Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread: Doncaster, home 14:01 - Oct 13 with 27573 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 17:05 - Oct 13 with 3312 viewsdalenumber2

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 17:00 - Oct 13 by DaleFan7

However well people perceive us as playing we cannot carry on conceding 3 goals a game at home.

Doesn’t really matter how we’re playing if we can’t win.
Match thread: Doncaster, home on 17:08 - Oct 13 with 3274 viewsDale23years

It's like ground hog day, watching our defence , How many times do we have to watch non league defending before Mr i can't do fcuk all wrong does something about it.
The club want to improve attendances, maybe have a word with Keith hill,2 points from our last 3 games , the defending in all but 2 games this season has been totally unacceptable. People won't pay their hard earn money to watch the above.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2018 17:10]

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 17:11 - Oct 13 with 3243 viewsJames1980

They had 7 shots 6 on target. We had 22 and 7 on target.
Refs should start taking timewasting into consideration in stoppage time a lot more. We should learn from their goals, from an attacking perspective. Less faffing about
[Post edited 13 Oct 2018 17:14]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 17:15 - Oct 13 with 3201 viewsdalenumber2

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 17:11 - Oct 13 by James1980

Refs should start taking timewasting into consideration in stoppage time a lot more. We should learn from their goals, from an attacking perspective. Less faffing about

...and they still won. Something very wrong. Can Hill sort it? How much time does he need?
Match thread: Doncaster, home on 17:18 - Oct 13 with 3174 viewsDale23years

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 17:11 - Oct 13 by James1980

How can we learn from it when the manger doesn't admit there's a problem.

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 17:21 - Oct 13 with 3151 viewsShun

Jesus, how did we lose that one? We should’ve won it easily with the amount of chances we had. If we knew how to defend we’d be challenging the playoffs. Unfortunately we don’t and Hill seems unable to change that.

Dontcaster were the same as last year - horrible cheats, and their congregation of chav fans weren’t much better. I’d genuinely be a bit embarrassed if my team had played like that. Horrible, horrible team.
Match thread: Doncaster, home on 17:24 - Oct 13 with 3122 viewsrich_dale

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 17:15 - Oct 13 by dalenumber2

...and they still won. Something very wrong. Can Hill sort it? How much time does he need?

16 goals conceded in 6 home games. We would have lost to Brizzle too if they could finish. I left the Gills game thinking corner turned - was a proper professional home performance, suited to this level, but we've regressed to old habits, the inability to be clinical at either end, gifting goals away and being our own worst enemy. We can knock it around at the back when we get to the PL. It needs sorting and there are no excuses. Accy home record looks fine with a much reduced budget. Need to get a settled team picked and get Morley and Adshead (when fit) involved. Sorry to say Perks has had his day and is a pedestrian. Would be nice for a post match interview to address some of this but won't hold my breath. 'Individual errors' coming soon.
Match thread: Doncaster, home on 17:24 - Oct 13 with 3122 viewsAncoats_Blue

Doncaster are the same every season. Horrible time wasting coonts. Bellend players winding the fans up at FT and bellend schooligan fans all game. So annoyed we lost that one.
Login to get fewer ads

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 17:29 - Oct 13 with 3077 viewsJames1980

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 17:18 - Oct 13 by Dale23years

How can we learn from it when the manger doesn't admit there's a problem.

Maybe he doesn't admit it to us but he does to himself and the players

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 17:45 - Oct 13 with 2938 viewsdingdangblue

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 17:08 - Oct 13 by Dale23years

It's like ground hog day, watching our defence , How many times do we have to watch non league defending before Mr i can't do fcuk all wrong does something about it.
The club want to improve attendances, maybe have a word with Keith hill,2 points from our last 3 games , the defending in all but 2 games this season has been totally unacceptable. People won't pay their hard earn money to watch the above.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2018 17:10]

Doncaster's defending must have been shocking as we opened them up easily every time we attacked! It was a cracking game of football - great entertainment - we get it you hate Keith Hill - keeping on about it is just boring - unlike this season's games.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 17:46 - Oct 13 with 2925 viewssweetcorn

The defending at this point is honestly laughable. N’thle at CB keeps me awake at night, is this seriously what we’ve been reduced to..

Doncaster are an odious bunch, actually disgusting to watch, their fans matched up well. Whats the obsession with 15 year olds wanted to act hard at football matches these days, we’ve got our fair share of them ourselves..

We looked a worse team when hart went off, cannon’s inability to use his left foot actually hampered us, as he was constantly needing to cut inside.

Perkins can go now, i await someone to come and defend him after that first goal, as i need a good laugh. He shouldnt be in the side as long as andy cannon is sat on the bench.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 17:49 - Oct 13 with 2881 viewsNathaniel82

The two things that really boiled my pi55 today.
The Donny sub GK. Ar5ehole. Intentionally being a Cun7 on several occasions, including towards the end of stoppage time with Hendo.
And the guy sat near me that week in week out has nothing positive to say. For example, Calvin wins a header to flick the ball on on the left wing where Cannon has overlapped. Cannon checks his run to remain onside and this buffoon near me does nothing but question Cannon as to why he stopped running. Questioning his desire to run for the ball. This was just one example of myriad moanings by this guy. What do people like this go for? To never give anything positive?

