Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea keeper 19:24 - Feb 24 with 1642 viewsNigeriamark

Refuses to be subbed to let on a keeper with a good penalty saving record. Then he only saves one and they end up not winning the shoot out

I’m with the manager on this one although he didn’t show a lot of class either by marching down the tunnel after the last pen

Utter shambles
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 19:25]
Chelsea keeper on 19:27 - Feb 24 with 1617 viewsrochdaleriddler

It was, but I dislike Chelsea so it was v funny

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Chelsea keeper on 19:31 - Feb 24 with 1590 viewsrochdale_ranger

Felt sorry for Sarri. He will be shown the door soon.
Chelsea keeper on 19:39 - Feb 24 with 1553 viewsNigeriamark

Chelsea keeper on 19:31 - Feb 24 by rochdale_ranger

Felt sorry for Sarri. He will be shown the door soon.

It has to be him or Kepa who gets fired. I think you will probably be right about which one
Chelsea keeper on 19:43 - Feb 24 with 1532 viewsdalenumber2

I can't understand why the player was allowed to stay on. The manager should always have the final say and the fact that he didn't seem to be supported by either the players or officials at the club is quite frankly outrageous.
Chelsea keeper on 19:45 - Feb 24 with 1514 viewssince58

Chelsea keeper on 19:27 - Feb 24 by rochdaleriddler

It was, but I dislike Chelsea so it was v funny

Great example for kids.
Chelsea keeper on 19:47 - Feb 24 with 1500 viewsrochdaleriddler

Chelsea keeper on 19:43 - Feb 24 by dalenumber2

I can't understand why the player was allowed to stay on. The manager should always have the final say and the fact that he didn't seem to be supported by either the players or officials at the club is quite frankly outrageous.

Zola is a weasel, he will be interim boss by Tuesday

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Chelsea keeper on 19:49 - Feb 24 with 1486 viewsdavidab2202

Chelsea keeper on 19:47 - Feb 24 by rochdaleriddler

Zola is a weasel, he will be interim boss by Tuesday

And if he is with his track record in management that should ensure that they will finish 6th at best
Chelsea keeper on 19:49 - Feb 24 with 1484 viewsrochdaleriddler

Chelsea keeper on 19:45 - Feb 24 by since58

Great example for kids.

Not a great example of integrity, team ethics, and professionalism for Chelsea to exhibit, john Terry , nearly crying was good to hear

Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea keeper on 19:56 - Feb 24 with 1450 viewssince58

Chelsea keeper on 19:49 - Feb 24 by rochdaleriddler

Not a great example of integrity, team ethics, and professionalism for Chelsea to exhibit, john Terry , nearly crying was good to hear

Nah youre just anti authority to anything.
Chelsea keeper on 20:05 - Feb 24 with 1407 viewsfrenzied

Why didn’t the ref or 4th official get involved?
Chelsea keeper on 20:09 - Feb 24 with 1392 viewsNigeriamark

Chelsea keeper on 20:05 - Feb 24 by frenzied

In fairness to other Chelsea players & officials they were probably all caught out by the keepers actions. The whole thing was done & dusted in less than a minute. Who would have know what to do? Not sure I have ever seen anyone actually refuse to be subbed although a lot have been angry when it happens
Chelsea keeper on 20:12 - Feb 24 with 1380 viewssweetcorn

Kepa was out of line and shouldn’t play for the rest of the season regardless of who’s manager there.

However, never seen such a spineless display of management from Sarri, once he’d decided on the sub and it had gone through the fourth official, he should have simply not restarted the game until he left the pitch. Instead he bottled it and with it the little authority he had at chelsea.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Chelsea keeper on 20:16 - Feb 24 with 1358 viewsTVOS1907

Chelsea keeper on 20:05 - Feb 24 by frenzied

It's not really their decision, although Jon Moss did go to Sarri and have a chat with him, after which the keeper stayed on.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Chelsea keeper on 20:20 - Feb 24 with 1330 viewsrochdaleriddler

Chelsea keeper on 19:56 - Feb 24 by since58

Nah youre just anti authority to anything.

I was agreeing with you ffs

Chelsea keeper on 20:52 - Feb 24 with 1237 viewssince58

Chelsea keeper on 20:20 - Feb 24 by rochdaleriddler

I was agreeing with you ffs

ok thought you was on a wind up.
Chelsea keeper on 22:56 - Feb 24 with 1081 viewsdingdangblue

Just watched the highlight's on Quest. Not sure who the commentator or co commentator were but they were inept beyond belief! Bizarre.
The first instance was where Hazard was through on goal and the commentator said he just had Kepa to beat?
Then as Caballero was waiting to come on the commentator said he'd saved penalties against Leicester in the quarter finals? Leicester were knocked out by City?
Then finally as Sterling buried his winning penalty in the top left corner the co commentator said 'talk about postage stamp'.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Chelsea keeper on 11:22 - Feb 25 with 744 viewsParkinsGimp

Chelsea keeper on 22:56 - Feb 24 by dingdangblue

Just watched the highlight's on Quest. Not sure who the commentator or co commentator were but they were inept beyond belief! Bizarre.
The first instance was where Hazard was through on goal and the commentator said he just had Kepa to beat?
Then as Caballero was waiting to come on the commentator said he'd saved penalties against Leicester in the quarter finals? Leicester were knocked out by City?
Then finally as Sterling buried his winning penalty in the top left corner the co commentator said 'talk about postage stamp'.

You should be used to such clueless team talk , get it all the time with your mate Kim Jung Hill LOL
Chelsea keeper on 11:26 - Feb 25 with 737 viewsD_Alien

Chelsea keeper on 11:22 - Feb 25 by ParkinsGimp

You should be used to such clueless team talk , get it all the time with your mate Kim Jung Hill LOL

Is the sunshine getting to you already, PG?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024