Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hills post match interview - to save you listening 16:26 - Jan 1 with 3523 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Well obviously we are all disappointed with the result as we wanted to get the new year off to a good start, I thought we dominated the game for the first 30 seconds, but they regrouped, and caught us with a sucker punch.

We have been working on set pieces since boxing on Boxing Day, 2016, but due to individual errors we conceded yet again. We looked to maintain possession after the early setback, but after 20 minutes or so of composed football, allowing our keeper to practice his shot stopping, we were hit by another sucker punch, again it was down to an individual error, by Aaron Wilbraham, who forgot to pack my pink pants.

I thought we looked lively and the better side, despite having no shots on target in the first half, then an individual error cost us, big Calvin got me a chicken and mushroom instead of meat and potato, and it was then inevitable that we would concede, and we did.

We were fortunate to have the services of big Harrison, who I played at right back, as we unfortunately no longer have the services of Andrew cannon, who is potentially the best right back in the division. Maybe it was my individual error of not picking him, that caused him to leave, but the lad is ambitious and I can’t keep an unhappy player or he could just leave on a free, that earns me and the club nothing and helps nobody.

I thought the fans were fantastic throughout, although the shouts of hill out clearly effected my players and caused negativity, at least the bloke who shouts at me at home was not there, I mean, he knows nothing about football, so should not be allowed and opinion.

We will go back to the drawing board, do a bit of team building and boxing, chat about the personal sacrifice I have made in coming back to Rochdale after Barnsley failed to appreciate how good I was, and the personal sacrifice I gave in joining them.

We will build again and come back even stronger, as we managed to get some herbal stuff off Hendo, not sure if we put it in cakes or smoke it, but maybe it will give us the lift we need to reach higher standards.

Intervierer - “Can I ask you Keith, why is our best centre half playing right back?”

I would love to answer that but I have to go, Flicker needs some advice off his mentor on how to best use 3 keepers in random rotation to keep them on their toes!!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 16:29]

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Hills post match interview - to save you listening on 16:32 - Jan 1 with 3472 viewsMoonyDale

I swear it's as if you have read his notes.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Hills post match interview - to save you listening on 16:51 - Jan 1 with 3380 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Hills post match interview - to save you listening on 16:32 - Jan 1 by MoonyDale

I swear it's as if you have read his notes.....

Good stuff ........we need a bit of humour at times like these.
Hills post match interview - to save you listening on 16:53 - Jan 1 with 3342 viewshxdale

Brilliant
Hills post match interview - to save you listening on 16:59 - Jan 1 with 3254 viewsMasher

You have missed out the use of"punching above our weight, One of the smallest budgets in the division and they are a very good team that should be playing at a far higher level than us" Oh and not forgetting that "we have our expectations at far to high of a level"
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 17:07]

Up The Dale!!

Hills post match interview - to save you listening on 17:03 - Jan 1 with 3198 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Thanks for that Thacks. If it wasn`t for the renowned sense of humor Dale fans have, I think we`d all be in the nearest psycho ward by now. Top stuff!
Hills post match interview - to save you listening on 17:03 - Jan 1 with 3198 viewsBigKindo

Hills post match interview - to save you listening on 16:51 - Jan 1 by Yorkshire_Dale

Good stuff ........we need a bit of humour at times like these.

But sadly our parlous position is not funny.
Hills post match interview - to save you listening on 17:31 - Jan 1 with 3054 viewshxdale

Another one forgotten.. Havin respect for the other manager.. it's a tough place to come, Donacaster are on a good run...!
Hills post match interview - to save you listening on 17:42 - Jan 1 with 2960 viewsrochdaleriddler

Just been on Radio, ‘the players have to play better than that’

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Login to get fewer ads

Hills post match interview - to save you listening on 17:43 - Jan 1 with 2953 viewsMoonyDale

Hills post match interview - to save you listening on 17:42 - Jan 1 by rochdaleriddler

Just been on Radio, ‘the players have to play better than that’

Wow, that's stating the bleeding obvious methinks.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Hills post match interview - to save you listening on 18:04 - Jan 1 with 2673 viewsrich_dale

Only inaccuracy here is the idea that he might actually be asked a challenging question.
Hills post match interview - to save you listening on 19:03 - Jan 1 with 2234 viewsBarryStrange

I'm assuming you have factored in it being the fans' fault and he is doing you such a massive favour by being at Rochdale at all so how dare you question him.

You know, the usual.

He's done a great job overall but even Brian Clough was a liability to Forest by the end.
Hills post match interview - to save you listening on 19:08 - Jan 1 with 2196 viewsBartRowou

Hills post match interview - to save you listening on 19:03 - Jan 1 by BarryStrange

I'm assuming you have factored in it being the fans' fault and he is doing you such a massive favour by being at Rochdale at all so how dare you question him.

You know, the usual.

He's done a great job overall but even Brian Clough was a liability to Forest by the end.

Weirdly enough, I was just thinking of BC and the end of his reign at Forest. Love this short clip although I can't ever see KH showing similar levels of humility:

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024