The players are working hard. I have no doubt. I see that and I’m sure most do too. But I just hope we have the mental strength to stop making the mistakes we are making, and gain that ruthlessness in front of goal.

How Hendo hit the bar from there I still don’t know.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2018 17:52]
Match thread: Doncaster, home on 17:52 - Oct 13 with 2834 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 17:45 - Oct 13 by dingdangblue

Doncaster's defending must have been shocking as we opened them up easily every time we attacked! It was a cracking game of football - great entertainment - we get it you hate Keith Hill - keeping on about it is just boring - unlike this season's games.

AS poor as Doncaster were, we were worse

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 17:53 - Oct 13 with 2814 viewsJames1980

Just for laffs, missed Perkins mistake but could it have been another one of our players misread his intentions?

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 17:54 - Oct 13 with 2799 viewssweetcorn

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 17:53 - Oct 13 by James1980

Just for laffs, missed Perkins mistake but could it have been another one of our players misread his intentions?

No. Just w*nk overplaying it on the edge of our area, meaning he lost the ball..

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 17:59 - Oct 13 with 2732 viewsKenBoon

Hill going on about individual performances, especially the goalkeeper, on BBC. I wasn't there today but for all our defensive haplessness, Lillis is the one who usually saves the day (even with our hopeless goals conceded this season).
Match thread: Doncaster, home on 18:00 - Oct 13 with 2714 viewssweetcorn

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 17:59 - Oct 13 by KenBoon

Hill going on about individual performances, especially the goalkeeper, on BBC. I wasn't there today but for all our defensive haplessness, Lillis is the one who usually saves the day (even with our hopeless goals conceded this season).

Personally think he should have saved the first, perkins is no doubt at fault, but it wasnt a particulary hard shot and he got a hand to it, but just palmed it into the net..

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 18:01 - Oct 13 with 2713 viewsJames1980

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 17:54 - Oct 13 by sweetcorn

No. Just w*nk overplaying it on the edge of our area, meaning he lost the ball..

Oh well I tried. Seems the story of the season so far, overplaying it.

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 18:01 - Oct 13 with 2706 viewsdingdangblue

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 17:52 - Oct 13 by rochdaleriddler

AS poor as Doncaster were, we were worse

Can you legislate for missing around 5 (FIVE) occasions where it was harder to miss than score? Stuff like that isn't usual and when it happens you just have to take it on the chin and just say it's a freak day. I'd be happy to see us attack like that for the rest of the season and we'll be ok.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 18:01 - Oct 13 with 2703 viewsDale23years

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 17:45 - Oct 13 by dingdangblue

Don't hate Keith Hill, i'll always be grateful for what he's done to our club, but he hasn't got what it takes to take us to the next level as he tactically indept.

For the first time ever (well in my time watching rochdale)the club is moving forward, but the team is moving backwards, and that's stops with one people in my eyes.

Doncaster defending was as shocking, but not arse about that ,am arse that am going to watch rochdale expecting to watch non league defending, and waiting for the next defensive errors to happen

I'd give Hill credit if we could see improvement in our defending, but for the past 18/24 months theirs not been any improvement even with a bigger budget.

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 18:03 - Oct 13 with 2689 viewsDale23years

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 18:01 - Oct 13 by dingdangblue

Can you legislate for missing around 5 (FIVE) occasions where it was harder to miss than score? Stuff like that isn't usual and when it happens you just have to take it on the chin and just say it's a freak day. I'd be happy to see us attack like that for the rest of the season and we'll be ok.

But we'll still defend like we do

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 18:09 - Oct 13 with 2607 viewsJames1980

Just thought of the chances Coventry spurned. On another day they could have been out of sight as could we have been today. If our players took their chances week in week out, would they be playing in L1?

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 18:10 - Oct 13 with 2602 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 15:43 - Oct 13 by Nigeriamark

Now cloudy misses a good chance

Cumulus or nimbus?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 18:11 - Oct 13 with 2583 viewsdingdangblue

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 18:03 - Oct 13 by Dale23years

But we'll still defend like we do

You think our defending cost us that game or our missed open goals/chances?
Yes conceding 2 per game isn't good and 3 today - but hand on heart that game should've been at least 6-3 to us and that's being conservative!

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 18:16 - Oct 13 with 2529 viewsDale23years

Match thread: Doncaster, home on 18:11 - Oct 13 by dingdangblue

You think our defending cost us that game or our missed open goals/chances?
Yes conceding 2 per game isn't good and 3 today - but hand on heart that game should've been at least 6-3 to us and that's being conservative!

Our defending, as they could of scored a few more as well,

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024