Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
September - ifollow 10:43 - Aug 16 with 2227 viewsDaley_Lama

Hi

I saw that sept games will be available for ST holders on ifollow, are there any further details?

Questions i have - not for anyone to answer on here but a starter for 10 that others may add to

1. Is this just for home games?
2. If one person bought multiple adult and kids tickets will that allow multiple logins?
1 per adult? 1 per ST?
3. What is the prospect for away games, as i understand we may switch a fixture to give pitch a bit longer to knit

Cheers

Poll: DF in or out

September - ifollow on 10:48 - Aug 16 with 2212 viewsTVOS1907

I think the Trust put something in the minutes of their recent meeting that this was all still to be decided by the EFL.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

September - ifollow on 10:52 - Aug 16 with 2203 viewsDaley_Lama

September - ifollow on 10:48 - Aug 16 by TVOS1907

I think the Trust put something in the minutes of their recent meeting that this was all still to be decided by the EFL.

Thanks sire, appreciate lots of things up in the air for clubs/football league to sort and will be down the pecking order.

Poll: DF in or out

September - ifollow on 10:59 - Aug 16 with 2182 views442Dale

https://www.bradfordcityfc.co.uk/news/2020/august/city-for-all-202021-season-tic

Interesting read on Bradford’s plans and hints at ifollow being available to season ticket holders for home games for as long as all are unable to attend home games. Also the FRC mentions discounted ifollow passes and the same benefits apply to SC holders so maybe away games will be a bit cheaper too.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

September - ifollow on 11:06 - Aug 16 with 2154 viewsD_Alien

With a potential 1000 Daleys, and many more fans at other clubs being unable to attend fixtures on a regular basis throughout the covid-period restrictions, this isn't something that should be left till the last minute to sort out

Appreciate the club will have to await changes to regulations from the EFL, but it'd be as well for clubs to flag this up since it could influence the purchase of SCs and DFCs or their equivalent elsewhere - in other words, much needed income

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

September - ifollow on 08:17 - Aug 18 with 1837 viewsDalenet

As posted on the other thread, I wrote to both the clubs media officer and to the EFL about this. They both confirmed that no decision to allow live streaming on Saturdays for UK based subscribers to iFollow beyond the end of September has been made. I am assuming that is linked to broadcasting restrictions and other commercial agreements. The EFL said that they will make a public announcement in due course if the position changes.

I had argued that fans in lock down areas, or fans of clubs where capacity has been reduced and thus they can't meet 100% ST demand will be disadvantaged. I am surprised that the EFL haven't solved this already and clearly it shows that fans come last in the way they think

As it currently stands iFollow for UK based subscribers can only receive live streaming for matches outside of Saturday afternoons (i,e Tuesday games). You can see away and home games at all other times.

The club has implied that Season Ticket holders may be allowed access to an iFollow pass if games are held behind closed doors from October onwards. At present the club can't guarantee that as they are not in control of that decision. Let's hope sense prevails

As for September games - you have always been able to see Dale away games in iFollow with Dale commentary. Given the national "no fans" position for September I am assuming that all games will be available - either paid for or free for STs
[Post edited 18 Aug 2020 8:23]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024