Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations to Fitzochris 16:04 - Jul 16 with 2402 viewsboromat

Just wanted to congratulate you on your success you seem to have infiltrated Bolton and if it was a thing I'm sure you would currently be Trending at a local Bolton level 😂.

Anyway it's keeping me entertained.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Congratulations to Fitzochris on 16:21 - Jul 16 with 2351 viewskel

Delicate little hawfits aren’t they?

bury fans tried to deny their club were cheats too and we all know what happened there.
Congratulations to Fitzochris on 16:32 - Jul 16 with 2316 viewsTVOS1907

I like how they bang on about having spent nothing in transfer fees, while conveniently forgetting the wages the likes of Doyle and Sarcevic will command.

Like Richie Wellens said, Swindon couldn't compete with what Bolton were offering Doyle.

One of them has even had the cheek to tell Fitzo that he nearly didn't have a club in the 1980s.

And there's also been the "what can we as fans do?" line that the bury lot kept peddling.

Well, stop making excuses for what is clearly excessive spending would be a start.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Congratulations to Fitzochris on 16:45 - Jul 16 with 2270 viewsncfc_chalky

I've never liked Bolton since they shafted us over Allardyce,family problems my arse

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Congratulations to Fitzochris on 16:56 - Jul 16 with 2225 viewsShun

Scum club, scum fans.
Congratulations to Fitzochris on 17:04 - Jul 16 with 2201 viewsscarrow

bolton remind me of an ex club starting with b who couldn't stop spending money.

No doubt in the next couple of years they'll be another financial crisis on the horizon,

Poll: Final position

Congratulations to Fitzochris on 21:11 - Jul 16 with 1918 viewsdownunder

Congratulations to Fitzochris on 17:04 - Jul 16 by scarrow

bolton remind me of an ex club starting with b who couldn't stop spending money.

No doubt in the next couple of years they'll be another financial crisis on the horizon,

Yes, but they are a bigger club than bury....they have their own radio station for a start.
Congratulations to Fitzochris on 23:58 - Jul 16 with 1727 viewsfitzochris

The meltdown generated by my initial and subsequent tweets has been hilarious. First time I’ve ever had to switch notifications off on Twitter (probably because I’m a shit journalist with only 300 followers - well, it’s 310 after today, so feck yah).

It’s the fact they all think I didn’t know they had a new owner that makes me laugh. As if the fact a new owner wipes away what went before nice and neat. Previous owner was clearly bad news and shafted the club, but that didn’t stop the Billy big bollox attitude when in League One.

They get a reprieve - a second chance - the new owner looks a decent sort - but what message do they choose to send the footballing world? Conciliatory? No. That’s right, Billy big bollox again. Ian Evatt at not inconsiderable compensation, Doyle at £5k per week and one of the best midfielders in League 2 at God knows what per week (not cheap). Gilks has also signed up apparently and there will be a slew of others to follow. Yes, they need players but do they need THOSE players? Well, Bury did and that all worked out well.

Anyone who questions this is rounded on with threats and personal abuse - we are Bolton, not Bury - how dare you mention us in the same breath. How dare someone who happens to be a qualified journalist comment on social media as a football supporter - yes that’s right - a supporter of football and its integrity.

I was asked what lesson it is Bolton haven’t learned - humility, that’s what.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 0:05]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Congratulations to Fitzochris on 01:56 - Jul 17 with 1674 viewsYadHoDale

Congratulations to Fitzochris on 23:58 - Jul 16 by fitzochris

The meltdown generated by my initial and subsequent tweets has been hilarious. First time I’ve ever had to switch notifications off on Twitter (probably because I’m a shit journalist with only 300 followers - well, it’s 310 after today, so feck yah).

It’s the fact they all think I didn’t know they had a new owner that makes me laugh. As if the fact a new owner wipes away what went before nice and neat. Previous owner was clearly bad news and shafted the club, but that didn’t stop the Billy big bollox attitude when in League One.

They get a reprieve - a second chance - the new owner looks a decent sort - but what message do they choose to send the footballing world? Conciliatory? No. That’s right, Billy big bollox again. Ian Evatt at not inconsiderable compensation, Doyle at £5k per week and one of the best midfielders in League 2 at God knows what per week (not cheap). Gilks has also signed up apparently and there will be a slew of others to follow. Yes, they need players but do they need THOSE players? Well, Bury did and that all worked out well.

