Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Accrington.. 12:12 - Apr 21 with 5254 viewsoddjob007

8 games seems a little harsh.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2020 12:13]
Accrington.. on 12:34 - Apr 21 with 3770 viewsDorislove

What did Chris o Grady get for GBH against Oldham .was it 11 ?.
Seems inconsitent to say the least.
Accrington.. on 12:35 - Apr 21 with 3755 viewsSuddenLad

Do you mean Calvin Andrew? 12 games, reduced to 9 on appeal

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Accrington.. on 12:36 - Apr 21 with 3759 viewsDorislove

Accrington.. on 12:35 - Apr 21 by SuddenLad

Do you mean Calvin Andrew? 12 games, reduced to 9 on appeal

Sorry yep i did ,teach me for being on 2 forums at the same time ,wife always said i cant multitask.
Accrington.. on 12:37 - Apr 21 with 3756 viewsBigDaveMyCock

I fooking love this forum.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Accrington.. on 12:47 - Apr 21 with 3721 viewsscooby

was this the sub who was on a yellow but the ref spoke to Coleman instead of giving a red and minutes later a sub was made?
Accrington.. on 13:34 - Apr 21 with 3619 viewsBrierls

Coleman and Bell will make him club captain after that.
Accrington.. on 19:26 - Apr 22 with 3181 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Accrington.. on 13:34 - Apr 21 by Brierls

Coleman and Bell will make him club captain after that.

Certainly fits the ethos of Coleman and bellend.

I know in these pc times, you can’t say anything remotely prejudice or racial, but 8 games seems bloody ridiculous compared to bans for other offences.

I don’t like to level criticism at our players, but why did Paul not just say “my million quid house has no mortgage, good luck with your career” or similar.

Of course he is well within his rights to report it, but to me the ban is irrational compared to spitting on someone, elbowing them, breaking their leg with a ludicrous challenge or offences similar.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Accrington.. on 19:57 - Apr 22 with 3143 viewsnordenblue

Accrington.. on 19:26 - Apr 22 by Thacks_Rabbits

Certainly fits the ethos of Coleman and bellend.

I know in these pc times, you can’t say anything remotely prejudice or racial, but 8 games seems bloody ridiculous compared to bans for other offences.

I don’t like to level criticism at our players, but why did Paul not just say “my million quid house has no mortgage, good luck with your career” or similar.

Of course he is well within his rights to report it, but to me the ban is irrational compared to spitting on someone, elbowing them, breaking their leg with a ludicrous challenge or offences similar.

McShane doesnt need to say anything and might not have even personally reported it so I'd hold back the criticism just yet,I'm guessing most of its within ear shot of the ref or linesman anyway, or maybe another player brought it to the refs attention.
However you dress it up the Accrington guys a complete bell end,and a perfect fit for the gaffer over there
Login to get fewer ads

Accrington.. on 20:21 - Apr 22 with 3091 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Accrington.. on 19:57 - Apr 22 by nordenblue

McShane doesnt need to say anything and might not have even personally reported it so I'd hold back the criticism just yet,I'm guessing most of its within ear shot of the ref or linesman anyway, or maybe another player brought it to the refs attention.
However you dress it up the Accrington guys a complete bell end,and a perfect fit for the gaffer over there

If McShane did not report it then I apologise for assuming that and agree that it could have been anyone who reported it, and yes I agree he has perfect management to allow or encourage most forms of behaviour.

Still think the punishment is excessive compared to other offences

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Accrington.. on 23:58 - Apr 22 with 2933 viewskiwidale

Accrington.. on 20:21 - Apr 22 by Thacks_Rabbits

If McShane did not report it then I apologise for assuming that and agree that it could have been anyone who reported it, and yes I agree he has perfect management to allow or encourage most forms of behaviour.

Still think the punishment is excessive compared to other offences

A pound to a penny that McShane reported it. It beggars belief that a professional footballer as experienced as McShane was upset by being called a name that is in common usage, I'm sure he has been called a lot worse than Pikey and returned the compliment, the games gone soft. I'm embarrassed that McShane has got a fellow professional banned for 8 games for being called a Pikey it beggars belief. What did they teach us as kids about sticks and stones.

Charles Dickens in 1837 writes disparagingly of itinerant pike-keepers. I didn't know Dickens was a racist they should ban his books.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2020 0:18]

This is not the time for bickering.

Accrington.. on 00:12 - Apr 23 with 2925 viewskiwidale

Accrington.. on 23:58 - Apr 22 by kiwidale

A pound to a penny that McShane reported it. It beggars belief that a professional footballer as experienced as McShane was upset by being called a name that is in common usage, I'm sure he has been called a lot worse than Pikey and returned the compliment, the games gone soft. I'm embarrassed that McShane has got a fellow professional banned for 8 games for being called a Pikey it beggars belief. What did they teach us as kids about sticks and stones.

