Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bottomley Update 19:14 - Jun 9 with 2392 viewsboromat

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/june/update--league-outcome-reaction/

Much needed light relief post on the official site. Should be a busy few weeks now and hopefully we can start to look forward to next season regardless of what format it will take and whether we can attend or not.

Should imagine the release list might come out soon and maybe who if anyone from the youth team has earned a contract offer.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Bottomley Update on 19:22 - Jun 9 with 2348 viewsSuddenLad

I'd like to think they'll be digging the pitch up tomorrow morning. No reason not to, now that it's over.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Bottomley Update on 19:26 - Jun 9 with 2331 viewsisitme

Bottomley Update on 19:22 - Jun 9 by SuddenLad

I'd like to think they'll be digging the pitch up tomorrow morning. No reason not to, now that it's over.

There are a lot of cones etc at the bottom end of the car park. I wonder if they are in preparation for the pitch works?
Bottomley Update on 19:50 - Jun 9 with 2203 viewsfunkkk

Seems we have a good 3 months+ before the action starts again, plenty of time to get the pitch sorted.
Bottomley Update on 20:32 - Jun 9 with 2011 viewsboromat

Bottomley Update on 19:50 - Jun 9 by funkkk

Seems we have a good 3 months+ before the action starts again, plenty of time to get the pitch sorted.

You'd hope so. Let's hope the weather is kind to us.

Bottomley Update on 20:34 - Jun 9 with 2004 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Bottomley Update on 19:50 - Jun 9 by funkkk

Starting digging the pitch up would also help in hampering the certain appeal by Peterborough and (the more unfortunate) Tranmere.

Toney, eisa and the lad they signed for a million from Barnet must be costing them a fortune alone, regardless of furlough. Real shame, my heart bleeds. Noticeable Durham was not on talksport tonight. He would have lost it again!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Bottomley Update on 22:41 - Jun 9 with 1748 viewsRAFCBLUE

Since all professional contracts end on 30 June I'd suspect we will release most.

Season ticket prices, new kits, new sponsors. a summer of hope and optimism all replaced with wait and see.

Fixtures normally out in June; that will not be for a while yet.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Bottomley Update on 23:43 - Jun 9 with 1647 viewsboromat

Bottomley Update on 22:41 - Jun 9 by RAFCBLUE

Since all professional contracts end on 30 June I'd suspect we will release most.

Season ticket prices, new kits, new sponsors. a summer of hope and optimism all replaced with wait and see.

Fixtures normally out in June; that will not be for a while yet.

Good point on fixtures will have to wait for all the play offs and championship games to complete before they even begin.

Bottomley Update on 23:51 - Jun 9 with 1631 viewsBrierls

Excellent comms again. We (DB in the public eye) have been transparent about our stance on resuming and completing the season. People’s opinion on that stance will vary, but as fans we’ve never been in doubt.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2020 0:43]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024