Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Macclesfields Punishment for refusing to play 11:35 - Dec 9 with 7659 viewsaleanddale

So another club has decided not to play a game.

The EFL's weak handling of Bolton making there own rules up sets a precedent so it has to be a suspended 6 points?.

Football gets lost in all the politics and unless the EFL start clamping down on these clubs this will not be the last.

Its the Doncaster's and the Crewe's that I feel sorry for putting there own plans and schedules out of kilter.
Macclesfields Punishment for refusing to play on 12:33 - Dec 12 with 1531 viewsAtThePeake

Macclesfields Punishment for refusing to play on 02:51 - Dec 12 by frenzied

I expect no loyalty on the pitch ..definitely not at the highest level..most of the players are mercenaries being touted around by various agents whose interest is to move them on at regular intervals..for a nice big slice of the transfer fee..

You’ll find far more loyalties on the terraces thro thick and thin.

Campbell did the right thing..

True, but as a fan I reserve the right to remain petty and vindictive about that lack of loyalty for the rest of time. All part of the fun.

Tangled up in blue.

Macclesfields Punishment for refusing to play on 12:41 - Dec 12 with 1496 viewsD_Alien

Macclesfields Punishment for refusing to play on 12:33 - Dec 12 by AtThePeake

True, but as a fan I reserve the right to remain petty and vindictive about that lack of loyalty for the rest of time. All part of the fun.

Just as an aside, what do you reckon to Mourinho at Spurs?

They've certainly stepped up a gear since he joined and Alli is looking transformed, but Pochettino would've been the last manager i'd have thought would've allowed his side to become complacent. Maybe they just needed a new voice?

I watched the game v Bayern last night and even though Spurs lost, they looked a constant threat throughout without a few of their stars too (excellent finish by Sessignon). And they're in the knockout stages

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Macclesfields Punishment for refusing to play on 13:20 - Dec 12 with 1433 viewsAtThePeake

Macclesfields Punishment for refusing to play on 12:41 - Dec 12 by D_Alien

Just as an aside, what do you reckon to Mourinho at Spurs?

They've certainly stepped up a gear since he joined and Alli is looking transformed, but Pochettino would've been the last manager i'd have thought would've allowed his side to become complacent. Maybe they just needed a new voice?

I watched the game v Bayern last night and even though Spurs lost, they looked a constant threat throughout without a few of their stars too (excellent finish by Sessignon). And they're in the knockout stages

Think that second paragraph pretty much sums it up. We took too long to freshen the squad up (whether that's down to Levy or Pochettino depends on who you listen to) and eventually the situation just started to stagnate. As much as I admired Pochettino, perhaps it was the right time for a change to take us to the next level and you can't argue with Mourinho's record of winning trophies.

Really, our squad should suit him down to the ground. With time he can work on the defensive shape and allow the talented forward players to play with freedom which seems to have been successful for him in the past. It still feels very strange but I'm encouraged by what he's said and done so far. A couple of upgrades in defence and midfield and we'll be challenging soon enough.

Tangled up in blue.

Macclesfields Punishment for refusing to play on 08:07 - Dec 13 with 1193 viewsJames1980

In other Sol related news https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50758593?ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&n

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Macclesfields Punishment for refusing to play on 10:28 - Dec 13 with 1140 viewsinthenet

Macclesfields Punishment for refusing to play on 18:54 - Dec 9 by rochdaleriddler

Why is he bleating? If he is owed money they should pay it

I think I would bleat if I didn't get paid ...

Rastrickblue

Macclesfields Punishment for refusing to play on 10:44 - Dec 13 with 1121 viewsrochdaleriddler

Macclesfields Punishment for refusing to play on 10:28 - Dec 13 by inthenet

I think I would bleat if I didn't get paid ...

I would be doing as he is, but it isn’t a weak, querulous, or foolish complaint, so it’s not bleating

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024