Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Buying Money 20:46 - Jan 9 with 3732 viewsFondles

Am i wrong in saying Peterborough - 1 @ 3/1 & Peterborough - 2 @ 15/2 is buying money?
Fully expect to have made £525 profit come 5pm sat.

Buying Money on 22:30 - Jan 9 with 3470 viewssweetcorn

I’ve also joined you having -2. Seems like easy money to me..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Buying Money on 23:29 - Jan 9 with 3323 viewsBrierls

I've banged £25 on -1 and -2.

I'll be delighted if we spring a surpirse and win or even draw, but if we're going to suffer the heartache of a drubbing we may as well benefit financially from it!
Buying Money on 01:36 - Jan 10 with 3218 viewskiwidale

Im not having a go and I don't blame you for having a bet, seems like easy money. I hope you lose the fooking lot, and some people are saying its unacceptable to Boo... it must be wonderful to set your own rules.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 1:38]

This is not the time for bickering.

Buying Money on 07:14 - Jan 10 with 3130 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Free money - be careful I seem to remember something from GCSE History that this fooked Germany up in the 1930s or summat.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Buying Money on 09:26 - Jan 10 with 2978 viewssweetcorn

Buying Money on 01:36 - Jan 10 by kiwidale

Im not having a go and I don't blame you for having a bet, seems like easy money. I hope you lose the fooking lot, and some people are saying its unacceptable to Boo... it must be wonderful to set your own rules.

Lol stfu..

Buying Money on 09:36 - Jan 10 with 2953 viewsBrierls

Buying Money on 01:36 - Jan 10 by kiwidale

kiwidale response: I like to think that like you I'm not easily offended but your comment hurt and was completely unnecessary. Wishing financial hardship on somebody is truly awful.

Brierls response: Heh. I hope I lose the lot too, preferably via a Dale win or even draw and not a Posh win by the odd goal. The odds appear good value. Is it unacceptable to have Dale on a Both Teams To Score bet as well because you're hoping they concede?
Buying Money on 10:33 - Jan 10 with 2863 viewsMoonyDale

I've also had £25 on at -1 and -2 with a little £10 at 4-0 at a rather tasty 40/1. I also dont care if Dale do the business and I lose the lot.......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Buying Money on 10:55 - Jan 10 with 2787 viewsdawlishdale

As always; I'm hoping for a Dale win. However, I'm that fed up with the way things are going at the moment, I've (for the first time ever) bet on us to lose.

With my gambling prowess, that's a nailed on win or draw for Dale then.
Login to get fewer ads

Buying Money on 11:00 - Jan 10 with 2761 viewsrochdaleriddler

Buying Money on 10:55 - Jan 10 by dawlishdale

As always; I'm hoping for a Dale win. However, I'm that fed up with the way things are going at the moment, I've (for the first time ever) bet on us to lose.

I’m thinking the same

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Buying Money on 11:02 - Jan 10 with 2754 viewsScunnydale

Buying Money on 10:55 - Jan 10 by dawlishdale

This, word for word!
Buying Money on 11:19 - Jan 10 with 2714 viewsCrede_Sign0

Sorry to be a tad slow on the gambling front.....what result have you backed at those odds?
Buying Money on 12:00 - Jan 10 with 2632 viewssweetcorn

Buying Money on 11:19 - Jan 10 by Crede_Sign0

Sorry to be a tad slow on the gambling front.....what result have you backed at those odds?

Go onto the fixture on your gambling app and then go to the alternative handicap section, that lists all the handicaps..

Buying Money on 12:01 - Jan 10 with 2631 viewsrochdaleriddler

Buying Money on 11:19 - Jan 10 by Crede_Sign0

Rochdale having a one or two goal start and still losing

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Buying Money on 13:48 - Jan 10 with 2511 viewsCrede_Sign0

Thanks - I’ll take a look.
My money may go on another another 4 nil wipeout.....
Buying Money on 16:12 - Jan 10 with 2364 viewsrochdale_ranger

Betting against your own team........ seems wrong on every level and shows a true lack of character.
Buying Money on 16:21 - Jan 10 with 2325 viewsfunkkk

Buying Money on 16:12 - Jan 10 by rochdale_ranger

Betting against your own team........ seems wrong on every level and shows a true lack of character.

It's about the only win/win situation you can have with gambling.
Buying Money on 16:26 - Jan 10 with 2314 viewsdingdangblue

Buying Money on 16:21 - Jan 10 by funkkk

It's about the only win/win situation you can have with gambling.

Unless we draw.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Buying Money on 16:30 - Jan 10 with 2301 viewsScunnydale

Buying Money on 16:26 - Jan 10 by dingdangblue

Unless we draw.

I'd still take that right now.

The only other time I've bet against us was against Donny. I was sure Andy Butler would score at some point so I put an anytime bet on him. Imagine my delight...
Buying Money on 16:41 - Jan 10 with 2266 viewskiwidale

Buying Money on 16:12 - Jan 10 by rochdale_ranger

I can separate the bet from the game itself. Gambling is playing the odds its a head decision, wanting your team to win is a heart decision always has been. It is possible to do both they are different however if Dale are 2 down with 15 mins to go you would be lying if wanted to Dale to score one never mind two or three.

Buying Money on 16:43 - Jan 10 with 2255 viewskiwidale

Buying Money on 09:26 - Jan 10 by sweetcorn

Lol stfu..

Well done sweetcorn for taking my post as it was intended, a bit of a leg pull nothing more.

Buying Money on 17:14 - Jan 10 with 2198 viewsBrierls

Buying Money on 16:43 - Jan 10 by kiwidale

Well done sweetcorn for taking my post as it was intended, a bit of a leg pull nothing more.

Your post above, posted just two minutes earlier, suggests otherwise.

Make your fooking mind up. Be a knob or don't be a knob. Don't be a knob and then pretend you're not being.

I'm the former.
Buying Money on 17:26 - Jan 10 with 2165 viewskiwidale

Buying Money on 17:14 - Jan 10 by Brierls

Your post above, posted just two minutes earlier, suggests otherwise.

Make your fooking mind up. Be a knob or don't be a knob. Don't be a knob and then pretend you're not being.

I'm the former.

There is nothing contradictory in my two posts above its only in your mind. You are just having a pop again, by the way this time It was me that has reported your post as abuse. I've had enough of your nonsense Stop being childish and grow up .

Buying Money on 17:38 - Jan 10 with 2133 viewsBrierls

Buying Money on 17:26 - Jan 10 by kiwidale

There is nothing contradictory in my two posts above its only in your mind. You are just having a pop again, by the way this time It was me that has reported your post as abuse. I've had enough of your nonsense Stop being childish and grow up .

Buying Money on 17:49 - Jan 10 with 2094 viewskiwidale

Buying Money on 17:38 - Jan 10 by Brierls

Great reply Brierls well thought out with clever use of Gifs. I'm beginning to think that you are a cartoon character in real life.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024