale - let's hope we put on a footballing show on Saturday and we get the rub of the green with results elsewhere.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024