Charles Dickens in 1837 writes disparagingly of itinerant pike-keepers. I didn't know Dickens was a racist they should ban his books.

Here is a list of offensive words and the appropriate ban.

Big girls blouse 3 games.
Dickhead 3 games
Nob 3 games
Bell end 5 games
Pikey Bellend 6 months.

Feel free to add to the list.

Accrington.. on 08:49 - Apr 23 with 2851 viewsDaleiLama

Pity this was filmed before the announcement or Bumble didn't comment.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Accrington.. on 12:27 - Apr 23 with 2722 viewsjacko_dale

Not really sure it's up to us to decide what's offensive to someone else. Certain racial/ethnic slurs would get a similar ban, so can see why this was given.
Accrington.. on 12:38 - Apr 23 with 2703 viewsnordenblue

Off you go on another rant without knowing any of the facts... who ever reported it obviously felt offended by it so the FA have to act responsibly.

The games moved on from decades ago,as has thankfully MOST of society,without rules or what's classed as acceptable the games a free for all, have a think about that one.
Accrington.. on 14:05 - Apr 23 with 2615 viewsKenBoon

I love you used "beggars belief" TWICE in this prehistoric rant about shitty racist remarks being used in current year. He deserves 8 games for being so unoriginal. Congratulations on comparing a footballer being unfunny with racist slurs to Charles Dickens. That is stunning.

Signed,
"Guardian yoghurt knitting lefty type..."

Seriously. If you're under 70 try not to say this stuff in public. These millennial social justice warriors all have camera phones and twitter.
Accrington.. on 17:36 - Apr 23 with 2511 viewsRochdale_Rangar

Accrington.. on 14:05 - Apr 23 by KenBoon

I love you used "beggars belief" TWICE in this prehistoric rant about shitty racist remarks being used in current year. He deserves 8 games for being so unoriginal. Congratulations on comparing a footballer being unfunny with racist slurs to Charles Dickens. That is stunning.

Signed,

Seriously. If you're under 70 try not to say this stuff in public. These millennial social justice warriors all have camera phones and twitter.

Are pikeys a race?
Accrington.. on 18:14 - Apr 23 with 2471 viewsDale23years

Accrington.. on 17:36 - Apr 23 by Rochdale_Rangar

Are pikeys a race?

Are muslims a race ?

Racism is Racism end off

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Accrington.. on 18:49 - Apr 23 with 2421 viewsRochdale_Rangar

Accrington.. on 18:14 - Apr 23 by Dale23years

Are muslims a race ?

Racism is Racism end off

Islam is a religion so one would think it’s followers don’t make up a race of people.
Accrington.. on 21:03 - Apr 23 with 2341 viewstony_roch975

Accrington.. on 18:49 - Apr 23 by Rochdale_Rangar

Islam is a religion so one would think it’s followers don’t make up a race of people.

Agree, although under British law, Jewish people are classified as belonging to a race since they are deemed to have a shared culture and history that goes beyond the religious sphere. But if someone chooses to presume anyone in the UK of a brown, Asian or Arab origin is a Muslim and then attacks them for their 'religion' that would be racist.

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Accrington.. on 21:41 - Apr 23 with 2302 viewsDorislove

Accrington.. on 12:37 - Apr 21 by BigDaveMyCock

I fooking love this forum.

Aparrently this was aimed at me i am being told from numerous posters,sorry BDMC for not replying if it is .
Im sure you will post if it is or not.
Accrington.. on 02:41 - Apr 24 with 2181 viewskiwidale

Accrington.. on 14:05 - Apr 23 by KenBoon

Signed,

I can see you are very upset Ken but that's a bit of a massive over reaction. What part of Dickens quote did I get wrong.

Accrington.. on 02:45 - Apr 24 with 2179 viewskiwidale

Accrington.. on 17:36 - Apr 23 by Rochdale_Rangar

Are pikeys a race?

Not a race as such but certainly a sector of society that refuses to act within the Law.

Accrington.. on 03:04 - Apr 24 with 2177 viewskiwidale

Accrington.. on 18:49 - Apr 23 by Rochdale_Rangar

Islam is no more a race than Catholics are a race. Hebrew is a race Judaism is is the ethnic religion of a people known as Israelite's. Jew, Hebrew Yĕhūdhī or Yehudi is any person whose religion is Judaism.

A Muslim is any person irrespective of race who's religion is Islam

Accrington.. on 04:00 - Apr 24 with 2169 viewsKenBoon

Delete this thread.
Accrington.. on 06:40 - Apr 24 with 2138 viewskiwidale

Accrington.. on 04:00 - Apr 24 by KenBoon

Delete this thread.

Another option is to discuss it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024