Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shareholders 14:50 - May 30 with 4634 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Have shareholders who frequent this site had any balance sheets yet this year? I`m asking as my Dad has shares and he hasn`t had a balance sheet for a couple of years now.
Shareholders on 14:59 - May 30 with 4615 viewsTVOS1907

They were sent out in the middle of April.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Shareholders on 15:39 - May 30 with 4521 viewsRAFC_1990

Am I able to become a shareholder?

Poll: Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going?

Shareholders on 16:02 - May 30 with 4481 viewswindowsbug

Register an email address and you'll get them sent to that.
If I remember, the club asked for shareholders to give an email as it cuts costs.
However I think you can still ask for them via snail mail.
Shareholders on 17:50 - May 30 with 4330 viewselectricblue

So how do you become a Dale Share holder and what is the minimum amount to purchase..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Shareholders on 18:09 - May 30 with 4289 viewsfermin

Shareholders on 17:50 - May 30 by electricblue

So how do you become a Dale Share holder and what is the minimum amount to purchase..

I think you can only do it if the club makes them available for purchase, perhaps to raise capital or to dilute the shareholding. You might be able to buy them off an existing shareholder. I have a memory that at one point the club was worried that a particular (maybe hostile) individual was trying to buy up too many shares and hence offered shares out to the fanbase. I am pretty certain I bought shares on both such occasions, but it was a while ago.

You can see a list of the current shareholders here:

https://document-api-images-prod.s3.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/docs/UyLmFXTKFwtl2AS
Shareholders on 18:44 - May 30 with 4212 viewswindowsbug

Shareholders on 18:09 - May 30 by fermin

I think you can only do it if the club makes them available for purchase, perhaps to raise capital or to dilute the shareholding. You might be able to buy them off an existing shareholder. I have a memory that at one point the club was worried that a particular (maybe hostile) individual was trying to buy up too many shares and hence offered shares out to the fanbase. I am pretty certain I bought shares on both such occasions, but it was a while ago.

You can see a list of the current shareholders here:

https://document-api-images-prod.s3.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/docs/UyLmFXTKFwtl2AS

No you can't
Shareholders on 19:30 - May 30 with 4112 viewsWalboro

I know about 4 years ago i didnt recieve a balance sheet i contated Colin Garlick at the time now i recieve one every year year by email.
Shareholders on 11:51 - May 31 with 3760 viewselectricblue

Just a thought if the club provided a supporters share reissue on an annual basis of 100 or 200 shares for a thousand supporters bought only via the trust that could produce an income....

If the shares where £1 a piece that could produce £100/200k.

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Login to get fewer ads

Shareholders on 12:50 - Jun 1 with 3494 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Thanks for the info chaps.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024