Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last game next week 17:05 - Apr 28 with 3828 viewsDalenet

So we are not in control of our destiny but 3 points essential to have much of a chance. I cant see Owdum losing. So we need to get this game cranked up and get a massive gate. We have to create the right atmosphere. Charlton aren't guaranteed a play-off spot so they will be coming at us
Last game next week on 17:10 - Apr 28 with 3779 viewselectricblue

Tough call to beat Charlton and expecting oldham to draw or loose...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Last game next week on 17:14 - Apr 28 with 3747 viewsNigeriamark

I almost wish that we had 1 point less because then we would have to win. Hilly might initially set up next week not to lose just in case oldham get beat. I hope not
Last game next week (n/t) on 17:24 - Apr 28 with 3683 viewsoff2div1

Last game next week on 17:14 - Apr 28 by Nigeriamark

I almost wish that we had 1 point less because then we would have to win. Hilly might initially set up next week not to lose just in case oldham get beat. I hope not

Can't see Northampton winning they have no chance of staying up.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 17:28]
Last game next week on 17:28 - Apr 28 with 3638 viewsdingdangblue

Last game next week on 17:10 - Apr 28 by electricblue

Tough call to beat Charlton and expecting oldham to draw or loose...

Oldham haven't won in 7!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Last game next week on 17:30 - Apr 28 with 3617 viewsBigKindo

Will Hendo be on the team sheet?
Last game next week on 17:30 - Apr 28 with 3610 viewsrochdaleriddler

Last game next week on 17:14 - Apr 28 by Nigeriamark

Down vote in error

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Last game next week on 17:41 - Apr 28 with 3529 viewsNigeriamark

Last game next week on 17:28 - Apr 28 by dingdangblue

Oldham haven't won in 7!

Wimbledon & Walsall play their games in hand midweek ( both away from home) & draws will probably make them safe. If they lose then there are 4 of us in it & if we were to win then I couldn't see all 3 of the others winning/drawing.

However we have taken it out of our own hands today
Last game next week on 17:45 - Apr 28 with 3504 viewsfrenzied

what may help is that if Scunny get a significant win over Plymouth midweek..2 nil for instance..Charlton then may be safe for a play off spot even if they lose to us..due to their goal diff advantage over Plymouth..

Yes I'm clutching at straws...

Walsall and Wimbledon may still get dragged in...
Login to get fewer ads

Last game next week on 17:52 - Apr 28 with 3466 views442Dale

Worth noting we have won one in seven. For all our good work closing the gap, we’ve hit a wall with things like the Henderson sending off, injuries and a series of strange selections causing problems even before games start.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Last game next week on 18:00 - Apr 28 with 3422 viewsnordenblue

Last game next week on 17:52 - Apr 28 by 442Dale

Worth noting we have won one in seven. For all our good work closing the gap, we’ve hit a wall with things like the Henderson sending off, injuries and a series of strange selections causing problems even before games start.

Add to this we are absolutely terrible at home,throw some of Hillys negative formation/line up and his unbelievable fondness of simply trying not to lose,it should be an absolute cracker no doubt
Last game next week on 18:02 - Apr 28 with 3398 viewsrochdaleriddler

Last game next week on 17:30 - Apr 28 by BigKindo

Will Hendo be on the team sheet?

100%.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Last game next week on 22:12 - Apr 28 with 3020 viewsToffeemanc

Last game next week on 17:28 - Apr 28 by dingdangblue

Oldham haven't won in 7!

Unfortunately we have only won twice at Home in the league in 5 months, and only once this calendar year. Finding it really difficult to understand how anyone thinks we will suddenly turn this around next Saturday against a team who will need at least a point to ensure a play off spot.
For me we will be relegated next week on merit and the players awards after the match will be in front of an almost empty stadium capping off an awful season.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Last game next week on 22:45 - Apr 28 with 2928 viewsrochdaleriddler

Last game next week on 22:12 - Apr 28 by Toffeemanc

Unfortunately we have only won twice at Home in the league in 5 months, and only once this calendar year. Finding it really difficult to understand how anyone thinks we will suddenly turn this around next Saturday against a team who will need at least a point to ensure a play off spot.
For me we will be relegated next week on merit and the players awards after the match will be in front of an almost empty stadium capping off an awful season.

They should be cancelled

Last game next week on 23:33 - Apr 28 with 2762 viewsFrog

We're fukced
Last game next week on 23:41 - Apr 28 with 2728 viewsdingdangblue

Last game next week on 22:12 - Apr 28 by Toffeemanc

I'm not sure how we beat Rotherham and Peterborough away, Shrewsbury at home. I'm not sure how we drew last Tuesday after the 1st half. I'm not sure how we drew with Spurs. It's football and anything can happen on any given day. Keep the faith. Up the Dale.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Last game next week on 00:00 - Apr 29 with 2666 views442Dale

Last game next week on 23:41 - Apr 28 by dingdangblue

I'm not sure how we beat Rotherham and Peterborough away, Shrewsbury at home. I'm not sure how we drew last Tuesday after the 1st half. I'm not sure how we drew with Spurs. It's football and anything can happen on any given day. Keep the faith. Up the Dale.

We beat Rotherham and drew with Spurs playing a settled formation which suited all the players we had at our disposal. On both occasions this familiarity with their roles helped to provide a base for the players to raise their games (particularly against Spurs) to a level where we were in a positive position to get a result.

Against Peterborough and Shrewsbury we made effective substitutions which helped put us in a position to hold on for victories in both games. (See the Wiseman post elsewhere as an example)

Lessons can be learnt in most circumstances. Opinions are only that, opinions which are backed up with evidence often carry greater weight. These particular games paint a small picture of some possible reasons why we have gained good results this season, but it’s definitely a picture worth studying in detail now we have been able to draw some conclusions.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2018 0:01]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Last game next week on 10:11 - Apr 29 with 2323 viewsfrenzied

Last game next week on 23:41 - Apr 28 by dingdangblue

Whatever happens next week I will be back again next season to support the team...ive never posted anything negative about the players or staff throughout the season..id rather leave any final thoughts until after the 46th game.

Once we kick off at 5.30 next sat my focus is on encouraging our team on..if we get hammered then so be it..after 46 games the table tells no lies..if buts and maybes are irrelevant..all teams have them.

I still feel we will survive!!!
Last game next week on 11:49 - Apr 29 with 2187 viewssweetcorn

We have to win next week, end of.

That’s unlikely to even be enough in reality..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Last game next week on 16:41 - Apr 29 with 1916 viewsaleanddale

Hope we at least draw. Then Oldham will at least have to get something.

To get relegated with a home defeat and not at least give ourselves a small chance would be hardest to take.

I actually think we will win next week and survive. If we do survive it will be a good drink in Rochdale from 8pm onwards.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024