Anyone who questions this is rounded on with threats and personal abuse - we are Bolton, not Bury - how dare you mention us in the same breath. How dare someone who happens to be a qualified journalist comment on social media as a football supporter - yes that’s right - a supporter of football and its integrity.

I was asked what lesson it is Bolton haven’t learned - humility, that’s what.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 0:05]

I'm not convinced by either of their big signings. Both are good players on their day, but both have had stop-start careers.

IMHO Callum Camps would be a better signing than Sarcevic, likewise Ian Henderson would be better than Doyle.

If both Sarcevic and Doyle have good seasons, Bolton ought to be there or thereabouts. They both average (being generous) one in three good seasons.

Can you bet on a team coming precisely 11th in L2...
Login to get fewer ads

Congratulations to Fitzochris on 04:43 - Jul 17 with 1641 viewsSandyman

Congratulations to Fitzochris on 01:56 - Jul 17 by YadHoDale

I'm not convinced by either of their big signings. Both are good players on their day, but both have had stop-start careers.

IMHO Callum Camps would be a better signing than Sarcevic, likewise Ian Henderson would be better than Doyle.

If both Sarcevic and Doyle have good seasons, Bolton ought to be there or thereabouts. They both average (being generous) one in three good seasons.

Can you bet on a team coming precisely 11th in L2...

Be great if they came 24th next season, and they can compete with buckets in away followings at non league grounds afterwards, because that is all that matters, isn't it?
Congratulations to Fitzochris on 18:41 - Jul 17 with 1351 viewsfitzochris

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Congratulations to Fitzochris on 18:57 - Jul 17 with 1317 viewsSuddenLad

Congratulations to Fitzochris on 18:41 - Jul 17 by fitzochris

Disaster waiting to happen, one way or another.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Congratulations to Fitzochris on 19:19 - Jul 17 with 1283 viewsJames1980

Come on guys they could be playing in the champions league in the 22/23 season
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 19:49]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Congratulations to Fitzochris on 19:40 - Jul 17 with 1252 viewsboromat

I think they might get a shock at the level of football in League 2. They only have to look at Bradford to see what could happen.

Also they've got rid of a management duo that have proven experience of not only League Two but promotion from it. Not doubting Ian Evatt is a good manager but it's a massive gamble at probably a considerable cost.

Congratulations to Fitzochris on 20:09 - Jul 17 with 1208 viewsncfc_chalky

And let's not forget that Notts will be back in League Two trouncing everyone

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Congratulations to Fitzochris on 20:12 - Jul 17 with 1201 viewsJames1980

Congratulations to Fitzochris on 20:09 - Jul 17 by ncfc_chalky

And I thought my comment was in the realms of complete fantasy

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Congratulations to Fitzochris on 21:04 - Jul 17 with 1141 viewsboromat

Congratulations to Fitzochris on 20:09 - Jul 17 by ncfc_chalky

Fook off Chalky

Congratulations to Fitzochris on 21:14 - Jul 17 with 1133 viewsTVOS1907

As a professional sportsman, you'd think he'd have a bit more sense than to tweet stuff like that.

The responses to it are fairly standard and yet again explain why clubs like Bolton get themselves into such positions.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Congratulations to Fitzochris on 21:15 - Jul 17 with 1129 viewsjonnybagjoe

Help!!!!

Hello to all Banksy and street art fans.
A few weeks ago me and my friend have bought The Barcode print of Banksy.
We bought the print from Zac James Fletcher from Spotland (Rochdale). He seemed to be a professional art seller, he has provided us with his driver licence and a copy of his bank card (I would like to attested, if I can). We transferred him a deposit directly to his bank account (3600gbp as a deposit). Two weeks ago we received a cheap fake copy of this print. He ensured us that he has sent this print by mistake and will refund the money. Since then we didn't hear back from him.
The problem is that we are living in Sydney. For now we have opened an investigation with our bank.
Let us know if someone of you has been in the same or similar situation or maybe you even met him.
To warn you we attached a copy of his photo ID. Legal action will be seeded if a solution to this problem is not gonna be sorted out.
Please give us any tips or advises, don't let this things happen in the street art word.

Thank you very much for all your help and advises.

Boris Opold
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024